• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair kissed her passionately before pulling back and kissing her neck."I might get to carried away if I keep kissing you." He murmured, chuckling at the thought.
Levi blushed as she tilts her head back giving him better access. "I'm freakishly okay with that" she jokes

Roman said:
"Yeah why? Is that a problem?" Taylor asked.
"No, not at all. I was just wondering...why not just come sit next to me." Celia said focusing on playing the game as she patted the seat next to her.

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed as she tilts her head back giving him better access. "I'm freakishly okay with that" she jokes
"Funny. Say that again and I'll take you right here." Alastair said as he kissed her neck once more before leaning back up.

WeirdPrincess said:
"No, not at all. I was just wondering...why not just come sit next to me." Celia said focusing on playing the game as she patted the seat next to her.

"Funny. Say that again and I'll take you right here." Alastair said as he kissed her neck once more before leaning back up.
Levi raises an eyebrow. "Cute" is all she could say.

Mayyflower said:
Levi raises an eyebrow. "Cute" is all she could say.
Alastair laughed,"I was joking. I would never do that. It's unsanitary and in public." He said as the ride stopped once it reached the top."Hm...that's strange..."

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah..." she said and sat up, rubbing her eyes.
"Want any coffee or something? I can't make whatever you want." Ulqui said, standing up as well.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair laughed,"I was joking. I would never do that. It's unsanitary and in public." He said as the ride stopped once it reached the top."Hm...that's strange..."
Levi's heart drops. "What happened why did we stop?" She says almost in a panic but is staying as calm as possible

LunaCrosby said:
"The fact I'm as big as a two story building doesn't frighten you?" She asks and goes back to her normal form.
(K)
Shingo chuckled. "When you've been in a dimension ransacked by gods, that was child's play." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Where is it now!?" Winter cried as she looked everywhere along his body before finding something in the back of his leg."Oh god....don't faint now Winter....you'll be fine....just clean it." She murmured to herself as she began to clean it.
Tyler lost consciousness as she cleaned the wound.

"

WeirdPrincess said:

Taylor made his way over to the spot next to Celia, "I'm just glad it's over with." He said with a sigh.

Mayyflower said:
Levi's heart drops. "What happened why did we stop?" She says almost in a panic but is staying as calm as possible
"It's fine, there's nothing to fear. They do this sometimes. I'm not sure why, maybe to have people look at the view from up here. You're okay." Alastair said softly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu giggled. "Does this answer your question?" She asked as musical notes floated around them.
Maki smiled. "Yea that answer it quite well." She says laughing a bit. "What kind of being are you?" She asks

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's fine, there's nothing to fear. They do this sometimes. I'm not sure why, maybe to have people look at the view from up here. You're okay." Alastair said softly.
Levi looks out the window and sees the view. "It's freaking beautiful up here" she says amazed

Roman said:
"
Taylor made his way over to the spot next to Celia, "I'm just glad it's over with." He said with a sigh.
"Yeah I am too. That was really scary and I had to leave my own room!" Celia laughed as she looked at him."Sorry you had to do that."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu stood there looking at the ground as her expression turned sad and heart broken "so it is" she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
William shook her shoulders "Please calm down you are overreacting.....I don't even know that man" He said

(Anyone free to interact with any of these characters?)

Navi- park

Lexi- asleep in her secret spot

Raven- the courtyard

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah I am too. That was really scary and I had to leave my own room!" Celia laughed as she looked at him."Sorry you had to do that."
Taylor sighed, "It's alright. It wouldn't never have happened if your dad knew how to use his spells, so it's really his fault." He said laughing.

Shingo chuckled. "When you've been in a dimension ransacked by gods, that was child's play." He said.

Tyler lost consciousness as she cleaned the wound.
Winter quickly applied the ointment to clean it before stitching it up."Guess all those lessons I've learned from him sure did teach me a lot." She laughed nervously as she wrapped his leg wound with gauze. She flipped him back over and looked down at him, noticing he wasn't awake."Oh crap! Did I take to long? Please don't be dead..." She whispered as she pulled her knees to her chest, tears falling.

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "It's alright. It wouldn't never have happened if your dad knew how to use his spells, so it's really his fault." He said laughing.
Celia nodded in agreement,"Very true. He's been messing up a lot lately." She said before pausing the game and turning her body towards him."I'm still sorry though....even if it was his fault."

WeirdPrincess said:

"Want any coffee or something? I can't make whatever you want." Ulqui said, standing up as well.
"What ever is easiest" she says and stands up.

(Dang it... I'll send Celia >_<)
Celia sat on a bench in the courtyard, talking to the birds. "Aww... Your all so CUTEEEE!!!!" She giggled.

Yuzu glared at him. "Sure, if you want to get your ass burned off." She said.
Eliza was concentrating until a bird landed on her head then she stopped and looked at the bird.

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter quickly applied the ointment to clean it before stitching it up."Guess all those lessons I've learned from him sure did teach me a lot." She laughed nervously as she wrapped his leg wound with gauze. She flipped him back over and looked down at him, noticing he wasn't awake."Oh crap! Did I take to long? Please don't be dead..." She whispered as she pulled her knees to her chest, tears falling.

Celia nodded in agreement,"Very true. He's been messing up a lot lately." She said before pausing the game and turning her body towards him."I'm still sorry though....even if it was his fault."
Taylor looked at Celia, confused about what she was sorry for. "What are you sorry for? Did you do something?" He asked looking around.

Mayyflower said:
Levi looks out the window and sees the view. "It's freaking beautiful up here" she says amazed
Alastair chuckled again,"Not as beautiful as you." He said before looking out the window.

Roman said:
Taylor looked at Celia, confused about what she was sorry for. "What are you sorry for? Did you do something?" He asked looking around.
Celia giggled,"I'm saying sorry that you had to do that thing. That's about it. I didn't do anything." She said, standing up and stretching.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled again,"Not as beautiful as you." He said before looking out the window.
Levi blushed and kissed his cheek and went back to looking outside. "Such a charmer.." She jokes

Mayyflower said:
Maki smiled. "Yea that answer it quite well." She says laughing a bit. "What kind of being are you?" She asks
Yuzu smiled. Most people were afraid of her because of her reputation. "I'm a Exceed... But to tell the truth, I'm a hybrid. I'm also a musical sprite."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back