• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled at Marcus. "Hey love" she whispered happily as she sat next to him and Riley
Marcus smiled before looking shocked "Oh god.....Are you okay? I mean you haven't fed in....I don't know how long..." He looked down at Riley "And she is half Succubus...."

shortyshot8 said:
(Uhh.....Oh god.......WHAT DO I TELL ASUKA!?!)
((( Not my problem~

giphy.gif
)))

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](What happened to Layla?)

[/QUOTE]
((( She died moments before, I think xD )))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler punched him back into a wall. "I don't know what your talking about!" He yelled at him.
William didn't care "You made her hate me" He said punching him back "Now I can't even return home"

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she shivers smiling and wraps her arms around his neck, dropping the ice cream as she kisses him soft and deep, a hungry kiss normal for someone who......is a hungry person haha*
Aiden sucked on her tongue softly, enjoying every moment he was with her.

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs at the house. "Well... It's not that bad." He says, thinking about what would have to be done to it.
Rain:*shakes her head* No. Too cheerful.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Not my problem~
giphy.gif
)))

((( She died moments before, I think xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh god...)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
You know,What? Shinji says as he moves his face closer to hers

[/QUOTE]
Nymph narrowed her eyes a bit. "What?" She asks softly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Not my problem~
giphy.gif
)))

((( She died moments before. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Shinji can revive Akira and Layla,but i doubt he would even do that)

Aiden sucked on her tongue softly, enjoying every moment he was with her.
Nissa:*she smiles and whispers* So that is what you wished to do to my tongue when we first met *she grins and does the same to him, on cloud 9 with him, her first love.*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira couldn't hold on to Layla as he began crying uncontrollably. He spoke♅...
“ No.. I.. I.. ”

...ΨKenji suddenly flew into view along with Kuroh and slammed his foot into Akira's face, sending him into the nearest school buildingΨ...

“ What the fuck have you done?! ”

“ You monster! ”

...♆Kuroh charged towards Akira as Kenji attended to Layla, wildly swinging his sword. Akira was in too much mental distraught that he didn't defend himself, and began getting slashed. His blood flew from each deep cut as Kuroh's sword sliced his flesh, Kenji began shouting but was stopped when Kuroh's blade stabbed into Akira's chest. Akira fell off of the blade and looked up at the sky, his vision blurring♆...

“ Kuroh! Stop! His- ”

“ Now get up! I want to keep slashing you!

“ Akira! ”

...ΨKenji suddenly shot up and vanished, appearing beside Akira as he shouted his name. Kuroh looked at Kenji and spokeΨ...

“ Wait.. why isn't he healing like normal..? ”

“ Us Sanctums' healing factors vanish when under severe mental trauma, you fucking idiot! Akira, stay awake, I'm going to heal you! ”

...♅When Kenji's powers began activating, they were soon negated due to Akira's power negation being constantly active. Akira's blood soon pooled around him. Kenji began trying harder, along with Kuroh lending a hand, yet to no avail. With two final words, Akira's eyes closed. The clone still fighting Zero vanished♅...

“ I'm.. sorry.. Layla.. ”

giphy_zpsem4ozkfk.gif

((( BOOM! )))

[/QUOTE]

Layla's form lied motionless on the ground. There was no sure sign of breathing, nor any flame to be located beside her body any longer. Her thoughts were silent, her llips were sealed together, and every and any sign if her existence disappeared. Her aura in itself, had disappeared.

Layla Soulis. Dead? Or Alive?

(Well... I guess they won't be engaged after he dies xD )
(I mean for the shadows to take over Ivy and make her break up with him now because they see Tyler dying in the future and they dont want that grief for her in her life

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Jennete said:
Rain:*shakes her head* No. Too cheerful.
Jay gives her a funny look and laughs. "How can a home be too cheerful? What exactly are you looking for?" He says with a laugh.

Jennete said:
Assana: But you kill flies...
Miyuki:*jumps up and down* Yea!! You slap it em in your hands and kill em!
Roman shook his head, "Dadd-- That's odd.... I just lost track of a huge amount of power... To be more specific... Akira's power. If I am guessing right he either left Earth or... Died..." he said quietly. "This can't be... Change of plans girls, daddy has to go somewhere." He said making them appear at the school. "Shit..."

@Fukushima Akira

Aeron said:
(I mean for the shadows to take over Ivy and make her break up with him now because they see Tyler dying in the future and they dont want that grief for her in her life
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
(No, I'm actually not sure if he is gonna die or not xD )

Mayyflower said:
Nymph narrowed her eyes a bit. "What?" She asks softly
Shinji looked at her with a smirk Tsk...I never liked you,I hate you,I hate leviathans and humans Shinji said as he put his hand right through her stomach....

BlueHawk said:
Jay gives her a funny look and laughs. "How can a home be too cheerful? What exactly are you looking for?" He says with a laugh.
Rain:*she shrugs* I don't like it, next please. *she walks down the neighborhood looking at the houses with an unforgiving taste*

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled before looking shocked "Oh god.....Are you okay? I mean you haven't fed in....I don't know how long..." He looked down at Riley "And she is half Succubus...."
Sam shrugged. "Yea I haven't fed in a while... That's my choice" she says softly. "Yea but she's more of a knight goddess so she doesn't need to feed like I do" she says in more of a relief kind of way

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she smiles and whispers* So that is what you wished to do to my tongue when we first met *she grins and does the same to him, on cloud 9 with him, her first love.*
Aiden chuckled and licked her bottom lip before kissing her again. "What gave it away...?" He asked playfully as he blushed.

Mayyflower said:
Sam shrugged. "Yea I haven't fed in a while... That's my choice" she says softly. "Yea but she's more of a knight goddess so she doesn't need to feed like I do" she says in more of a relief kind of way
Marcus nodded "Thank god" He said in relief before looking back at Sam "Are you gonna be okay?"

Roman said:
Roman shook his head, "Dadd-- That's odd.... I just lost track of a huge amount of power... To be more specific... Akira's power. If I am guessing right he either left Earth or... Died..." he said quietly. "This can't be... Change of plans girls, daddy has to go somewhere." He said making them appear at the school. "Shit..."

@Fukushima Akira
Miyuki:*at school and she looks around at the strange place* Huh...

Assana:*Starts crying cuz she see's a bunch of birds* Noooooo Daddy!!

(*frantically runs around in circles* Holy shit man! I'm freaking out over here and I don't know what to do! Asuka's lost in Antartica and doesn't know what the fuck is going on anymore and and just...all the sadness man. All of the tears are flowing from my eyes and....FUCK! xD ))

Jennete said:
Naomi:*she looks around with a serious expression and pulls out a little water gun and smiles nodding and points to some teens kissing in the park* We should spray them with water!!! Then run away hehe
Sora nods and summons some water balloons. "Okie les dew et!" He chuckles and starts to creep up on the teens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back