• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain:*she nods looking at a house that looks like it could use some work and she scoffs* No.
Miyuki:*cheers for Daddy and spins around making itty bitty shocks of lightening zap in her fingers* Bam Bam! Take that birdy!!

Assana:*she sniffles* Can't you just kill the bird? I don't like birdys Daddy
Jay chuckles and puts an arm around her. "Only look for the good houses Rain, preferably ones that won't need a lot of work because I don't want to deal with that shit." He says with a laugh.

shortyshot8 said:
William stood up and raised his hand as it glowed red "TYLER" He said trying to summon Tyler

@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler teleported in front of him against his will. "You called?" He asked.

@Aeron

(Sowwy)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Yeah Shinji looking at her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Nymph blushed and smiled back.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled and sat down rocking her gently
Riley held her hand out for his finger again as her other hand was occupied by her mouth

Roman said:
Kaz yawned, "Night..." he said quietly. He kissed her forehead and sighed quietly, falling to sleep soon after.
Yoshino woke up the next morning and yawned as she looked at Kaz, blushing again."Right....the whole cuddling escapade...." She whispered quietly as she snuggles into him more, not ready to leave his comforting arms.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel laughed and set his blade in the corner. "Yeah, it kinda feels like that I guess... I don't really have anywhere else to stay... My dorm isn't ready to move in to yet." He said. "I don't know where I could sleep now that I think about it..."
''fine you can sleep here but only for one night''

Tyler teleported in front of him against his will. "You called?" He asked.
@Aeron

(Sowwy)
William stared at him "Yes.....Die" He said before punching him through a wall with no expression

Mayyflower said:

Riley held her hand out for his finger again as her other hand was occupied by her mouth
Marcus gave her his finger as he smiled at her

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled before he stood up and held a hand out to her."Then come on love, I'll take us there to easy way."
Levi smiled and took his hand. "Where are we going? To the music room?" She asks holding his hand

Mayyflower said:

Shinji looked at her an smirked You're blushing Shinji then went up to her and touched her chin

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''fine you can sleep here but only for one night''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel huffed. "It sounds like you don't want me to. So I won't... I appreciate the offer, but I can take care of myself." He said.

Aiden pecked her lips and smiled, sitting next to her. "Don't mention it. I should thank you, you make me feel the same way." He said.
Nissa:*she rests her head on his shoulder and smiles as she eats her ice cream* I like.. that we both can learn new things. *she looks up at him her expression usually blank now softened to a smile*

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled and took his hand. "Where are we going? To the music room?" She asks holding his hand
Alastair nodded,"The school is close by and I wouldn't want to walk all the way towards my warehouse just to play a single song." He said as he walked out of the cafe, still holding her hand in his.

shortyshot8 said:
William stared at him "Yes.....Die" He said before punching him through a wall with no expression
Tyler squealed in pain as he fell through the wall. "Ow! What the hell was that for?!" He asked.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Layla's gaze glistened in the light of the remaining flames her body had created. Her body was bruised, and an open wound was left on the side of her head. With whatever energy she had left, Layla allowed a gentle smile to spread across her lips whike her right hand went up to wipe a tear from his face.

"Dont....cry. I needed......t-his. If not,...I-I would n-never be able to...l-leave you alone."

Layla choked on her words, coughing uo even more blood. The last kick he did on her back was showing its toll on her body. She was so tired that hand hand dropped the second it wiped away the tear.

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira couldn't hold on to Layla as he began crying uncontrollably. He spoke♅...

“ No.. I.. I.. ”

...ΨKenji suddenly flew into view along with Kuroh and slammed his foot into Akira's face, sending him into the nearest school buildingΨ...

“ What the fuck have you done?! ”

“ You monster! ”

...♆Kuroh charged towards Akira as Kenji attended to Layla, wildly swinging his sword. Akira was in too much mental distraught that he didn't defend himself, and began getting slashed. His blood flew from each deep cut as Kuroh's sword sliced his flesh, Kenji began shouting but was stopped when Kuroh's blade stabbed into Akira's chest. Akira fell off of the blade and looked up at the sky, his vision blurring♆...

“ Kuroh! Stop! His- ”

“ Now get up! I want to keep slashing you!

“ Akira! ”

...ΨKenji suddenly shot up and vanished, appearing beside Akira as he shouted his name. Kuroh looked at Kenji and spokeΨ...

“ Wait.. why isn't he healing like normal..? ”

“ Us Sanctums' healing factors vanish when under severe mental trauma, you fucking idiot! Akira, stay awake, I'm going to heal you! ”

...♅When Kenji's powers began activating, they were soon negated due to Akira's power negation being constantly active. Akira's blood soon pooled around him. Kenji began trying harder, along with Kuroh lending a hand, yet to no avail. With two final words, Akira's eyes closed. The clone still fighting Zero vanished♅...

“ I'm.. sorry.. Layla.. ”

giphy_zpsem4ozkfk.gif

((( BOOM! )))

BlueHawk said:
Jay chuckles and puts an arm around her. "Only look for the good houses Rain, preferably ones that won't need a lot of work because I don't want to deal with that shit." He says with a laugh.
Rain:*she nods her head and looks at him* I am new at this..

Tyler squealed in pain as he fell through the wall. "Ow! What the hell was that for?!" He asked.
William walked after him "I said die" He said before punching him again

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she rests her head on his shoulder and smiles as she eats her ice cream* I like.. that we both can learn new things. *she looks up at him her expression usually blank now softened to a smile*
Aiden kissed her softly, smiling as he blushed. "I like it too..." He said softly.

(I'm sorry because Tyler is also gonna die D:)
(Oh well...is he gonna come back or is he gonna for good this time? xD )

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus gave her his finger as he smiled at her
Riley held on to his finger and started to fall asleep slowly. Sam walked back into the room quietly amd saw Marcus and Riley. "Awe" she says smiling

Aiden kissed her softly, smiling as he blushed. "I like it too..." He said softly.
Nissa:*blushes as she kisses him back softly and whispers* More than food?

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira couldn't hold on to Layla as he began crying uncontrollably. He spoke♅...
“ No.. I.. I.. ”

...ΨKenji suddenly flew into view along with Kuroh and slammed his foot into Akira's face, sending him into the nearest school buildingΨ...

“ What the fuck have you done?! ”

“ You monster! ”

...♆Kuroh charged towards Akira as Kenji attended to Layla, wildly swinging his sword. Akira was in too much mental distraught that he didn't defend himself, and began getting slashed. His blood flew from each deep cut as Kuroh's sword sliced his flesh, Kenji began shouting but was stopped when Kuroh's blade stabbed into Akira's chest. Akira fell off of the blade and looked up at the sky, his vision blurring♆...

“ Kuroh! Stop! His- ”

“ Now get up! I want to keep slashing you!

“ Akira! ”

...ΨKenji suddenly shot up and vanished, appearing beside Akira as he shouted his name. Kuroh looked at Kenji and spokeΨ...

“ Wait.. why isn't he healing like normal..? ”

“ Us Sanctums' healing factors vanish when under severe mental trauma, you fucking idiot! Akira, stay awake, I'm going to heal you! ”

...♅When Kenji's powers began activating, they were soon negated due to Akira's power negation being constantly active. Akira's blood soon pooled around him. Kenji began trying harder, along with Kuroh lending a hand, yet to no avail. With two final words, Akira's eyes closed. The clone still fighting Zero vanished♅...

“ I'm.. sorry.. Layla.. ”

giphy_zpsem4ozkfk.gif

((( BOOM! )))

[/QUOTE]
(Did that just just happen!?!)

Mayyflower said:
Riley held on to his finger and started to fall asleep slowly. Sam walked back into the room quietly amd saw Marcus and Riley. "Awe" she says smiling
Marcus looked up at Sam "Hey" He said quietly

Jennete said:
Rain:*she nods her head and looks at him* I am new at this..
Jay laughs and kisses her cheek. "Ah don't worry about it, I'll help you out." He says with a smile as he continues to walk.

Asuka whistled as she walked through the desert."It's hot out here....I wish I was somewhere cooler..."she murmured before she was engulfed in smoke and transported to the Antartica. She yelled in surprise and wrapped her arms around herself, shivering."This isn't what I meant at all! It's colder out here then I would have liked!" She exclaimed as she hugged herself tighter before looking for somewhere to find warmth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back