• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel rubbed the back of his head, blushing from embarrassment because he didn't catch on. "O-Oops... Right..." He said.
*Sefia then headed off to her room which her eldest sister was sitting on the bed taking off her high knee socks*

''oh hello One...who's this kid?''

*There was some slight pause until Sefia replied*

''....a friend..''

Celia relaxed and ruffled his hair, smiling at him. "I missed you of course... But your heart is somebody else's. My heart belongs to Colin now." She said, sadness in her eyes.
William nodded a tiny bit "But....She got angry at me and...Killed me" He said sadly before looking at the sadness in her eyes "What's wrong?"

Roman said:
Kaz smiled and snuggled up against her. "I'm nervous too... But I too, like it better this way..." he said softly.
Yoshino blushed even more as she ever so slightly tightened her arms around him. She yawned a little,"I like this...cuddling with you I mean...you're warm and comfortable." She said softly as she closed her eyes.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia then headed off to her room which her eldest sister was sitting on the bed taking off her high knee socks*
''oh hello One...who's this kid?''

*There was some slight pause until Sefia replied*

''....a friend..''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "Yup! I'm Pixel!" He said, giving her a toothy grin. Great... Freaking friend zoned... He thought. Well... Maybe not... Eh, I'll think about it some other time.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirk continued as she she flew out of the building. He vanished, appearing infront of her and gripping her neck. His black electricity suddenly infiltrated her skin, soon making their way towards her chest. Akira appeared behind Luna, stabbing his sword into her spine, then bringing his sword downwards, so it sliced it's way down her body and out of her knee. He spoke as he brought his foot into her back, sending her through the air and causing the sound barrier to be broken, this being evident due to the sudden 'boom' noise echoing♅...

“ Pathetic. My flames devour your power. Don't think you can change them, nor extinguish them. My flames are a lot stronger than what you've ever seen. Try to ignore the pain, after all, it's only a mental effect, but it will all be for naught. ”

...♅Akira then raised his hand and aimed is palm towards Luna. He spoke as he began closing his hand, the black electricity boiling her blood and the black flames growing hotter as it began devouring Luna's power. It soon began entering her stomach, burning everything it touched♅...

“ Ashes to ashes. ”

tumblr_mxxjb3e7oC1r92q67o2_500_zps4idsried.gif

[/QUOTE]
(*sigh*)

Luna grit her teeth as her neck was gripped. She didnt choke as one would expect she would, but the electricity surging through her form brought a wincing state to her face. Before she even had a chance to react, a sword entered through her back and sliced down to her knee. Luna raised her hands to forced his hand loose from her neck, only to be kicked in her back and be sent flying through the air.

Cursing under her breath, Luna laid on her stomach, black blood seeping from her back. The temperature inside her began to rise, and of course, she knew there was nothing else she could do. Growling inside her throat, Luna's body ignited itself into her own flames, before dissolving into black and blue flames.

Once the array of flames disappeared, all that was left was an exhausted, bleeding Layla, face down on the ground with her hair pooled out around her, blood also seeping from the corner of her mouth. Her gaze was barely opened, due to her lack of energy, but she directed her attention to Akira.

images

((Bust a move now bigboy))

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
William nodded a tiny bit "But....She got angry at me and...Killed me" He said sadly before looking at the sadness in her eyes "What's wrong?"
Celia sighed. "Nothing... Just a little unhappy about how sad you are... I didn't mean to hurt you... I didn't even think I hurt you. I would get together with you again... But... You know." She said.

Asuka frowned,"Why can't I just not teleport at all! I don't even know how to control this thing!" She exclaimed her body was engulfed in flames, though she didn't burn. She frantically waved her arms up and down as she ran around in circles."Help! I'm on fire and I don't know how to put it out! I'm gonna die like this!" She yelled, not realizing she wasn't getting hurt by the red inferno flames.

Celia sighed. "Nothing... Just a little unhappy about how sad you are... I didn't mean to hurt you... I didn't even think I hurt you. I would get together with you again... But... You know." She said.
William sighed "It's fine.........." He said before laying back on the bed curling into a ball "Just leave me to soak in my sorrow"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka frowned,"Why can't I just not teleport at all! I don't even know how to control this thing!" She exclaimed her body was engulfed in flames, though she didn't burn. She frantically waved her arms up and down as she ran around in circles."Help! I'm on fire and I don't know how to put it out! I'm gonna die like this!" She yelled, not realizing she wasn't getting hurt by the red inferno flames.
Dark Tyler saw a girl running around in circles and was on fire. He put a finger on his chin. "Intriguing..." He said as he used a huge gust of wind to blow the flames out.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "It's fine.........." He said before laying back on the bed curling into a ball "Just leave me to soak in my sorrow"
Celia frowned. "Yeah, I just leave ALLLLL my friends miserable. I love misery." She said sarcastically. "Actually, I get hurt whenever somebody is sad, mad, or fights." She said truthfully.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blushed even more as she ever so slightly tightened her arms around him. She yawned a little,"I like this...cuddling with you I mean...you're warm and comfortable." She said softly as she closed her eyes.
Kaz nodded, "Same here..." he said quietly. His grip also, becoming a little tighter. "This is new... This feeling... I like it." He said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked down at her "Hey....It's fine she will be right back" He said softly
Riley fussed a little bit more before looking at Marcus and calming down.

Dark Tyler saw a girl running around in circles and was on fire. He put a finger on his chin. "Intriguing..." He said as he used a huge gust of wind to blow the flames out.
"Oh!" The flames went out as soon as the gust of wind hit her and she fell backwards. She pouted as she rubbed the back of her head,"Ow....Thank you though!"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](*sigh*)

[/QUOTE]
(( I have also been there. But I haven't fought Akira in a whike so... Yup. ))

Celia frowned. "Yeah, I just leave ALLLLL my friends miserable. I love misery." She said sarcastically. "Actually, I get hurt whenever somebody is sad, mad, or fights." She said truthfully.
William frowned into his knees tears falling from his face "Then what huh? How do you plan on helping?"

Mayyflower said:
Riley fussed a little bit more before looking at Marcus and calming down.
Marcus smiled "That's better" He said happily before kissing her nose "You are so cute!"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff4d4d]''im Ciara Zero. the eldest sister of the intoners...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff4d4d] Zero's Appearance: [/COLOR][URL="http://e-shuushuu.net/images/2014-02-09-632936.png said:
http://e-shuushuu.net/images/2014-02-09-632936.png[/URL]
Pixel nodded and held out his hand for a handshake. "Nice to meet you." He said. "You seem like a lovely lady. I hope we become good friends."

Roman said:
Kaz nodded, "Same here..." he said quietly. His grip also, becoming a little tighter. "This is new... This feeling... I like it." He said happily.
Yoshino nodded tiredly as she yawned again,"Me too...I like it too." She said softly as she began to drift off to sleep.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Well,I like you Shinji said relaxed

[/QUOTE]
Nymph looked at Shinji "you do" she says raising an eyebrow

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned into his knees tears falling from his face "Then what huh? How do you plan on helping?"

Marcus smiled "That's better" He said happily before kissing her nose "You are so cute!"
Celia winced a little in pain. "I can't help you with your feelings William, that you have to do yourself." She said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I have actually and I've been getting better." Alastair said happily as he looked at her."I could play it for you some time if you'd like."
Levi nodded happily. "Yes that would be nice" she says smiling

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh!" The flames went out as soon as the gust of wind hit her and she fell backwards. She pouted as she rubbed the back of her head,"Ow....Thank you though!"
Dark Tyler rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He said plainly.

Pixel nodded and held out his hand for a handshake. "Nice to meet you." He said. "You seem like a lovely lady. I hope we become good friends."
*Ciara walks over to Pixel and shakes his hand with her what appears to be...robotic hand*

Celia winced a little in pain. "I can't help you with your feelings William, that you have to do yourself." She said.
William stopped "Dammit.....What is wrong with me? Why do I think dating a goddess is going to help me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back