• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira couldn't hold on to Layla as he began crying uncontrollably. He spoke♅...
“ No.. I.. I.. ”

...ΨKenji suddenly flew into view along with Kuroh and slammed his foot into Akira's face, sending him into the nearest school buildingΨ...

“ What the fuck have you done?! ”

“ You monster! ”

...♆Kuroh charged towards Akira as Kenji attended to Layla, wildly swinging his sword. Akira was in too much mental distraught that he didn't defend himself, and began getting slashed. His blood flew from each deep cut as Kuroh's sword sliced his flesh, Kenji began shouting but was stopped when Kuroh's blade stabbed into Akira's chest. Akira fell off of the blade and looked up at the sky, his vision blurring♆...

“ Kuroh! Stop! His- ”

“ Now get up! I want to keep slashing you!

“ Akira! ”

...ΨKenji suddenly shot up and vanished, appearing beside Akira as he shouted his name. Kuroh looked at Kenji and spokeΨ...

“ Wait.. why isn't he healing like normal..? ”

“ Us Sanctums' healing factors vanish when under severe mental trauma, you fucking idiot! Akira, stay awake, I'm going to heal you! ”

...♅When Kenji's powers began activating, they were soon negated due to Akira's power negation being constantly active. Akira's blood soon pooled around him. Kenji began trying harder, along with Kuroh lending a hand, yet to no avail. With two final words, Akira's eyes closed. The clone still fighting Zero vanished♅...

“ I'm.. sorry.. Layla.. ”

giphy_zpsem4ozkfk.gif

((( BOOM! )))

[/QUOTE]
holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!

Jennete said:
Rain:*she nods looking at a house that looks like it could use some work and she scoffs* No.
Miyuki:*cheers for Daddy and spins around making itty bitty shocks of lightening zap in her fingers* Bam Bam! Take that birdy!!

Assana:*she sniffles* Can't you just kill the bird? I don't like birdys Daddy
Roman zapped Miyuki, "Stop zapping birds. It's wrong... Daddy only did it to show, Assana there is nothing to be afraid of. No Assana, killing animals is wrong."

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs and kisses her cheek. "Ah don't worry about it, I'll help you out." He says with a smile as he continues to walk.
Rain:*looks at a little blue house, examining it and shakes her head* No.

shortyshot8 said:
(Did that just just happen!?!)
((( Eyup~ )))

Jennete said:
holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!holy sh**!!
((( xD )))

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair nodded,"The school is close by and I wouldn't want to walk all the way towards my warehouse just to play a single song." He said as he walked out of the cafe, still holding her hand in his.
Levi smiled and nodded. "Yea" she says happily "I can't wait to hear you play" she says squeezing Alastair's hand alittle

Jennete said:
Nissa:*blushes as she kisses him back softly and whispers* More than food?
Aiden nodded. "I like you more than anything..." He said softly, kissing her a little deeper.

Roman said:
Roman zapped Miyuki, "Stop zapping birds. It's wrong... Daddy only did it to show, Assana there is nothing to be afraid of. No Assana, killing animals is wrong."
Assana: But you kill flies...

Miyuki:*jumps up and down* Yea!! You slap it em in your hands and kill em!

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(For good xD )
(That sucks xD oh well, Ivory's strong...or should I just make her shadows break it off now to make it easier? xD )

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira couldn't hold on to Layla as he began crying uncontrollably. He spoke♅...
“ No.. I.. I.. ”

...ΨKenji suddenly flew into view along with Kuroh and slammed his foot into Akira's face, sending him into the nearest school buildingΨ...

“ What the fuck have you done?! ”

“ You monster! ”

...♆Kuroh charged towards Akira as Kenji attended to Layla, wildly swinging his sword. Akira was in too much mental distraught that he didn't defend himself, and began getting slashed. His blood flew from each deep cut as Kuroh's sword sliced his flesh, Kenji began shouting but was stopped when Kuroh's blade stabbed into Akira's chest. Akira fell off of the blade and looked up at the sky, his vision blurring♆...

“ Kuroh! Stop! His- ”

“ Now get up! I want to keep slashing you!

“ Akira! ”

...ΨKenji suddenly shot up and vanished, appearing beside Akira as he shouted his name. Kuroh looked at Kenji and spokeΨ...

“ Wait.. why isn't he healing like normal..? ”

“ Us Sanctums' healing factors vanish when under severe mental trauma, you fucking idiot! Akira, stay awake, I'm going to heal you! ”

...♅When Kenji's powers began activating, they were soon negated due to Akira's power negation being constantly active. Akira's blood soon pooled around him. Kenji began trying harder, along with Kuroh lending a hand, yet to no avail. With two final words, Akira's eyes closed. The clone still fighting Zero vanished♅...

“ I'm.. sorry.. Layla.. ”

giphy_zpsem4ozkfk.gif

((( BOOM! )))

[/QUOTE]
(D..did the omnipotent guy,Akira just freakin die no way)

Tyler now had a bruise on his face. "What?! Why?! I didn't do anything!" He said.
William frowned "You made her have nightmares.....You made her hate me" He said before punching him once more

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks at a little blue house, examining it and shakes her head* No.
Jay shrugs at the house. "Well... It's not that bad." He says, thinking about what would have to be done to it.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](D..did the omnipotent guy,Akira just freakin die no way)

[/QUOTE]
((( Eyup~ xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Eyup~ )))
((( xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Uhh.....Oh god.......WHAT DO I TELL ASUKA!?!)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji looked at her an smirked You're blushing Shinji then went up to her and touched her chin

[/QUOTE]
Nymph stiffened up alittle when he touched her, still blushing a little. "I know.." She says quietly

Aeron said:
(That sucks xD oh well, Ivory's strong...or should I just make her shadows break it off now to make it easier? xD )
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
(Well Tyler's ring breaks when he dies because it's a part of him xD )

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]((AWWWWW SHIT!!!
ASUKA AND LAYLA GONNA HAVE A FIT))

[/QUOTE]
(( That's if Asuka ever gets back to the school! She fucking lost bro cause she's randomly teleporting everywhere...gosh darn it! xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
(Did that just just happen!?!)

Marcus looked up at Sam "Hey" He said quietly
Sam smiled at Marcus. "Hey love" she whispered happily as she sat next to him and Riley

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino woke up the next morning and yawned as she looked at Kaz, blushing again."Right....the whole cuddling escapade...." She whispered quietly as she snuggles into him more, not ready to leave his comforting arms.
Kaz felt Yoshino snuggle into him, but he remained sleeping peacefully and quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "You made her have nightmares.....You made her hate me" He said before punching him once more
Tyler punched him back into a wall. "I don't know what your talking about!" He yelled at him.

Aiden nodded. "I like you more than anything..." He said softly, kissing her a little deeper.
Nissa:*she shivers smiling and wraps her arms around his neck, dropping the ice cream as she kisses him soft and deep, a hungry kiss normal for someone who......is a hungry person haha*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back