• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Don't worry girls. I'm sending you both home. Tell mommy I will be home late." Roman said as they disappeared. He then walked up behind, Kenji and looked at Akira as he followed him, "H-Hey? What happened?" He asked quietly.
...ΨKenji continued walking as he repliedΨ...

“ Kuroh killed Akira. ”

Mayyflower said:
Sam warped a crib in the room. "Put Riley in that" she says tiredly. "I think it will be a tough experience" she says as she changes into pj's
Marcus set her in it gently before plopping onto the couch "Ugh" He said before yawning

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Because Akira killed Layla -By accident, he thought he was killing Luna-, Kenji and Kuroh only saw Akira over Layla's body along with the wounds. Kuroh is Akira and Layla's son, so that's why he attacked -and killed- Akira. Revenge for his mother. )))

[/QUOTE]
(...(:'() to (TAT) )

shortyshot8 said:
William opened his eyes "I cannot recall......Oh yes I remember.....Both because you are her nightmare"
Tyler sighed. "I guess if we're settling this, we're doing it in style." He said before he transformed into his assault mode.

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks at a house at the edge of the city, gothic looking and with a big scary tree in the back, right against the woods with a creek and she claps her hands* This!
Jay shakes his head an looks at her. "I'm gonna go ahead and veto this one, looks like a damn morgue." He says as he begins to walk away.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji came up behind her and and said Thats Lord Thorin

[/QUOTE]
"Ah!" Asuka yelped and put a hand over her heart as it pounded against her chest."You mean.... The guy who died...was Akira...."she said slowly as her breathing slowed and her gaze at him became unreadable."Who was the other one who died then....the girl that was floating next to them..." Her tone of emotionless as she turned her gaze back towards them as they walked away.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sighed. "I guess if we're settling this, we're doing it in style." He said before he transformed into his assault mode.
William nodded "WINGS OF DARKEST NIGHT" He said turning into Chaos Bahamut

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji continued walking as he repliedΨ...
“ Kuroh killed Akira. ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman frowned a bit, he knew Akira could be a jerk at times, but this was just odd. "Kuroh.... I believe that is... Akira's son. Why would he do that?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]((*when you aint got shit to say, so you just sit back eating cake and sipping tea*))

[/QUOTE]
((( I'm eating Ramen xD )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]((*when you aint got shit to say, so you just sit back eating cake and sipping tea*))

[/QUOTE]
(Share some cake pls.)

Tark walked through the gates with a strange presence as he looked around "Hmm...." He said to himself

@Anyone

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "WINGS OF DARKEST NIGHT" He said turning into Chaos Bahamut
The iron metaled warrior got out his dual blades and jumped at Chaos Bahamut, slicing deep into its chest as it pushed him back.

Roman said:
Roman frowned a bit, he knew Akira could be a jerk at times, but this was just odd. "Kuroh.... I believe that is... Akira's son. Why would he do that?"
...ΨKenji looked at Roman and continued walking, soon replyingΨ...

“ Yes. From what I saw, it looks like Akira killed Layla, his ex-fiancée and Kuroh's mother. ”

The iron metaled warrior got out his dual blades and jumped at Chaos Bahamut, slicing deep into its chest as it pushed him back.
The beast was unaffected by the blow "Dark Arts: Dark Vanish!!!" He yelled making a black orb

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]((The perfect time to eat, dont you think? xD ))

[/QUOTE]
((( After that unfortunate series of events, of course xD )))

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled and nodded. "Yea" she says happily "I can't wait to hear you play" she says squeezing Alastair's hand alittle
Alastair smiled,"Thanks...I've been practicing just so you could hear me play." He admitted with a light blush on his cheeks as they disappeared from where they stood and appeared in the music.

BlueHawk said:
Jay shakes his head an looks at her. "I'm gonna go ahead and veto this one, looks like a damn morgue." He says as he begins to walk away.
Rain:*stands in front of it and grins, admiring it* Buut It is scary looking, I love it!!

Aiden nodded and held her hand in his. "I would like that..." He said softly, kissing her neck before looking up at the sky.
Nissa:*she looks up with him, them relaxing in the waves, gazing at the stars* So pretty...

Jennete said:
Rain:*stands in front of it and grins, admiring it* Buut It is scary looking, I love it!!
Jay continues to walk, yelling back. "We aren't looking for scary. More... Quaint." He says with a small laugh, looking at some of the other houses.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ah!" Asuka yelped and put a hand over her heart as it pounded against her chest."You mean.... The guy who died...was Akira...."she said slowly as her breathing slowed and her gaze at him became unreadable."Who was the other one who died then....the girl that was floating next to them..." Her tone of emotionless as she turned her gaze back towards them as they walked away.
Shinji knew that Asuka was Akira's girlfriend and Layla was his wife so he replied with a sigh That's...Lord Thorin's Wife Lay...Uhhh Soulis Shinji then just frowned looking at Akira's body

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](( *gave panda some cake*))

[/QUOTE]
(<3)

( I'm just going to sit in a corner and cry...don't mind me. *sits in my lonely corner of woah and weeps* though you should give me some food too...I'm hungry... ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back