• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"What is stress?" Yurika asked curiously as she tilted her head.
Marcus shook his head "A very annoying thing...Hell the only thing I can find to get rid of it is love"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blushed slightly as she flipped the pancake over,"Me cooking you pancakes is fun? I could cook you anything you wanted." She said, chucking a little before she flipped the pancake on to a plate that was next to her."How many do you want?"
Kaz thought for a moment, "Erm.... 3. Just 3 will be nice." He said chuckling. "You aren't eating any?" He asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Everyone post your character's names -the ones who are entering the tournament-. I'm gonna do the match-ups xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Shinji kun)

...Letters soon appeared in each fighters hands, showing the match-ups for Round 1...

Shinji Vs Cam - First Fight

The Male Vs Tyler - Second Fight

Asuka Vs Pixel - Third Fight

Marcus Vs Han - Fourth Fight

Taylor Vs Celia - Fifth Fight

Hayate Vs Alastair - Sixth Fight

William Vs Aiden - Seventh Fight

Tark Vs Sora - Eighth Fight

Soulis / Zero Vs Roman - Final Fight

(Someone control the ladies!!!?)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...Letters soon appeared in each fighters hands, showing the match-ups for Round 1...

Shinji Vs Cam - First Fight

Soulis / Zero Vs Roman - Final Fight

[/QUOTE]
(Why am i the final fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

Soulis / Zero Vs Roman - First Fight

Shinji Vs Cam - Final Fight

[/QUOTE]
(So let's see... Tyler is facing The Male in the first round... Something tells me Ty will lose, but whatever xD Pixel might beat Asuka tho... But she's a goddess so I don't knowwwww, finally... Aiden versus William... Aiden lost xD )

Roman said:
Kaz thought for a moment, "Erm.... 3. Just 3 will be nice." He said chuckling. "You aren't eating any?" He asked curiously.
Yoshino shook her head,"I already ate before you came down stairs." She said as she made two more pancakes.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Someone control the ladies!!!?)

(Why am i the final fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?)

[/QUOTE]
((( I'm gonna switch you and Zero's fight, as Zero won't be on until 11:00AM tomorrow (I think he's in the west coast. )))

@Roman[/URL] , I'm not good with this type of stuff xD )))
Shinji sighed as he stood there with a sad face then a letter appeared on his hand he checked the letter and said Roman?!Again!!?....Well i guess i'll beat him this time

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I'm gonna switch you and Zero's fight, as Zero won't be on until 11:00AM tomorrow (I think he's in the west coast. )))

[/QUOTE]
(YEAH)

(Tark's power is the power to summon the powers of earth itself... What?)

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino shook her head,"I already ate before you came down stairs." She said as she made two more pancakes.
Kaz nodded, "Nice. They look good. So that being said: They will taste good." Kaz said smiling.

(( We should go focus on the tournament now ))

(@shortyshot8 whatchu mean by summoning he powers of earth itself?)

Asuka vanished again before appearing on top of a building. Sitting down on the ground, she crossed her legs and stared out at the sky, deep in thought. She pondered over the idea with a small smile on her face before she shook her head."Impossible.." She murmured before jumped up."Let's get this thing started! I'm so ready for this it's unbelievable! Woo!" She said exclaimed as she raised her fist in the air, a flock of birds that sat on the roof flew up and out towards the distant sun.

Slaxt said:
(@shortyshot8 whatchu mean by summoning he powers of earth itself?)
(Basically he can rip out the earth and dirt and such to make platforms blocks objects etc.)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji sighed as he stood there with a sad face then a letter appeared on his hand he checked the letter and said Roman?!Again!!?....Well i guess i'll beat him this time
(YEAH)

[/QUOTE]
((( You're fighting Cam xD )))

shortyshot8 said:
(Basically he can rip out the earth and dirt and such to make platforms blocks objects etc.)
(Ohhh... So basically rock manipulation? But you can summon it.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back