• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura slowly made her way over, staring at the baby the entire time.
Riley stopped kicking and stared at kagura, cause she can sense that she doesn't like kids.

Asuka vanished from where she stood before appearing in the air above some building. She gasped and looked down,"What? How did this happen!" She exclaimed and fell on to the building with a groan. Asuka slowly sat up and rubbed her face,"Ow.... I guess I just teleported....I don't know how but I did..." She said quietly as she crossed her legs, looking out at the sunset.

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Okay, well come over and meet Riley" she says motioning for kagura to come Over

Levi raised an eyebrow. "You entered the tournament too?" She says softly.
"Yeah...why? Did you enter the same one?" Alastair asked softly.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna's gaze sharpened, but it was too late.With Akira's fist making contact with her chest, Luna's form went flying across the room until she hit the wall, ceating an enlarged dent where her body hit. Slowly falling off the wall and landing on the floor. "How dare you talk about time?" Gritting her teeth, Luna's gaze was replaced with embers of fire , staring heartlessly upon him. "You have no right." Luna didnt budge, for she could almost feel the sword at her neck. "I've had enough lying from you."

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira replied as he pressed the tip of his blade into Luna's neck, making sure not to pierce the skin♅...

“ And I've had enough of your destructive and irritable personality. What do you want here, Demon? Speak quickly, as your voice alone is enough to make me want to kill you. ”

Lumina said:
Noir yelped as they grabbed her, not expecting to be noticed. But, she sensed he was pretty powerful, so it was no wonder. She struggled against their grip, but it wasn't of much use. As she struggled, one of the men's knives sliced her arm and she gritted her teeth, staring down Rev with a glare because honestly, it was all she could do at the moment.
At the moment Noir was cut by the knife, an actual cut formed on the very same spot on Dark Noir's arm. She hissed, seeing the black ink spill down her arm. She looked at it, scoffing, her face growing angry.

"We're still connected??! Dammit!!"

She looked at Drago, still angry.

"Hey, keep your men from killing Noir, would you? Our souls are still connected, I haven't completely severed myself from her yet, so can you keep her alive until that happens please?"

She painted on a healing spell that closed the wound.
Rev and his men walked in with Noir, throwing her against the ground as Rev forced red chain around her body. "Don't worry. She's going to get to watch us torture her boyfriend!" He laughed.

-----

Drago nodded. "You heard the man. We won't harm her. Just get Yuto and come back so we can make him suffer." He said plainly. "We're counting on you."

Aeron said:
Ivory almost purred as he bit her finger and tapped his nose with it. "Well, I was told that it was best to do so after graduation...when is graduation?" She asked with big eyes.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler shrugged. "Well I wouldn't know... Akira might though." He said before smiling. "Heehee, your eyes are pretty..."

Mayyflower said:
Riley kicked her feet out happily as she sucked her thumb peacefully Sam nodded. "Ah" she says smiling
Marcus smiled "Wow.........She already has so much energy" He said happily

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied as he pressed the tip of his blade into Luna's neck, making sure not to pierce the skin♅...
“ And I've had enough of your destructive and irritable personality. What do you want here, Demon? Speak quickly, as your voice is enough to make me want to kill you. ”

[/QUOTE]
Luna shifted her gaze and blew her breath, while slowly standing to her feet. She hadnt the time to be the one getting a sword pointed at her neck. "Appearantly my destructive and irritable behavior is the only way to get through to your stubborn ass." Rolling her embered irises, Luna leaned herself against the wall and continued. "I want you to give Layla closure. That way she can return to what our father shaped her to be."

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura slowly poked Riley's nose, only hoping the baby wouldn't burst into tears.
Riley wiggled her nose happily as she started kicking again.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''you wanna just come with me to my home then if your so curious?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "Sure! If you don't mind!" He said happily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Rev and his men walked in with Noir, throwing her against the ground as Rev forced red chain around her body. "Don't worry. She's going to get to watch us torture her boyfriend!" He laughed.
-----

Drago nodded. "You heard the man. We won't harm her. Just get Yuto and come back so we can make him suffer." He said plainly. "We're counting on you."

Tyler shrugged. "Well I wouldn't know... Akira might though." He said before smiling. "Heehee, your eyes are pretty..."
Ivory frowned. "I dont know who that is..." She then blushed at Tyler's comment. "You're too nice to me...you know that, right?" She said with a shy smile.

Aeron said:
Ivory frowned. "I dont know who that is..." She then blushed at Tyler's comment. "You're too nice to me...you know that, right?" She said with a shy smile.
Tyler chuckled and hugged her. "It's ok. You just mean the world to me... I want you to be happy..." He said softly.

Tyler chuckled and hugged her. "It's ok. You just mean the world to me... I want you to be happy..." He said softly.
Ivory hugged him back, never having felt so much love in her life. "You're the first...thank you for that." She muttered as she closed her eyes in his embrace.

Aeron said:
Ivory hugged him back, never having felt so much love in her life. "You're the first...thank you for that." She muttered as she closed her eyes in his embrace.
Tyler chuckled again and kissed her forehead. "I should be thanking you... For trusting me with your love..." He said softly as he closed his eyes.

Tyler chuckled again and kissed her forehead. "I should be thanking you... For trusting me with your love..." He said softly as he closed his eyes.
Ivory rested her for head against his own and did the same. "Well, we're the only two who seem to know what's going on in each other's head...so who else am I going to trust?" She said quietly as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Wow.........She already has so much energy" He said happily
Sam smiled. "Yea she is isn't she" she says happily. Riley huffed tiredly as she sucked her thumb and looked up at Marcus smiling

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL] answer my post)
Nymph looked over at Shinji. "Boys..." She huffed as she climbed into bed and fell asleep

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura continued to slowly poke her with a curious look.
Riley gave kagura that look that said. Stop fucking poking me you crazy bitch Sam started laughing cause she saw the look that Riley was giving kagura. "You better back up" she says jokingly

Aeron said:
Ivory rested her for head against his own and did the same. "Well, we're the only two who seem to know what's going on in each other's head...so who else am I going to trust?" She said quietly as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
Tyler smiled and kissed her softly. You always seem to find a way to make me feel special... Tyler's voice said in her head.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka vanished from where she stood before appearing in the air above some building. She gasped and looked down,"What? How did this happen!" She exclaimed and fell on to the building with a groan. Asuka slowly sat up and rubbed her face,"Ow.... I guess I just teleported....I don't know how but I did..." She said quietly as she crossed her legs, looking out at the sunset.

"Yeah...why? Did you enter the same one?" Alastair asked softly.
Levi nodded. "Yea I did" she says happily as she took a drink of her mocha

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna shifted her gaze and blew her breath, while slowly standing to her feet. She hadnt the time to be the one getting a sword pointed at her neck. "Appearantly my destructive and irritable behavior is the only way to get through to your stubborn ass." Rolling her embered irises, Luna leaned herself against the wall and continued. "I want you to give Layla closure. That way she can return to what our father shaped her to be."

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira sighed and lowered the blade. He turned around and began walking away, talking as he did so♅...

“ I can't give her that. I don't have any closure, so how can I provide it to someone else? The next time I see you destroying anything, I'll kill you. ”

...♅Akira soon blew away in a flurry of golden particles, soon manifesting ontop of the school's highest building, his favourite spot. He made his sword vanished and sat down, looking at the sky♅...

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looked at the house. "Maybe but let's just keep on looking." She says smiling at the house kite pointed at. "What about one of those?" She says pointing to a house that was cheap and not to expensive "well maybe.." She says narrowing her eyes at it, thinking about it for a bitView attachment 139561
(@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "Yea she is isn't she" she says happily. Riley huffed tiredly as she sucked her thumb and looked up at Marcus smiling

Nymph looked over at Shinji. "Boys..." She huffed as she climbed into bed and fell asleep

Riley gave kagura that look that said. Stop fucking poking me you crazy bitch Sam started laughing cause she saw the look that Riley was giving kagura. "You better back up" she says jokingly
Marcus sighed "This is insane" He said looking at Riley and laughing "Oh god"

Kite smiled. "I like it! Do you want to live there?" He asked.
Lexi nodded happily. "It looks like a nice place to raise Harper and Oliver" she says looking at the house

Users who are viewing this thread

Back