• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Shinji can revive Akira and Layla,but i doubt he would even do that)

[/QUOTE]
((( Akira can't be affected by powers other than Sanctums, so as much as it is a blessing, it's also a curse. )))

...♆Kuroh stood up as his father's power vanished, soon flying away as tears streamed his face♆...

...ΨKenji watched Kuroh leave and instead, picked up Akira's body, along with using his powers to pick up Layla's. He began walking away, passing Roman without a word, tears streaming down his faceΨ...

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji looked at her with a smirk Tsk...I never liked you,I hate you,I hate leviathans and humans Shinji said as he put his hand right through her stomach....

[/QUOTE]
Nymph smiled. "You trying to kill me?" She huffed. "It takes a little more than that to kill a leviathan goddess" she says with a chuckle before breaking his hand and pulling it out of her stomach,

Jennete said:
Rain:*she shrugs* I don't like it, next please. *she walks down the neighborhood looking at the houses with an unforgiving taste*
Jay follows awkwardly behind her as he looks at all the houses she skips, dreading which house she will end up picking.

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*at school and she looks around at the strange place* Huh...
Assana:*Starts crying cuz she see's a bunch of birds* Noooooo Daddy!!
Roman sighs, "No need to cry, Assana. The birds won't hurt you." Roman said reassuringly.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Thank god" He said in relief before looking back at Sam "Are you gonna be okay?"
Sam shrugged. "No clue" she admits as she rubs Riley's forehead "I'll be fine" she huffed quietly to herself

Mayyflower said:
Sam shrugged. "No clue" she admits as she rubs Riley's forehead "I'll be fine" she huffed quietly to herself
Marcus yawned "Man....Taking care of a kid isn't gonna be easy" He said tiredly

shortyshot8 said:
William didn't care "You made her hate me" He said punching him back "Now I can't even return home"
Tyler summoned his spear and slashed him into the air, slamming him back down into the ground with his spear. "Who did I make hate you?!" He asked, clearly confused.

Mayyflower said:
Nymph smiled. "You trying to kill me?" She huffed. "It takes a little more than that to kill a leviathan goddess" she says with a chuckle before breaking his hand and pulling it out of her stomach,
Boring....Boring..Boring Shinji said as he looked at his broken hand which didn't break Just die you little piece of shit,I am about to go have some fun Shinji said as he teleported to where Akira was

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler summoned his spear and slashed him into the air, slamming him back down into the ground with his spear. "Who did I make hate you?!" He asked, clearly confused.
William floated back up still not caring "Celia" He said before closing his eyes "Eternal Darkness is all that awaits you"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira can't be affected by powers other than Sanctums, so as much as it is a blessing, it's also a curse. )))
...♆Kuroh stood up as his father's power vanished, soon flying away as tears streamed his face♆...

...ΨKenji watched Kuroh leave and instead, picked up Akira's body, along with using his powers to pick up Layla's. He began walking away, passing Roman without a word, tears streaming down his faceΨ...

[/QUOTE]
(Almost about to cry now,But since i am still alive why did Kuroh and Kenji fight against Akira?)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Boring....Boring..Boring Shinji said as he looked at his broken hand which didn't break Just die you little piece of shit,I am about to go have some fun Shinji said as he teleported to where Akira was

[/QUOTE]
Nymph healed really fast. "Dumbass, think he can kill. A leviathan, that dumbass has guts to try something like that" she grinned. "He really shouldn't have done that, not with 3 leviathans walking around on the earth" she huffed. "Stupid boy" she says before warping to her brother Luke and her sister maki

shortyshot8 said:
William floated back up still not caring "Celia" He said before closing his eyes "Eternal Darkness is all that awaits you"
Tyler glared at him. "I could say the same for you, this is your second time trying to kill me no?" He asked.

Aiden chuckled and licked her bottom lip before kissing her again. "What gave it away...?" He asked playfully as he blushed.
Nissa:*she laughs rolling her pink eyes and kisses him slow and deep, laying on the sand with him, the water on their feet* Humans...when they decide they love one another.. they get married. Should we decide too later on after a while of gathering information on ourselves?

(No, I'm actually not sure if he is gonna die or not xD )
(*facepalms* decide already this is gonna be the second time u die xD )

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Asuka vanished again before appearing on top of the school building. She dropped to her knees and gripped her chest,"Please just let this be over...I can't take anymore teleporting dang it!" She exclaimed as she looked down at the towards the courtyard. She tilted her head in confusion once she saw Roman and two little girls, but also Kenji...who was holding someone's body and was walking with someone else. She stared at them harder, trying to get a good look before she gave up ad sighed."I need glasses for this...I can't see that far away..."she muttered as she continued to stare in their direction.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Almost about to cry now,But since i am still alive why did Kuroh and Kenji fight against Akira?)

[/QUOTE]
((( Because Akira killed Layla -By accident, he thought he was killing Luna-, Kenji and Kuroh only saw Akira over Layla's body along with the wounds. Kuroh is Akira and Layla's son, so that's why he attacked -and killed- Akira. Revenge for his mother. )))

BlueHawk said:
Jay follows awkwardly behind her as he looks at all the houses she skips, dreading which house she will end up picking.
Rain:*looks at a house at the edge of the city, gothic looking and with a big scary tree in the back, right against the woods with a creek and she claps her hands* This!

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus yawned "Man....Taking care of a kid isn't gonna be easy" He said tiredly
Sam warped a crib in the room. "Put Riley in that" she says tiredly. "I think it will be a tough experience" she says as she changes into pj's

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she laughs rolling her pink eyes and kisses him slow and deep, laying on the sand with him, the water on their feet* Humans...when they decide they love one another.. they get married. Should we decide too later on after a while of gathering information on ourselves?
Aiden nodded and held her hand in his. "I would like that..." He said softly, kissing her neck before looking up at the sky.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka vanished again before appearing on top of the school building. She dropped to her knees and gripped her chest,"Please just let this be over...I can't take anymore teleporting dang it!" She exclaimed as she looked down at the towards the courtyard. She tilted her head in confusion once she saw Roman and two little girls, but also Kenji...who was holding someone's body and was walking with someone else. She stared at them harder, trying to get a good look before she gave up ad sighed."I need glasses for this...I can't see that far away..."she muttered as she continued to stare in their direction.
Shinji came up behind her and and said Thats Lord Thorin

Tyler glared at him. "I could say the same for you, this is your second time trying to kill me no?" He asked.
William opened his eyes "I cannot recall......Oh yes I remember.....Both because you are her nightmare"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back