• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain: I want it... *walks away sighing and depressed now as she follows Jay* Quaint sounds fucking boring...
Jay turns and laughs, putting his hands on Rain's shoulders. "Rain, if we ever get visitors, we can't really be putting out the 'serial killer' vibe, okay?"

Roman said:
(( Speaking of Yoshino, am I the one that owes a reply? ))
(( No it's me. I was just reading what was going on and started to freak out.... So I'll go look for it xD ))

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff4d4d]''alright. suit yourself''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808080][B]*Sefia only sat on the bed taking off her boots and her socks. She then go her slippers as Ciara did the same. Ciara then went to the bathroom to go change into a more comfortable clothing*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#808080] [/COLOR][URL="http://drakengard.wikia.com/wiki/File:DD3_Zero_DLC_Outfit_-_Kainé.png said:
[/URL]
Pixel stretched a bit. "Hmm... I'm itching for a battle..." He said as he decided to explore the house a bit.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I never thought Akira dying would affect anyone that much xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Marcus is getting pissed at Asuka xD If she kills herself Marcus will also die and if that happens...His daughter will have no father...)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel stretched a bit. "Hmm... I'm itching for a battle..." He said as he decided to explore the house a bit.
''dont get lost''

shortyshot8 said:
The beast was unaffected by the blow "Dark Arts: Dark Vanish!!!" He yelled making a black orb
The beast slashed it back at him, as if it were nothing. "Please. Did you really think that would work?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I never thought Akira dying would affect anyone that much xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
Akira died?))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus appeared infront of her "Hey! What do you think you're doing!?" He yelled
Asuka fazed through him and continued walking, acting like she didn't hear him.

BlueHawk said:
Jay turns and laughs, putting his hands on Rain's shoulders. "Rain, if we ever get visitors, we can't really be putting out the 'serial killer' vibe, okay?"
Rain: Why not? *she says silting her head*

The beast slashed it back at him, as if it were nothing. "Please. Did you really think that would work?" He asked.
Chaos Bahamut grunted "You fool...." He said quietly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''dont get lost''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel chuckled, waving at her with a smug look. "I won't, but I can't promise anything!" He said.

shortyshot8 said:
(Marcus is getting pissed at Asuka xD If she kills herself Marcus will also die and if that happens...His daughter will have no father...)
(( The only concern at the moment xD She can detach him from herself so he won't die if she does.... More like when she does ))

LunaCrosby said:
(Ok!)
Scarlet skipped down the aide walk near the gates and spotted a boy, she got curious and walked to him "hello" she says happily.
Tark smiled "Hi!" He said in a happy tone

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji continued walking as he replied. After he had finished talking, he vanished, along with Layla and Akira's bodyΨ...
“ No, you won't. Go be with your family. This is to do with my family, it's no one's business. ”

[/QUOTE]
"No, I am going. My family will understand. Besides, Akira helped me when I needed it, the least I can do is pay my respect." Roman said sternly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira really is the life of this party, eh? Lol, see what I did there? It was a joke xP )))

[/QUOTE]
((Because he was such a bigshit. Get it?))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka spoke aloud, not caring if anyone heard her."Who are you to tell me what I can and can't do? And just because.... Just because what exactly?" She asked coldly as she walked the streets.
Just because Someone you care has died......Think!What would the people Who care about you do? Shinji said his voice fading a little

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka fazed through him and continued walking, acting like she didn't hear him.
Marcus gritted his teeth "I'm not going to let you do this...Stop! Lest I make you"

Jennete said:
Rain:*stands in front of it and grins, admiring it* Buut It is scary looking, I love it!!

Nissa:*she looks up with him, them relaxing in the waves, gazing at the stars* So pretty...
Aiden nods. "I wish things could just stay like this forever... Beautiful, you know?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( The only concern at the moment xD She can detach him from herself so he won't die if she does.... More like when she does ))
(He's not letting that happen no way in hell nope nope nope!)

Jennete said:
Rain: Why not? *she says silting her head*
Jay shrugs and looks her in the eye. "Because... It's weird. So no. I'll let you pick again." He says, patting her cheek and giving her a quick kiss.

Pixel chuckled, waving at her with a smug look. "I won't, but I can't promise anything!" He said.
*Sefia sighed*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( . . . Yes. )))

[/QUOTE]
ow wow O.o never thought he can die)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back