• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(I feel, so, liee, if that happened in real life, I wouldnt know what to do with myself.

Now Luna on the other hand, doesnt give a flying rats ass. She never could settle down anyway))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "I love you both" He said softly
Sam smiled and kissed his cheek. Riley watched her mom kiss her dads cheek in confusion. "I love you too" she says smiling at both of them

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino slowly lifted her gaze back up towards him,"I-It's probably not weird...but seeing as how we've never done this before..."she said quietly as she inched towards him and hesitantly wrapped her arms around him.

Alastair tilted his head,"Why would it be hard to fight me?" He asked curiously.
"True. No need to be hesitant. It's only me..." Kaz said quietly. He then moved closer, leaving no space between them. When he realized how close he was, he moved back a little, "Sorry..."

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and kissed his cheek. Riley watched her mom kiss her dads cheek in confusion. "I love you too" she says smiling at both of them
Marcus smiled before looking down at Riley "I love you too" He said sweetly

shortyshot8 said:
William closed his eyes "Yeah...Now that I think about it......I'm the one who put you in that nightmare"
Celia's eyes widened. "W-What?! Why?!" She asked. "B-But that nightmare looked a lot like Tyler..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel gazed at it, smiling a little. "Impressive place you got here." He said.
''thank u...i only moved in so its technically my mansion but il just say it is''

*She said as she moved pass the gates and heads for the front door of the mansion*

Celia's eyes widened. "W-What?! Why?!" She asked. "B-But that nightmare looked a lot like Tyler..."
William looked shocked "O-Oh........I see......So you really didn't care that I left" He said looking down tears filling his eyes

Roman said:
"True. No need to be hesitant. It's only me..." Kaz said quietly. He then moved closer, leaving no space between them. When he realized how close he was, he moved back a little, "Sorry..."
"I-I know that! I'm just nervous is all..."Yoshino said quietly before feeling him move back. She pouted a little before she moved closer, closing the space between them and burying her face in his shoulder."There's no need to be sorry....I like it better this way..."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
D..do you like me or something? Shinji said as he looked at her curiously

[/QUOTE]
Nymph narrowed her eyebrows. "I don't know" she mumbled quietly

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked "O-Oh........I see......So you really didn't care that I left" He said looking down tears filling his eyes
Celia stepped back. "Y-You don't mean that nightmare I've experienced every night of my life...? Right...?" She asked. "I care for you still. It's just I want to know why you forced me into that nightmare since the day Ty was born..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''thank u...i only moved in so its technically my mansion but il just say it is''
*She said as she moved pass the gates and heads for the front door of the mansion*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel followed behind, looking around at all the windows. "How did you even afford a place like this?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled before looking down at Riley "I love you too" He said sweetly
Riley smiled. Sam kissed Riley's cheeks and smiled at her before going into the kitchen. Riley watched Sam leave, she started to get fussy.

Celia stepped back. "Y-You don't mean that nightmare I've experienced every night of my life...? Right...?" She asked. "I care for you still. It's just I want to know why you forced me into that nightmare since the day Ty was born..."

Pixel followed behind, looking around at all the windows. "How did you even afford a place like this?" He asked.
''again i didnt. i moved in with my other 5 sisters because my youngest sister lives here with her friends''

Mayyflower said:
Levi grinned. "Well why wouldn't it be" she asks. "I think it would be" she says softly
"I'm not all that strong love. I may be part demon but that only helps me a little." Alastair said as he leaned against the table.

William looked further down "What? I thought you meant the nightmare of leaving me but I guess I was wrong"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''again i didnt. i moved in with my other 5 sisters because my youngest sister lives here with her friends''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel rubbed the back of his head, blushing from embarrassment because he didn't catch on. "O-Oops... Right..." He said.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Luna's gaze fell. The right to bare children? For a mere moment, her expression was soft. Yet, it changed in a mere second, transforming to reveal another episode of absolute hysterical laughter.

"You act as if one like me would ever look to have that right? Clearly you dont know that I have nothing for you to take away. I have NOTHING."

In that moment, Luna could feel her lower body being engulfed in flames. She wasnt bothered by it in the least, for her sister dealed with the same flames, and with those flames Luna has battled before. Leaning her head back against the wall, Luna peered down towards Akira.

"Good, little, demon? There is no such a thing."

Luna then grimaced, taking hold of the very blade that was still lodged within her, and pushing her body to the slide, in fact cutting through herself. Once she removed herself from being the center of the blade, the remaining spot was healed with blue and red flames as if it never happened.

"Do not address me as if you were someone relevant to me, fake."

Luna soon engulfed her entire form within her flames, ignoring the pain she felt from the burning black flames within her. Knowing she couldnt deal with it just yet, she shot herself out from within the building, herself now hovering within the air. Flames were found at her feet, legs, arms, and hands. Her attire was now a loosely fitted short dress, with horns grown from her head and her hair having fallen and grown down her back.

"How dare the likes of you infiltrate her feelings!"

tumblr_myh5s50T8u1t89rpeo1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira smirk continued as she she flew out of the building. He vanished, appearing infront of her and gripping her neck. His black electricity suddenly infiltrated her skin, soon making their way towards her chest. Akira appeared behind Luna, stabbing his sword into her spine, then bringing his sword downwards, so it sliced it's way down her body and out of her knee. He spoke as he brought his foot into her back, sending her through the air and causing the sound barrier to be broken, this being evident due to the sudden 'boom' noise echoing♅...

“ Pathetic. My flames devour your power. Don't think you can change them, nor extinguish them. My flames are a lot stronger than what you've ever seen. Try to ignore the pain, after all, it's only a mental effect, but it will all be for naught. ”

...♅Akira then raised his hand and aimed is palm towards Luna. He spoke as he began closing his hand, the black electricity boiling her blood and the black flames growing hotter as it began devouring Luna's power. It soon began entering her stomach, burning everything it touched♅...

“ Ashes to ashes. ”

tumblr_mxxjb3e7oC1r92q67o2_500_zps4idsried.gif

Mayyflower said:
Riley smiled. Sam kissed Riley's cheeks and smiled at her before going into the kitchen. Riley watched Sam leave, she started to get fussy.
Marcus looked down at her "Hey....It's fine she will be right back" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm not all that strong love. I may be part demon but that only helps me a little." Alastair said as he leaned against the table.
Levi nodded. "So, have you practiced the piano" she says referring to being in the music room where they met.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I-I know that! I'm just nervous is all..."Yoshino said quietly before feeling him move back. She pouted a little before she moved closer, closing the space between them and burying her face in his shoulder."There's no need to be sorry....I like it better this way..."
Kaz smiled and snuggled up against her. "I'm nervous too... But I too, like it better this way..." he said softly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirk continued as she she flew out of the building. He vanished, appearing infront of her and gripping her neck. His black electricity suddenly infiltrated her skin, soon making their way towards her chest. Akira appeared behind Luna, stabbing his sword into her spine, then bringing his sword downwards, so it sliced it's way down her body and out of her knee. He spoke as he brought his foot into her back, sending her through the air and causing the sound barrier to be broken, this being evident due to the sudden 'boom' noise echoing♅...

“ Pathetic. My flames devour your power. Don't think you can change them, nor extinguish them. My flames are a lot stronger than what you've ever seen. Try to ignore the pain, after all, it's only a mental effect, but it will all be for naught. ”

...♅Akira then raised his hand and aimed is palm towards Luna. He spoke as he began closing his hand, the black electricity boiling her blood and the black flames growing hotter as it began devouring Luna's power. It soon began entering her stomach, burning everything it touched♅...

“ Ashes to ashes. ”

tumblr_mxxjb3e7oC1r92q67o2_500_zps4idsried.gif

[/QUOTE]
so brutal..... :x ))

Mayyflower said:
Levi nodded. "So, have you practiced the piano" she says referring to being in the music room where they met.
"I have actually and I've been getting better." Alastair said happily as he looked at her."I could play it for you some time if you'd like."

shortyshot8 said:
William looked further down "What? I thought you meant the nightmare of leaving me but I guess I was wrong"
Celia relaxed and ruffled his hair, smiling at him. "I missed you of course... But your heart is somebody else's. My heart belongs to Colin now." She said, sadness in her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back