• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Shiroe Kurona]Shinji knew that Asuka was Akira's girlfriend and Layla was his wife so he replied with a sigh [B]That's...Lord Thorin's Wife Lay...Uhhh Soulis [/B]Shinji then just frowned looking at Akira's body [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
Marcus appeared next to them both before going wide eyed at Akira's body "What the hell?"

@WeirdPrincess

Shiroe Kurona]Shinji knew that Asuka was Akira's girlfriend and Layla was his wife so he replied with a sigh [B]That's...Lord Thorin's Wife Lay...Uhhh Soulis [/B]Shinji then just frowned looking at Akira's body [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
((( I dunno if Shinji did that to be an ass, or if he didn't know that Layla and Akira wasn't in a relationship at the time Akira and Asuka was.. )))

BlueHawk said:
Jay continues to walk, yelling back. "We aren't looking for scary. More... Quaint." He says with a small laugh, looking at some of the other houses.
Rain: I want it... *walks away sighing and depressed now as she follows Jay* Quaint sounds fucking boring...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji looked at Roman and continued walking, soon replyingΨ...
“ Yes. From what I saw, it looks like Akira killed Layla, his ex-fiancée and Kuroh's mother. ”

[/QUOTE]
"That's a solid reason, to kill a man... I think. Anyways, what do you plan on doing with him?" Roman asked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I dunno if Shinji did that to be an ass, or if he didn't know that Layla and Akira wasn't in a relationship at the time Akira and Asuka was.. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry,"i" was the one who didn't know not Shinji sorry)

Roman said:
"That's a solid reason, to kill a man... I think. Anyways, what do you plan on doing with him?" Roman asked.
...ΨKenji replied as he continued walkingΨ...

“ I'm burying Layla in the Fukushima Estate and I'm burying Akira beside our father in Euphoria. ”

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Sorry,"i" was the one who didn't know not Shinji sorry)

[/QUOTE]
((( It's all good xD )))

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
"Right..." Asuka said slowly as she stood up."I have to go...." She fixed her blank stare at him before she vanished and stood within her kitchen. She looked towards a sword that Yoshino had left out on the counter, watching as it shined in the moonlight. She slowly walked over to the sword before picking it up and examining the blade."This should do the trick....or maybe I need something bigger...that'll do more... Damage." She said emotionless as she left her house and began to walk lifeless down the street.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Right..." Asuka said slowly as she stood up."I have to go...." She fixed her blank stare at him before she vanished and stood within her kitchen. She looked towards a sword that Yoshino had left out on the counter, watching as it shined in the moonlight. She slowly walked over to the sword before picking it up and examining the blade."This should do the trick....or maybe I need something bigger...that'll do more... Damage." She said emotionless as she left her house and began to walk lifeless down the street.
Shinji's voice appeared in her head You shouldn't commit suicide......just because...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji replied as he continued walkingΨ...

“ I'm burying Layla in the Fukushima Estate and I'm burying Akira beside our father in Euphoria. ”

((( It's all good xD )))

[/QUOTE]
"Sorry for your loss. I was hoping to see Akira on different terms... Alive terms. On the other hand, I will be going with you. You may not know me, but I am trustworthy." Roman said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel huffed. "It sounds like you don't want me to. So I won't... I appreciate the offer, but I can take care of myself." He said.
''alright. suit yourself''

*Sefia only sat on the bed taking off her boots and her socks. She then go her slippers as Ciara did the same. Ciara then went to the bathroom to go change into a more comfortable clothing*

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Speaking of Yoshino, am I the one that owes a reply? ))

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji's voice appeared in her head You shouldn't commit suicide......just because...

[/QUOTE]
Asuka spoke aloud, not caring if anyone heard her."Who are you to tell me what I can and can't do? And just because.... Just because what exactly?" She asked coldly as she walked the streets.

WeirdPrincess said:
Marcus appeared infront of her "Hey! What do you think you're doing!?" He yelled

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair smiled,"Thanks...I've been practicing just so you could hear me play." He admitted with a light blush on his cheeks as they disappeared from where they stood and appeared in the music.
Levi smiled when she saw him blushing a little as she walked toawrds the piano. "So what are you gonna play?" She asks as she leans against the piano

Roman said:
"Sorry for your loss. I was hoping to see Akira on different terms... Alive terms. On the other hand, I will be going with you. You may not know me, but I am trustworthy." Roman said.
Shinji heard Roman's voice and headed towards him and said Hey,Roman How's the damage from the battle i had with you? Shinji then looked at Kenji and said I can help too,I've been a..... well nobody for Lord Thorin but he was great man and i'd love to help

@Fukushima Akira

Roman said:
...ΨKenji continued walking as he replied. After he had finished talking, he vanished, along with Layla and Akira's bodyΨ...

“ No, you won't. Go be with your family. This is to do with my family, it's no one's business. ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back