• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''you can say that...but then you'd have to devote your life to me...and your pay..is me''
*She said as she stabbed her weapon on the ground behind her and leaned on it crossing one leg over the other*

''you can have all of me if you like..''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel blushed madly. "A-All of you...?" He asked. He looked down and pondered this for a second. Then he looked up and smiled. "Then that's what I would like to do... If you would like me to become your disciple. My blade is yours." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''you can say that...but then you'd have to devote your life to me...and your pay..is me''
*She said as she stabbed her weapon on the ground behind her and leaned on it crossing one leg over the other*

''you can have all of me if you like..''

*Himeragi then thought to herself*

'i wont allow that to happen again...for him to have a crush on me and then put me down like that...'

*She said remembering what Marcus did to her*

'Marcus...you jack ass...'

[/QUOTE]
Tark sighed and shrugged "God.....Some people.....Just rude" He muttered before going wide eyed "Th-That aura....Dammit.....Himeragi......Please be safe"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel blushed madly. "A-All of you...?" He asked. He looked down and pondered this for a second. Then he looked up and smiled. "Then that's what I would like to do... If you would like me to become your disciple. My blade is yours." He said.
*Sefia then smiled as she let out a small giggle*

''alright..''

*She then raised her hand and gestured him to come to her with her finger*

shortyshot8 said:
Tark sighed and shrugged "God.....Some people.....Just rude" He muttered before going wide eyed "Th-That aura....Dammit.....Himeragi......Please be safe"
*Himeragi then landed on the school roof top wiping off the slight tears she had*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright..''

*Himeragi then landed on the school roof top wiping off the slight tears she had*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled devilishly as he appeared behind her "Aww someone upset?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright..''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel walked over to her, wondering what it was she wanted from him.

-------

Tyler touched down behind her. "Your crying... What's wrong...?" He asked. "Himeragi was it? It's nice to see you again."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled devilishly as he appeared behind her "Aww someone upset?"
''hm...? Marcus..? what do you want?''

*She said in a slightly cold tone acting as if she didnt know he killed someone's family*

''are you trying to provoke me into a fight?''

@TheRebelliousDragon - best to not bother her atm and just watch xD

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She said in a slightly cold tone acting as if she didnt know he killed someone's family*

[/QUOTE]
(Ah... Then Tyler never came xD )

Pixel walked over to her, wondering what it was she wanted from him.
-------

Tyler touched down behind her. "Your crying... What's wrong...?" He asked. "Himeragi was it? It's nice to see you again."
*As Pixel came closer, once he was in reach of her arm, she grabbed his shirt hastily and pulled him closer while also giving him a kiss marking his tongue with her Intoner's Mark using her tongue*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "Don't play dumb...I know what the Iron Runt told you...." He said lighting his fist on fire "What a shame...You were so cute too"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*As Pixel came closer, once he was in reach of her arm, she grabbed his shirt hastily and pulled him closer while also giving him a kiss marking his tongue with her Intoner's Mark using her tongue*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel's eyes widened as she pulled him towards her. He blushed and kissed her back a bit before pulling away. "Huh... My tongue feels a bit weird..." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Don't play dumb...I know what the Iron Runt told you...." He said lighting his fist on fire "What a shame...You were so cute too"
''so...these are your true colors then...Al?''

*She said as if she was trying to play innocent and defenseless*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''so...these are your true colors then...Al?''
*She said as if she was trying to play innocent and defenseless*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smirked "My true colors huh? First time I've heard that....Though I know very well you're not weak...And how clever of you to figure out my name"

Pixel's eyes widened as she pulled him towards her. He blushed and kissed her back a bit before pulling away. "Huh... My tongue feels a bit weird..." He said.
''why yes...in order to become my disciple, i must make a mark on you in some way so that my Intoner sisters know you are my disciple..''

*She said as she turned her back to him and smiled a little*

''that also means, they know that i bed you..''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smirked "My true colors huh? First time I've heard that....Though I know very well you're not weak...And how clever of you to figure out my name"
''what? how can you know me so well? im only a maid at a maid cafe..''

*She said still keeping the act*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''why yes...in order to become my disciple, i must make a mark on you in some way so that my Intoner sisters know you are my disciple..''

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Also...Another thing you should know before you die....You know all your friends? I'm not going to kill them.....No instead I think I will torture them"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Pixel blushed a bit at the thought of sleeping with her. He then shook his head furiously, to drown out the blush. "Cool... I'll serve you as long as you please." He said with a smile.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Also...Another thing you should know before you die....You know all your friends? I'm not going to kill them.....No instead I think I will torture them"
''my friends...arent so easy to break..''

*She said as she turned to him as her face became cold*

''well then...isnt this such a terrible scene...i dont wish to die yet...but i wont die to a lowly creature like you..''

Pixel blushed a bit at the thought of sleeping with her. He then shook his head furiously, to drown out the blush. "Cool... I'll serve you as long as you please." He said with a smile.
''you do know what i mean by bed...yes? as in something else other than sleeping...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''well then...isnt this such a terrible scene...i dont wish to die yet...but i wont die to a lowly creature like you..''

''you do know what i mean by bed...yes? as in something else other than sleeping...''

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked "Lowly creature? That's all I needed to hear" He said before the ground became warm "Let's see how you can stop me"

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "Lowly creature? That's all I needed to hear" He said before the ground became warm "Let's see how you can stop me"
''sorry...but i have no time for you...''

*She said as she turned away to walk away*

''your not worth my time, nor i am interested in you...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Pixel suddenly became flustered. "U-Umm of course I do!" He said he folded his arms before frowning. "Who am I kidding... I'm sorry, I don't." He said. "Please explain?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''sorry...but i have no time for you...''
*She said as she turned away to walk away*

''your not worth my time, nor i am interested in you...''

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "Oh? I'm not going to hunt you down.....Yet" He said with a smirk

Pixel suddenly became flustered. "U-Umm of course I do!" He said he folded his arms before frowning. "Who am I kidding... I'm sorry, I don't." He said. "Please explain?"
*Sefia then tuned to him and made one hole out of her two fingers and took her other hand and stuck her index finger into the hole*

''do you understand what im saying?''

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed a little "Oh? I'm not going to hunt you down.....Yet" He said with a smirk
''good...because as the 4th ring of hell...pfeh..who am i kidding...wanna fight now?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia then tuned to him and made one hole out of her two fingers and took her other hand and stuck her index finger into the hole*

''good...because as the 4th ring of hell...pfeh..who am i kidding...wanna fight now?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded and blushed. "Sure... Maybe we could do it sometime." He said, smiling a little.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked "Uhh now? Uhh I guess..Why not" He said with a shrug thrown off his game a little

Pixel nodded and blushed. "Sure... Maybe we could do it sometime." He said, smiling a little.
''hmm...alright......now, i believe my friend Himeragi is...about to fight.......not in the tournament..''

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](You new here?)

[/QUOTE]
(I registered last month? maybe and I was wondering why I didn't got alerts from this)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back