• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia sighed. "I'm sorry William, but I don't know what to do." She said. "I can try and slow the process if you like."
William gulped as he looked at her "What's the point........Dammit....What is happening to me!?"

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Yea," she says happily as she grabbed her stuff. "Let's go home" she says softly
Marcus nodded "Sure thing" He said happily still holding his child

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and moved his sword deeper into Luna's chest. He spoke♅...
“ You misunderstand me. I don't fear getting cut by someone like you, I welcome a challenge. However~ ”

...♅Akira then twisted his sword once more, causing the wound to become larger. The flames that had appeared around them became black, and his power began overwhelming the nearby powers, including Luna's. He spoke♅...

“ No one can even come close. Let's see how long that smirk remains after I'm done with you. Let's see, I can either kill you, or.. ”

...♅Akira placed his left hand onto Luna's belly button, black flames suddenly pouring in and being absorbed through the skin, soon flooding her uterus. Akira spoke, a malicious grin appearing on his face as the dormant black flames danced within Luna♅...

“ I can render you useless as a woman. How would your partners feel when they find out you can't bear children? Let's see how long it takes for your smile to turn into cries of agony. ”

...♅The dormant black flames suddenly activated as they then began burning Luna's uterus. Akira spoke♅...

“ You should've been a good little Demon and just kept your mouth shut. I would've killed you quickly. ”

Smexy18_zps531acf4d.jpg

[/QUOTE]
(( We are missing our normal Akira. The one that kicks just your ass and not your babies xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
William gulped as he looked at her "What's the point........Dammit....What is happening to me!?"
Celia summoned a graph of light in front of her, putting on glasses. "Well according to these records, your unlocking a new form." She said.

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus nodded "Sure thing" He said happily still holding his child
Sam warped them to the dorm. "I have the paperwork for the house, I just have to give them the check and fill in the form" she says happily

Pixel was a little surprised. "Good. They all deserved to die." He said as the look on his face became solemn once again. "Umm... I'm sorry if I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a downer." He said as he sighed.
''well...if ur loved ones were killed over a pathetic reason, i understand''

Celia summoned a graph of light in front of her, putting on glasses. "Well according to these records, your unlocking a new form." She said.
William looked confused "A new form?" He asked nervously

Mayyflower said:
Sam warped them to the dorm. "I have the paperwork for the house, I just have to give them the check and fill in the form" she says happily
Marcus nodded before looking at his child "You are so damn cute!"

SoulofTobi said:
(like how its funny for him to say he's just human? >.>)
((( He doesn't flaunt his powers to random people. Only those who annoy him. )))

Roman said:
(( We are missing our normal Akira. The one that kicks just your ass and not your babies xD ))
((( That's the price of Akira unleashing the full 100% of his powers. He is more.. evil when making decisions. He still acts normal, however when he's fighting, he's merciless, almost an entirely different person. )))

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked at him in surprise, a faint blush on her cheeks. She thought about before the blush became more apparent and she looked down.
tumblr_nr3g5mnybv1uqemewo1_500.gif

"I-I mean...I guess so..." She muttered softly.

(( Ignore that it's blonde cause she's a red head
xD ))
Kaz slowly wrapped his arms around, Yoshino and moved closer. "T-this may not be as odd or different as we believe it to be, if we give it a try."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...if ur loved ones were killed over a pathetic reason, i understand''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded and smiled. "Thank you!" He said happily before tilting his head with a straight face as they walked. "How far is your home anyway...?" He asked.

Pixel nodded and smiled. "Thank you!" He said happily before tilting his head with a straight face as they walked. "How far is your home anyway...?" He asked.
''not far''

shortyshot8 said:

Celia nodded. "Yup! It's a order form. Tyler unlocked his recently." She said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( He doesn't flaunt his powers to random people. Only those who annoy him. )))
((( That's the price of Akira unleashing the full 100% of his powers. He is more.. evil when making decisions. He still acts normal, however when he's fighting, his merciless, almost an entirely different person. )))

[/QUOTE]
(( B) Well, I heard that before. No I didn't. xD ))

Celia nodded. "Yup! It's a order form. Tyler unlocked his recently." She said.
William nodded "Yeah but...I still look.....Just..." He said looking down "No one can love me like this"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''not far''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel sighed and folded his arms behind his head. "Ok..." He said.

Roman said:
Kaz slowly wrapped his arms around, Yoshino and moved closer. "T-this may not be as odd or different as we believe it to be, if we give it a try."
Yoshino slowly lifted her gaze back up towards him,"I-It's probably not weird...but seeing as how we've never done this before..."she said quietly as she inched towards him and hesitantly wrapped her arms around him.

Mayyflower said:
Levi nodded. "Yea but that would be hard for me to fight you" she says with a shrug
Alastair tilted his head,"Why would it be hard to fight me?" He asked curiously.

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Yeah but...I still look.....Just..." He said looking down "No one can love me like this"
Celia whacked him upside the head with her staff. "Stop talking like that! I still love you!" She said, frowning. "Why are you always so negative?"

Celia whacked him upside the head with her staff. "Stop talking like that! I still love you!" She said, frowning. "Why are you always so negative?"
William sighed "No reason...Just....If that man breaks your heart tell me okay?" He asked "I will deal with him because....Out of all things I would HATE to see you sad:

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino slowly lifted her gaze back up towards him,"I-It's probably not weird...but seeing as how we've never done this before..."she said quietly as she inched towards him and hesitantly wrapped her arms around him.

Alastair tilted his head,"Why would it be hard to fight me?" He asked curiously.
Levi grinned. "Well why wouldn't it be" she asks. "I think it would be" she says softly

Pixel sighed and folded his arms behind his head. "Ok..." He said.
*Sefia soon stopped infront of a gate which behind it lies a mansion*

''we're here''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and moved his sword deeper into Luna's chest. He spoke♅...
“ You misunderstand me. I don't fear getting cut by someone like you, I welcome a challenge. However~ ”

...♅Akira then twisted his sword once more, causing the wound to become larger. The flames that had appeared around them became black, and his power began overwhelming the nearby powers, including Luna's. He spoke♅...

“ No one can even come close. Let's see how long that smirk remains after I'm done with you. Let's see, I can either kill you, or.. ”

...♅Akira placed his left hand onto Luna's belly button, black flames suddenly pouring in and being absorbed through the skin, soon flooding her uterus. Akira spoke, a malicious grin appearing on his face as the dormant black flames danced within Luna♅...

“ I can render you useless as a woman. How would your partners feel when they find out you can't bear children? Let's see how long it takes for your smile to turn into cries of agony. ”

...♅The dormant black flames suddenly activated as they then began burning Luna's uterus. Akira spoke♅...

“ You should've been a good little Demon and just kept your mouth shut. ”

Smexy18_zps531acf4d.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Luna's gaze fell. The right to bare children? For a mere moment, her expression was soft. Yet, it changed in a mere second, transforming to reveal another episode of absolute hysterical laughter.

"You act as if one like me would ever look to have that right? Clearly you dont know that I have nothing for you to take away. I have NOTHING."

In that moment, Luna could feel her lower body being engulfed in flames. She wasnt bothered by it in the least, for her sister dealed with the same flames, and with those flames Luna has battled before. Leaning her head back against the wall, Luna peered down towards Akira.

"Good, little, demon? There is no such a thing."

Luna then grimaced, taking hold of the very blade that was still lodged within her, and pushing her body to the slide, in fact cutting through herself. Once she removed herself from being the center of the blade, the remaining spot was healed with blue and red flames as if it never happened.

"Do not address me as if you were someone relevant to me, fake."

Luna soon engulfed her entire form within her flames, ignoring the pain she felt from the burning black flames within her. Knowing she couldnt deal with it just yet, she shot herself out from within the building, herself now hovering within the air. Flames were found at her feet, legs, arms, and hands. Her attire was now a loosely fitted short dress, with horns grown from her head and her hair having fallen and grown down her back.

"How dare the likes of you infiltrate her feelings!"

tumblr_myh5s50T8u1t89rpeo1_500.gif

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "No reason...Just....If that man breaks your heart tell me okay?" He asked "I will deal with him because....Out of all things I would HATE to see you sad:
Celia sighed. "Colin won't hurt me... In fact he ended my pain..." She said. "He freed me from that nightmare..."

shortyshot8 said:

Riley giggled as she smiled up at marcus. Sam chuckled. "I can't wait till she is up and walking" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Riley giggled as she smiled up at marcus. Sam chuckled. "I can't wait till she is up and walking" she says smiling
Marcus smiled "I love you both" He said softly

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#808080][B]*Sefia soon stopped infront of a gate which behind it lies a mansion*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#808080] ''we're here''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808080] [/COLOR][URL="http://anime.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/1475983/ said:
Pixel gazed at it, smiling a little. "Impressive place you got here." He said.

Celia sighed. "Colin won't hurt me... In fact he ended my pain..." She said. "He freed me from that nightmare..."
William closed his eyes "Yeah...Now that I think about it......I'm the one who put you in that nightmare"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back