• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel looked at her again. "Oh uh... It usually is focused on slaying monsters, but I was part of a underground fighting organization. It had arena matches. I refused to fight my brother one day. The order got pissed and they exiled me, executing my brother, my mom, and my dad. They executed everyone I loved." He said as he looked at the ground, clenching his fists. "I wish I left sooner."
''do you still have....any love for the order?''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Thank you!" He said happily
Sam rubbed the back of her head, not knowing what just happened. Riley clung onto Marcus's finger looking at the clone. @Roman (sorry I had to do something)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
You can have a bite if you want Shinji said going over to her side and giving her the burger

[/QUOTE]
Nymph took the burger and took a bite before handing it back to Shinji, she covered her mouth. "Thank you" she says softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''do you still have....any love for the order?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel shook his head. "No... Because they said they fought for order... But is there any order in killing somebody's loved ones because they won't fight?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Sam rubbed the back of her head, not knowing what just happened. Riley clung onto Marcus's finger looking at the clone. @Roman (sorry I had to do something)

Nymph took the burger and took a bite before handing it back to Shinji, she covered her mouth. "Thank you" she says softly
Marcus smiled "So Riley how would you like to see your home?" He asked happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair drank the rest of his tea before setting it down on the table."I wouldn't want to ruin such a pretty face. Though I'm sure you're either as strong or stronger then I am."
Levi blushed before smirking. "Im pretty strong." She says pretty proud of herself. "Plus I do like a good fight" she says finishing her muffin

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "So Riley how would you like to see your home?" He asked happily
Even though Riley didn't know what he was talking about she just knew he was talking to her. So she smiled and kicked her feet. Sam yawned. "I found a decent house that I was planning on buying, so we didn't have to live in a dorm" she says stretching

Roman said:
Kaz blushed a little, before sighing quietly. He then looked over at, Yoshino and smiled a little. "We are both trying our best to not say the word and let it end up happening on it's own terms. Do you wanna cuddle?" He asked quietly, his blush growing darker.
Yoshino looked at him in surprise, a faint blush on her cheeks. She thought about before the blush became more apparent and she looked down.

tumblr_nr3g5mnybv1uqemewo1_500.gif

"I-I mean...I guess so..." She muttered softly.

(( Ignore that it's blonde cause she's a red head
xD ))

Pixel shook his head. "No... Because they said they fought for order... But is there any order in killing somebody's loved ones because they won't fight?" He asked.
''good then i dont have a problem tell you this:...i know someone who killed off the entire organization single handedly''

Mayyflower said:

After finishing the whole burger,Why did you kiss back,when i kissed you? Shinji asked her

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed before smirking. "Im pretty strong." She says pretty proud of herself. "Plus I do like a good fight" she says finishing her muffin

Even though Riley didn't know what he was talking about she just knew he was talking to her. So she smiled and kicked her feet. Sam yawned. "I found a decent house that I was planning on buying, so we didn't have to live in a dorm" she says stretching
Marcus nodded "That's a good idea" He said happily

William sat in his dorm growling in pain "D-Dammit....Someone help" He said gripping the necklace Celia gave him

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna was silent. When she was impaled with the sword, her head fell foward, and she placed both her hands against the rest of the sword. Black blood could be seen from the conrer of her lips, while a smirk remained. She could feel him rotating the blade, motioning an even wider gap for her to fill. His words did nothing but piss her off. "My God? My ruler? OWN me?" Luna giggled, even as the black flames from his sword crept closer. Her giggles, soon resulted in hysterical, maniacal laughter. Within seconds, her hair was a fiery red, and both irises burned with flames at the center, the surrounding area being completely red. As her dstrands of hair changed and engulfed themselves in flames, Luna spoke in a low tone."You arent shit. You are disgusting, cheap, ignorant, and entirely too proud. You dont like seeing anyone have even the slightest chance against you. You fear someone like me even cutting you. Youre funny. Too funny. You dont command shit from me." Just as she came to a closure on her words, Luna raised her head and revealed a grimace along with furrowed brows and hungry eyes, with dancing flames flying down from her head.

tumblr_mnovxfisu51rlmnudo1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira smirked and moved his sword deeper into Luna's chest. He spoke♅...

“ You misunderstand me. I don't fear getting cut by someone like you, I welcome a challenge. However~ ”

...♅Akira then twisted his sword once more, causing the wound to become larger. The flames that had appeared around them became black, and his power began overwhelming the nearby powers, including Luna's. He spoke♅...

“ No one can even come close. Let's see how long that smirk remains after I'm done with you. Let's see, I can either kill you, or.. ”

...♅Akira placed his left hand onto Luna's belly button, black flames suddenly pouring in and being absorbed through the skin, soon flooding her uterus. Akira spoke, a malicious grin appearing on his face as the dormant black flames danced within Luna♅...

“ I can render you useless as a woman. How would your partners feel when they find out you can't bear children? Let's see how long it takes for your smile to turn into cries of agony. ”

...♅The dormant black flames suddenly activated as they then began burning Luna's uterus. Akira spoke♅...

“ You should've been a good little Demon and just kept your mouth shut. I would've killed you quickly. ”

Smexy18_zps531acf4d.jpg

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''good then i dont have a problem tell you this:...i know someone who killed off the entire organization single handedly''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel was a little surprised. "Good. They all deserved to die." He said as the look on his face became solemn once again. "Umm... I'm sorry if I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a downer." He said as he sighed.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and moved his sword deeper into Luna's chest. He spoke♅...
“ You misunderstand me. I don't fear getting cut by someone like you, I welcome a challenge. However~ ”

...♅Akira then twisted his sword once more, causing the wound to become larger. The flames that had appeared around them became black, and his power began overwhelming the nearby powers, including Luna's. He spoke♅...

“ No one can even come close. Let's see how long that smirk remains after I'm done with you. Let's see, I can either kill you, or.. ”

...♅Akira placed his left hand onto Luna's belly button, black flames suddenly pouring in and being absorbed through the skin, soon flooding her uterus. Akira spoke, a malicious grin appearing on his face as the dormant black flames danced within Luna♅...

“ I can render you useless as a woman. How would your partners feel when they find out you can't bear children? Let's see how long it takes for your smile to turn into cries of agony. ”

...♅The dormant black flames suddenly activated as they then began burning Luna's uterus♅...

Smexy18_zps531acf4d.jpg

[/QUOTE]
(Owwwwwwwwww that's just...Oww)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "That's a good idea" He said happily

William sat in his dorm growling in pain "D-Dammit....Someone help" He said gripping the necklace Celia gave him

@TheRebelliousDragon
Celia appeared next to his bed. "You called?~" She said with a smile.

Mayyflower said:

Alastair laughed,"You'll probably beat me then if we get paired up together. I don't fight much, but if I do I'm pretty good at it. Not extraordinary of course, but better then humans can."

Celia appeared next to his bed. "You called?~" She said with a smile.
William looked up at her half of his face was pure white and the other was normal "He-Help me.......I'm turning into a Monster!"

shortyshot8 said:
(Owwwwwwwwww that's just...Oww)
((( I know right? I found that a bit extreme, however it's what Akira would've done, so I went with it xD )))

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair laughed,"You'll probably beat me then if we get paired up together. I don't fight much, but if I do I'm pretty good at it. Not extraordinary of course, but better then humans can."
Levi nodded. "Yea but that would be hard for me to fight you" she says with a shrug

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I know right? I found that a bit extreme, however it's what Akira would've done, so I went with it xD )))

[/QUOTE]
( xD So painful)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]After finishing the whole burger,Why did you kiss back,when i kissed you? Shinji asked her

[/QUOTE]
Nymph smirked. "Pfft I didn't" she says getting up and blushing a little

shortyshot8 said:
William looked up at her half of his face was pure white and the other was normal "He-Help me.......I'm turning into a Monster!"
Celia sighed. "I'm sorry William, but I don't know what to do." She said. "I can try and slow the process if you like."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I know right? I found that a bit extreme, however it's what Akira would've done, so I went with it xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(like how its funny for him to say he's just human? >.>)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "That's a good idea" He said happily[/uSER]
Sam nodded. "Yea," she says happily as she grabbed her stuff. "Let's go home" she says softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back