• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Something sexual" She said with a grin
Taylor sighed, "If it's gonna end this horrible moment, that I am fed up with, by all means, be my guest."

Mayyflower said:
"true" she says before they teleport to the amusement park. "Oh boy." She says looking at the rides.
"It'll be fine. You can pick what we start with." Alastair said as they walked around.

WeirdPrincess said:
"It'll be fine. You can pick what we start with." Alastair said as they walked around.
"Err, how about the Ferris wheel?" She asks looking over at the Ferris wheel then at Alastair

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "If it's gonna end this horrible moment, that I am fed up with, by all means, be my guest."
Cam sighed "Agreed" She said before pushing him to the floor

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Agreed" She said before pushing him to the floor
Taylor fell and looked up when he hit the ground, "What kind of crap is this?!"

Mayyflower said:
"Err, how about the Ferris wheel?" She asks looking over at the Ferris wheel then at Alastair
Alastair nodded as they walked over to the Ferris wheel."I was thinking the same thing, I just to didn't know if you want to go on this first."

Celia jumped up and ran out of her room,"I'm leaving! This is just to weird for me!" She called over her shoulder.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani sat up and rubbed her eyes as she processed her surroundings her gaze pausing in Allen's direction, she let out a small smile. She stretched, thinking that she should probably get going soon, not wanting to be a hindrance.
Allen groaned slightly, his wounds still bleeding slightly.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Oh it's just getting started" She said getting on him
"I'm not doing anything." Taylor said looking away. "Go at it."

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair nodded as they walked over to the Ferris wheel."I was thinking the same thing, I just to didn't know if you want to go on this first."
Levi smiled with a little fear in her eyes as they walk over to the Ferris wheel. "Yeah" she mutters

Roman said:
"I'm not doing anything." Taylor said looking away. "Go at it."
Cam sighed and took her shirt off "You bore me but whatever you're sure to get pleasure out of this" She said with a sigh

(FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE)

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled with a little fear in her eyes as they walk over to the Ferris wheel. "Yeah" she mutters
"You'll be fine....I'll be here with you." Alastair said softly as he looked down at her, giving her a small smile. Once at the Ferris wheel, he gently helped her on before stepping on himself."Just look at me the whole time. I'll protect you."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed and took her shirt off "You bore me but whatever you're sure to get pleasure out of this" She said with a sigh
(FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE)
Taylor jumped up and ran away, "I must go now. I must go and shower. Shower very fast and use 15 different soaps!"

Roman said:
Taylor jumped up and ran away, "I must go now. I must go and shower. Shower very fast and use 15 different soaps!"
Cam sighed "Calm down" She said before beginning to change back into a guy "That was new" He said to himself

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Calm down" She said before beginning to change back into a guy "That was new" He said to himself
"How can I calm down?! Do you know what I did to you for you to become you?!" Taylor asked in a panicked tone.

Roman said:
"How can I calm down?! Do you know what I did to you for you to become you?!" Taylor asked in a panicked tone.
Cam rolled his eyes "I was there I think I know" He said jokingly

WeirdPrincess said:
"You'll be fine....I'll be here with you." Alastair said softly as he looked down at her, giving her a small smile. Once at the Ferris wheel, he gently helped her on before stepping on himself."Just look at me the whole time. I'll protect you."
Levi's heart beats rapidly as she stares at Alastair. She nods slowly before looking around the small cart they were in. "Great small areas and heights" she says sighing. "I got this" she smirks, the ride begins to move Levi looks at Alastair and smiles slightly

shortyshot8 said:
Cam rolled his eyes "I was there I think I know" He said jokingly
Taylor looked at him with a disgusted look, "You are joking about this? Did you enjoy that or whatever?!" He asked confused.

Roman said:
Taylor looked at him with a disgusted look, "You are joking about this? Did you enjoy that or whatever?!" He asked confused.
Cam sighed "C minus" He said with a shrug before standing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back