• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Zero noticed the letter appear next to him, and it mentioned a fighting tournament.

" I'm not usually into these kinds of things... But by the school? Interesting. "

He signed the form, and it disappeared from sight.

@Fukushima Akira

...♈The male pushed the small female away from him and went to talk, until a drunk mumble was heard from behind him. He looked around as a red haired woman slumped over the male's shoulder, soon talking to him as she looked at the male♈...

“ Wow, you're actually really cute~ ”

“ Who
are you people?! ”

tumblr_m00ne1Y7Bd1qeoe32o2_500.gif

Jennete said:
Naomi:*she tilts her head confused* Rule free?
Sora nods and gets up slowly. "Yew get tu wish for anyting in teh wurld! Liek.... Muney, Power, etcetura... Anyting yew can tink of!" He chuckles and leans on the wall.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♈The male pushed the small female away from him and went to talk, until a drunk mumble was heard from behind him. He looked around as a red haired woman slumped over the male's shoulder, soon talking to him as she looked at the male♈...

“ Who
are you people?! ”

[/QUOTE]
Cam looked at them all "What the hell?" He said to himself

Zero snapped his fingers, his body disappearing from it's current location and appearing near the school in a flashy show of particles. He looked around, and found the giant battle dome. "I should probably start heading there, hopefully I'm not late..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ Who
are you people?! ”

[/QUOTE]
(They're people... :3)

(Must... Resist... Urge... To... Interfere!!!! xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ Who
are you people?! ”

[/QUOTE]
Shinji was seeing this and raised his arms and said Come on ladies!!Remove all my clothes now!!!

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded before looking at her "Huh? Why are you?" He stopped and sighed "Fiiiiiine"
"Huh? What are you talking ab-" Asuka started before she dropped his and vanished from sight."Gosh darn it!" She exclaimed as she appeared in the air again, seeing someone down below having trouble with some random people. It looked kind of weird to her, watching them throw themselves at the male. She quickly fell to the ground not far from him and groaned,"Ow....I can't control this at all can I..." She said quietly as she sat up and rubbed her face. @Fukushima Akira

Slaxt said:
Sora nods and gets up slowly. "Yew get tu wish for anyting in teh wurld! Liek.... Muney, Power, etcetura... Anyting yew can tink of!" He chuckles and leans on the wall.
Naomi:*she thinks for a moment* Hmmm Theeen I will wish to be very very powaful!!

...♈The male pushed the red haired female off of him and turned around, noticing the small female attempt to hug him, yet he placed his left hand onto her forehead, preventing her from touching him. He spoke, as a blonde haired female appeared from behind him and spoke, slightly leaning towards him. At the same time, a loud thump was heard as all of them collectively looked over, seeing another female♈...

“ Not again. ”

“ Are you inappropriately touching my little sister? ”

“ What the
fuck is going on?! ”

talktothehand2uppt.png

WeirdPrincess said:
"Huh? What are you talking ab-" Asuka started before she dropped his and vanished from sight."Gosh darn it!" She exclaimed as she appeared in the air again, seeing someone down below having trouble with some random people. It looked kind of weird to her, watching them throw themselves at the male. She quickly fell to the ground not far from him and groaned,"Ow....I can't control this at all can I..." She said quietly as she sat up and rubbed her face. @Fukushima Akira
Marcus sighed "Well there goes her" He said sitting up "Hmmm............I wonder what I should do till she gets back"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♈The male pushed the red haired female off of him and turned around, noticing the small female attempt to hug him, yet he placed his left hand onto her forehead, preventing her from touching him. He spoke, as a blonde haired female appeared from behind him and spoke, slightly leaning towards him♈...
“ Not again. ”

“ What the
fuck is going on?! ”

talktothehand2uppt.png

[/QUOTE]
Cam looked very very confused "What the hell is wrong with these people?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Well there goes her" He said sitting up "Hmmm............I wonder what I should do till she gets back"
Yurika stood next to Marcus,"Master has gone away....and I just found her.." She said quietly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♈The male pushed the red haired female off of him and turned around, noticing the small female attempt to hug him, yet he placed his left hand onto her forehead, preventing her from touching him. He spoke, as a blonde haired female appeared from behind him and spoke, slightly leaning towards him♈...
“ Not again. ”

“ What the
fuck is going on?! ”

talktothehand2uppt.png

[/QUOTE]
(The cuddle force is attacking you, that's what's happening :o )

Jennete said:
Naomi:*she thinks for a moment* Hmmm Theeen I will wish to be very very powaful!!
Sora looks up at the sky for a moment and thought. "Maybe I shuld of got teh wish and wish for everyone to have 1 rule weswicted wish..." He shrugs and looks back at Naomi. "Les go tu teh arena!!" He takes her hand and starts running to the arena.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika stood next to Marcus,"Master has gone away....and I just found her.." She said quietly.
Marcus jumped a little "Do-Don't scare me like that!"

Zero found a group of people cluttered together, a few of their aura's seemed familiar but one instantly sunk with him.

" Akira. "

He flashed forwards, appearing near the crowd of people. "I'm going to beat his ass.. He better have entered this tournament."

@tournamentpeople

Slaxt said:
Sora looks up at the sky for a moment and thought. "Maybe I shuld of got teh wish and wish for everyone to have 1 rule weswicted wish..." He shrugs and looks back at Naomi. "Les go tu teh arena!!" He takes her hand and starts running to the arena.
Naomi:*yelps following him as she runs after* Okaaaay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back