• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna didnt budge. For now her irises were different. The very beam of light used to create the hole, was also used to change herself. Luna now had a single blood red eye, which was her right, and the face of a golden clock for her left. When Akira manifested his sword, Luna tilted her head to the side. She could see the intent he held in his gaze, and the intent she held in hers was as bright as day. Die. Rather than budge, Luna stared directly at him, with her left eye shaded away by her now black hair. She merely stuck her tongue out and licked her lips. "Truly, you dont believe I will go down so easily, do you?"

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira impaled his sword through Luna's chest. After doing so, he leaned in and whispered into her ear♅...

“ When compared to me, you are nothing. Your world is my world, for I own you, your land, your people. You could be a God, a king, a land lord, or a simple peasant. It doesn't matter, you're mine. I am the great flame, the unending death, the monster, the wings that blot out the sun, leaving you with no light, and no life. Only pain, suffering, and unending sadness. For I am your lord, The Lord of the Flame. You only exist because I allow it, and now you will die, because I command it. ”

...♅Akira leaned out and twisted his sword's hilt, causing the blade to rotate within Luna's chest and widen the wound. Black flames ignited on his sword and began travelling up the blade towards Luna's chest. He continued as he glared at Luna with his merciless, silver irises♅...

“ Let go of your earthly tether. Enter the void. Empty, and become wind. ”

7684716611a12749864063l_zpsb0756b22.jpg

Roman said:
Kaz feel back with her, "Pink isn't my least favorite." He said smiling a little. "What did you bring me up here for again? You said it was more comfortable than the couch, for what though? " he asked, wondering if the word cuddling was about to make its way out of her mouth.
Yoshino looked over at him,"The beds more comfortable to sleep on. I mean, the couch is comfortable enough but I always prefer my bed to sleep on." She said as she grabbed a stuffed animal that was right next to her and hugged it to her chest.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "It just happened" He said happily
"Oh....well congratulations! I'm happy for you!" Asuka said with a grin.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked over at him,"The beds more comfortable to sleep on. I mean, the couch is comfortable enough but I always prefer my bed to sleep on." She said as she grabbed a stuffed animal that was right next to her and hugged it to her chest.

Marcus nodded "Thank you!" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:

Kaz sighed quietly. "Indeed, but... We'll be sleeping together?" He asked softly, looking around the room.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler deepened the kiss a little, licking her bottom lip, then her tongue playfully. You love it when I do~ He said sweetly in her head.
Ivory moaned a bit as she felt his tounge slide along her own. 'I'll admit, I do...but it takes two to tango, love.' She thought to him as she bit his lower lip, letting her tounge in and letting it explore his mouth to her desires.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Thank you!" He said happily
Asuka chuckled,"You're welco-" she started before she vanished from sight and appeared on top of another building! She fell onto the ground and moaned in pain,"You'd think I would be use to this...but I'm not." She coughed

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#808080]''im an Intoner. the number im branded with is One''[/COLOR][COLOR=#808080] [/COLOR][COLOR=#808080][B]*She said as she points at the small Roman Number on her forehead which represented the number 1*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#808080] [/COLOR][URL="http://www.photos-albums.com/roman-numerals-110-imgurgraphic-album207739/ said:
(( Roman is even on people's foreheads ;D He's just everywhere isn't he jk xD ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel nodded. "Cool! I actually got kicked out of the Blood Order, a organization of blood knights... For a really bad accident." He said, remembering his past as he looked out towards the street.
''hmmmm...i never knew such an organization existed...whats its business?''

Roman said:
Kaz sighed quietly. "Indeed, but... We'll be sleeping together?" He asked softly, looking around the room.
"Yeah! Of course we will." Yoshino said, trying to avoid saying the word cuddling. She was already embarrassed enough to have him up in her room for it, but to say it out loud could most likely make her faint from blushing to much and being hot from it.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]only the foreheads of intoners)))

[/QUOTE]
(( Oh no.... He's everywhere.... *Backs into a shadowy area* Everywhere. ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmmm...i never knew such an organization existed...whats its business?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel looked at her again. "Oh uh... It usually is focused on slaying monsters, but I was part of a underground fighting organization. It had arena matches. I refused to fight my brother one day. The order got pissed and they exiled me, executing my brother, my mom, and my dad. They executed everyone I loved." He said as he looked at the ground, clenching his fists. "I wish I left sooner."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](You made me laugh!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
(( That's what I'm here for ))

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji looked at Nymph then he stood up and woke her up Are you still mad?!

[/QUOTE]
Nymph shook her head as she sat up. "No I'm not mad" she says tiredly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira impaled his sword through Luna's chest. After doing so, he leaned in and whispered into her ear♅...
“ When compared to me, you are nothing. Your world is my world, for I own you, your land, your people. You could be a God, a king, a land lord, or a simple peasant. It doesn't matter, you're mine. I am the great flame, the unending death, the monster, the wings that blot out the sun, leaving you with no light, and no life. Only pain, suffering, and unending sadness. For I am your lord, The Lord of the Flame. You only exist because I allow it, and now you will die, because I command it. ”

...♅Akira leaned out and twisted his sword's hilt, causing the blade to rotate within Luna's chest and widen the wound. Black flames ignited on his sword and began travelling up the blade towards Luna's chest. He continued as he glared at Luna with his merciless, silver irises♅...

“ Let go of your earthly tether. Enter the void. Empty, and become wind. ”

7684716611a12749864063l_zpsb0756b22.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Luna was silent. When she was impaled with the sword, her head fell foward, and she placed both her hands against the rest of the sword. Black blood could be seen from the conrer of her lips, while a smirk remained. She could feel him rotating the blade, motioning an even wider gap for her to fill. His words did nothing but piss her off. "My God? My ruler? OWN me?" Luna giggled, even as the black flames from his sword crept closer. Her giggles, soon resulted in hysterical, maniacal laughter. Within seconds, her hair was a fiery red, and both irises burned with flames at the center, the surrounding area being completely red. As her dstrands of hair changed and engulfed themselves in flames, Luna spoke in a low tone."You arent shit. You are disgusting, cheap, ignorant, and entirely too proud. You dont like seeing anyone have even the slightest chance against you. You fear someone like me even cutting you. Youre funny. Too funny. You dont command shit from me." Just as she came to a closure on her words, Luna raised her head and revealed a grimace along with furrowed brows and hungry eyes, with dancing flames flying down from her head.

tumblr_mnovxfisu51rlmnudo1_500.gif

Aeron said:
Ivory moaned a bit as she felt his tounge slide along her own. 'I'll admit, I do...but it takes two to tango, love.' She thought to him as she bit his lower lip, letting her tounge in and letting it explore his mouth to her desires.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler laughed a little as he pulled away a bit. "Ooo feisty..." He said as he blushed a little and continued to kiss her.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji stood up and made a burger appear out of nowhere he started eating it after he sat down on his bed Delicious

[/QUOTE]
Nymph narrowed her eyebrows. "Well okay then." She says laying back down

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah! Of course we will." Yoshino said, trying to avoid saying the word cuddling. She was already embarrassed enough to have him up in her room for it, but to say it out loud could most likely make her faint from blushing to much and being hot from it.
Kaz blushed a little, before sighing quietly. He then looked over at, Yoshino and smiled a little. "We are both trying our best to not say the word and let it end up happening on it's own terms. Do you wanna cuddle?" He asked quietly, his blush growing darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back