• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I suppose it is....though instead of girlfriend, it's boyfriend for me." Yoshino chuckled softly as she continued to hug the bear."Do you....wanna go up to my room? It's more comfortable then this couch and all..."she said softly as she blushed even more.
tumblr_neumcjmwGr1th0hoco1_500.gif
Kaz thought for a moment and blushed a little.

tumblr_np1pmyF9HS1urgg6bo7_500.gif

"S-sure... We can go to your room. I'll leave, Minako here though. She can deal, if I'm in a different room..." he said nervously.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nodded happily. "It looks like a nice place to raise Harper and Oliver" she says looking at the house
Kite nodded. "Then I say we buy it. As long as your okay with it." He said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "This is insane" He said looking at Riley and laughing "Oh god"
Riley saw Marcus laughing so she started to wiggle around and smiling showing her 0 teeth

Sam chuckled. "She's gonna be a daddy's girl" she says looking at kagura and marcus

Mayyflower said:
Riley saw Marcus laughing so she started to wiggle around and smiling showing her 0 teeth
Sam chuckled. "She's gonna be a daddy's girl" she says looking at kagura and marcus
Marcus laughed a little "Crazy" He said poking her cheek

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "Yea she is isn't she" she says happily. Riley huffed tiredly as she sucked her thumb and looked up at Marcus smiling

Nymph looked over at Shinji. "Boys..." She huffed as she climbed into bed and fell asleep

Riley gave kagura that look that said. Stop fucking poking me you crazy bitch Sam started laughing cause she saw the look that Riley was giving kagura. "You better back up" she says jokingly
"I told you children were demons, don't you try anything" she says but she said the last part quietly.

Mayyflower said:
Levi nodded. "Yea I did" she says happily as she took a drink of her mocha
"Well....this should be interesting." Alastair said with a chuckle as he held the cup in his hands.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "Crazy" He said poking her cheek
Riley held her hands out so she can hold his finger.

(I made her cs so if you wanna look at it then go ahead.)

Roman said:
Kaz thought for a moment and blushed a little.
tumblr_np1pmyF9HS1urgg6bo7_500.gif

"S-sure... We can go to your room. I'll leave, Minako here though. She can deal, if I'm in a different room..." he said nervously.
"O-Okay then..."Yoshino said quietly as she stood up and held her hand out to him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smiled and kissed her softly. You always seem to find a way to make me feel special... Tyler's voice said in her head.
Ivory reached up meet his lips as she heard his voice in her head. You read my mind... She responded with a chuckle.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well....this should be interesting." Alastair said with a chuckle as he held the cup in his hands.
Levi nodded. "yea it will" she says smiling a bit

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "Yea she is isn't she" she says happily. Riley huffed tiredly as she sucked her thumb and looked up at Marcus smiling

Nymph looked over at Shinji. "Boys..." She huffed as she climbed into bed and fell asleep

Riley gave kagura that look that said. Stop fucking poking me you crazy bitch Sam started laughing cause she saw the look that Riley was giving kagura. "You better back up" she says jokingly
Shinji woke up when it started raining heavilly thunder woke him up Uhhhh,So freakin annoying

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and lowered the blade. He turned around and began walking away, talking as he did so♅...
“ I can't give her that. I don't have any closure, so how can I provide it to someone else? The next time I see you destroying anything, I'll kill you. ”

...♅Akira soon blew away in a flurry of golden particles, soon manifesting ontop of the school's highest building, his favourite spot. He made his sword vanished and sat down, looking at the sky♅...

[/QUOTE]
Luna stared at the spot with which he once stood. She couldnt tolerate this act of indecency. It would either be her life, or her sibling's happiness. Gritting her teeth, Luna stood to her feet and whispered a few words. Extending her hand out once again, she did the same as before with the dorm buildings, but instead, she directed the blast right before her, creating her own exit. "If thats how you choose to go about it, then come get me."

WeirdPrincess said:
"O-Okay then..."Yoshino said quietly as she stood up and held her hand out to him.
Kaz stood up and put his hand in her's. The blush on his face was light before, but it changed quickly when he held her hand. "Ready."

Asuka sighed as she looked out at the sky before her body slowly began to disappeared, starting with her feet. Little by little, her legs disappeared before working up to her torso,"What's going on? Why is this even happening!?" She exclaimed before she completely disappeared and reappeared in the air again, only this time it was in the amusement park. Her eyes widened ever so slightly,"Not again!" She fell on to a tree branch and coughed as the wind was knocked out of her. She wheezed slightly as she slowly pulled herself up."I...really hate...teleportation..." She wheezed as she held her stomach.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji woke up when it started raining heavilly thunder woke him up Uhhhh,So freakin annoying

[/QUOTE]
Nymph was sound asleep, ignoring the thunder as she slept peacefully

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "Yep...Definitely a daddy's girl
Sam nodded. "Yep, totally" she says with a chuckle

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Sam?! xD )
Kite nodded. "Yup! I'll submit a payment for it." He said.
(Oops xD )

Lexi looked at kite. "Spilt payment for me and you" she says looking at the house

Roman said:
Kaz stood up and put his hand in her's. The blush on his face was light before, but it changed quickly when he held her hand. "Ready."
Yoshino slowly nodded before she began to pull him towards the stairs. Why am I even acting like this? It's not like we're going to do anything weird...it's just cuddling, she thought as she blushed again. She didn't need to be nervous about this type of thing, but she could help it. Having never cuddled someone before was a whole new thing to her.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna stared at the spot with which he once stood. She couldnt tolerate this act of indecency. It would either be her life, or her sibling's happiness. Gritting her teeth, Luna stood to her feet and whispered a few words. Extending her hand out once again, she did the same as before with the dorm buildings, but instead, she directed the blast right before her, creating her own exit. "If thats how you choose to go about it, then come get me."

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira felt the rumbling from the building below and sighed, standing back up. He walked over to the edge and hovered down to the hole Luna had made. He went through the hole, his feet touching the ground within the room. He spoke as he manifested his sword and pointed the tip towards Luna, soon flying towards her, a killing intent in the form of a red glint being visible within Akira's eyes♅...

“ I warned you before. Now you die. ”

y4erBL_zps0mj5hcol.gif

Mayyflower said:
Levi nodded. "yea it will" she says smiling a bit
Alastair drank the rest of his tea before setting it down on the table."I wouldn't want to ruin such a pretty face. Though I'm sure you're either as strong or stronger then I am."

Mayyflower said:
Nymph was sound asleep, ignoring the thunder as she slept peacefully

Sam nodded. "Yep, totally" she says with a chuckle

(Oops xD )

Lexi looked at kite. "Spilt payment for me and you" she says looking at the house
Shinji looked at Nymph then he stood up and woke her up Are you still mad?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back