• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He said plainly.
Asuka stared at him and tilted her head,"You're very rude you know that? You should learn some manners." She said sternly as she wagged her index finger at him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara walks over to Pixel and shakes his hand with her what appears to be...robotic hand*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel looks at her robotic hand, smiling. "I like your robotic hand. It's cool." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino nodded tiredly as she yawned again,"Me too...I like it too." She said softly as she began to drift off to sleep.
Kaz yawned, "Night..." he said quietly. He kissed her forehead and sighed quietly, falling to sleep soon after.

Pixel looks at her robotic hand, smiling. "I like your robotic hand. It's cool." He said.
*Ciara only gave her a cold stare*

''best not to mention it...''

shortyshot8 said:
William stopped "Dammit.....What is wrong with me? Why do I think dating a goddess is going to help me?"
Celia sighed. "I don't think dating me will help anything. You need to sort yourself out William." She said.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Yes, I remember

[/QUOTE]
(( I did fight him a while back though. Maybe I can put up more of a fight than last time... I don't know. I'll give it a try a different time xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stared at him and tilted her head,"You're very rude you know that? You should learn some manners." She said sternly as she wagged her index finger at him.
Dark Tyler sighed. "So I've heard. Why do you care?" He asked

Celia sighed. "I don't think dating me will help anything. You need to sort yourself out William." She said.
William nodded "Why? Why does it hurt so much.........Dammit...Look at me I've gone from being an Angel to a Monster....Hell I can't even go home...Heaven"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara only gave her a cold stare*
''best not to mention it...''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel shivered. "Oh... Sorry..." He said. "I was just trying to be friendly. I will leave if that makes you feel better."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](*sigh*)

[/QUOTE][QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

[/QUOTE][QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Luna grit her teeth as her neck was gripped. She didnt choke as one would expect she would, but the electricity surging through her form brought a wincing state to her face. Before she even had a chance to react, a sword entered through her back and sliced down to her knee. Luna raised her hands to forced his hand loose from her neck, only to be kicked in her back and be sent flying through the air.

Cursing under her breath, Luna laid on her stomach, black blood seeping from her back. The temperature inside her began to rise, and of course, she knew there was nothing else she could do. Growling inside her throat, Luna's body ignited itself into her own flames, before dissolving into black and blue flames.

Once the array of flames disappeared, all that was left was an exhausted, bleeding Layla, face down on the ground with her hair pooled out around her, blood also seeping from the corner of her mouth. Her gaze was barely opened, due to her lack of energy, but she directed her attention to Akira.

images

((Bust a move now bigboy))

[/QUOTE]

...♅Akira saw Luna change into Layla and his eyes widened. He spoke quietly♅...

“ No.. ”

tumblr_mfe9fwnBlN1rt2oebo1_500.gif

...♅The black flames and black electricity left Layla's body and returned to Akira, his arms dropping to his sides as his power plummeted. He spoke, his voice wavering♅...

“ I couldn't have.. ”

...♅Akira quickly ran over to Layla and picked her up, soon talking to her as tears rolled down his face♅...

“ Why.. why did you make me do it..? ”

Roman said:
(( I did fight him a while back though. Maybe I can put up more of a fight than last time... I don't know. I'll give it a try a different time xD ))
((Then take it from me. You should take it from me and get something to prevent them flames ))

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Why? Why does it hurt so much.........Dammit...Look at me I've gone from being an Angel to a Monster....Hell I can't even go home...Heaven"
Celia got off the bed looking at him one last time. "I think you need some alone time..." She said. "Sorry I couldn't help..." She finished as she vanished.

Dark Tyler sighed. "So I've heard. Why do you care?" He asked
"Because being this rude can hurt someone's feelings, that's why." Asuka said as she stood up and dusted herself off."Who even are you anyway? To come out of nowhere and just do that."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]((Then take it from me. You should take it from me and get something to prevent them flames ))

[/QUOTE]
((( You can't xD Akira hardly, if ever uses them. He only uses them to torture his opponents, however he never does that. He only did it this time because Akira and Luna have a bit of a.. rocky past xD )))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Because being this rude can hurt someone's feelings, that's why." Asuka said as she stood up and dusted herself off."Who even are you anyway? To come out of nowhere and just do that."
Dark Tyler sighed. "I go by the name D. T. nice to meet you." He said, looking away.

Celia got off the bed looking at him one last time. "I think you need some alone time..." She said. "Sorry I couldn't help..." She finished as she vanished.
William began to scream in pain as the other half of his body turned pitch black as he laid there not speaking or anything

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned into his knees tears falling from his face "Then what huh? How do you plan on helping?"

Marcus smiled "That's better" He said happily before kissing her nose "You are so cute!"
Riley giggled and made a gurgling noise with her mouth

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]((Then take it from me. You should take it from me and get something to prevent them flames ))

[/QUOTE]
(( Roman is fire elemental. Earth, lightning, and water. Sharingan would also be helpful, but Akira has the better versions. Roman is only at Kamui /: ))

Pixel shivered. "Oh... Sorry..." He said. "I was just trying to be friendly. I will leave if that makes you feel better."
''just dont mention my arm..''

Roman said:
(( Roman is fire elemental. Earth, lightning, and water. Sharingan would also be helpful, but Akira has the better versions. Roman is only at Kamui /: ))
((( Technically, Kakashi is only a lightning elemental, due to his fire, earth and water being copied from his opponents thanks to his Sharingan ;P )))

Dark Tyler sighed. "I go by the name D. T. nice to meet you." He said, looking away.
"Well I'm Asuka, it's good to meet you." Asuka said as she looked down at herself. She sighed as she realized her lower half was gone,"Great....not this again..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back