• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor shook his head no, "You're fine. I just want to get this over with and go back to Celia...." he said putting his hands in his pockets. How the hell am I supposed to explain this...
Cam sighed "Wanna tell Celia what's going to happen first?" She asked thinking of how she would feel

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair laughed and closed the book, showing her the covered."Just rereading the Harry Potter series. This ones Harry Potter and the Order of the Phionex." He said as he handed her the book."And thank you. These are my reading glasses."
Levi looks at the book. "I could never read this, it's to long." She says flipping through some of the pages. "And no problem" she says shitting the book and setting it on the night stand

Mayyflower said:
Levi looks at the book. "I could never read this, it's to long." She says flipping through some of the pages. "And no problem" she says shitting the book and setting it on the night stand
"The joy of reading my dear. You get lost in the journey and its exilerating." Alastair said as he took off his glasses and set them next to the book. He stood up and held a hand out towards Levi.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Wanna tell Celia what's going to happen first?" She asked thinking of how she would feel
"Yes. I don't want her thinking I'm cheating on her. Especially with her dad..." Taylor sighed and walked into Celia's room. "Your dad has something to tell you."

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
"Yes. I don't want her thinking I'm cheating on her. Especially with her dad..." Taylor sighed and walked into Celia's room. "Your dad has something to tell you."
@WeirdPrincess
Cam sighed "Thanks for making me tell her" She said before looking at Celia "I am going to need to borrow your boyfriend" She said

Roman said:
Roman poked Snow's forehead and hopped up to the counter taking a seat, "Well, it's best I tell the truth. What's a relationship based off lies?"
Snow:*thinks a little and asks curiously* I do not know what it is... a lietionship? *guessing as she pours the batter in pancakes, cooking them on the stove in a pan*

WeirdPrincess said:
"The joy of reading my dear. You get lost in the journey and its exilerating." Alastair said as he took off his glasses and set them next to the book. He stood up and held a hand out towards Levi.
Levi takes Alastairs hand. "I like reading and all but just not big books, to frustrating" she says standing up.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Thanks for making me tell her" She said before looking at Celia "I am going to need to borrow your boyfriend" She said
Celia had her back turned to them as she layed on her bed,"For what?" She whispered

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia had her back turned to them as she layed on her bed,"For what?" She whispered
Cam sighed and twiddled her thumbs "How do I say this......I have to feed on him" She said nervously

Jennete said:
Snow:*thinks a little and asks curiously* I do not know what it is... a lietionship? *guessing as she pours the batter in pancakes, cooking them on the stove in a pan*
Roman burst out into laughter, "I like how you made that into a joke!" He exclaimed. "I meant a relationship that has a lot of lies in it. What good would it do if everyone lied?'

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed and twiddled her thumbs "How do I say this......I have to feed on him" She said nervously
Celia blinked before turning her head slightly to look at him,"Uh....what? That's a tad bit....weird..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked before turning her head slightly to look at him,"Uh....what? That's a tad bit....weird..."
Cam sighed "It's to turn me back into a guy..." She smirked "If you want you can join us"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "It's to turn me back into a guy..." She smirked "If you want you can join us"
"I'M GOOD!" Celia yelled as she turned and looked away."No way in hell am I doing that....that's disgusting."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'M GOOD!" Celia yelled as she turned and looked away."No way in hell am I doing that....that's disgusting."
Cam laughed a little "I'm not wanting to do this but I also don't wanna be his first"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "I'm not wanting to do this but I also don't wanna be his first"
"I can't do that with you in here! Oh god....someone help me get out of this....this is to weird! Even for me!" Celia exclaimed as she turned her whole body towards them.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I can't do that with you in here! Oh god....someone help me get out of this....this is to weird! Even for me!" Celia exclaimed as she turned her whole body towards them.
Cam sighed "Then what do you want me to do?" She asked

Mayyflower said:
Levi takes Alastairs hand. "I like reading and all but just not big books, to frustrating" she says standing up.
"Big books take longer to read, which I like because I finish books way to quickly." Alastair said as he teleported them to the amusement park.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Then what do you want me to do?" She asked
"I don't know! Can I at least do it without you in here....then I guess you can take him....Hell if I should know. This is just really weird!" Celia said as she sat up, still hugging the pillow.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Big books take longer to read, which I like because I finish books way to quickly." Alastair said as he teleported them to the amusement park.

"I don't know! Can I at least do it without you in here....then I guess you can take him....Hell if I should know. This is just really weird!" Celia said as she sat up, still hugging the pillow.
Cam sighed "That's if he can do it twice in a row..." She sighed again "What the hell do we do?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked at him "But don't you want to have her first?" She asked
"You wouldn't have been my first. Neither will she..." Taylor said chuckling.

WeirdPrincess said:
"true" she says before they teleport to the amusement park. "Oh boy." She says looking at the rides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back