• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Allen groaned slightly, his wounds still bleeding slightly.
Ilaani tilted her head as she looked at the wounds, frowning as she climbed off the bed and made her way over to where he was, shaking her head lightly. She looked around trying to find something she could treat the wounds with. She eventually found some first aid supplies in a cupboard, obviously prying into peoples belongings isnt a thing she agreed with in the slightest but she couldn't let him lie there with wounds like that. Making her way back over, she began to treat the wounds as best she could.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "C minus" He said with a shrug before standing
"Thank God... I hate you... But I'm glad you didn't enjoy it." Taylor said relieved. "If you enjoyed it I'd just be scared."

Roman said:
"Thank God... I hate you... But I'm glad you didn't enjoy it." Taylor said relieved. "If you enjoyed it I'd just be scared."
Cam sighed "Don't get me wrong it was fun but....Eh" He said with a shrug

Mayyflower said:
Levi's heart beats rapidly as she stares at Alastair. She nods slowly before looking around the small cart they were in. "Great small areas and heights" she says sighing. "I got this" she smirks, the ride begins to move Levi looks at Alastair and smiles slightly
"You're doing good. This isn't so bad once you get use to it." Alastair said softly as he smiled at her.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Don't get me wrong it was fun but....Eh" He said with a shrug
"That wasn't fun. I'm going now, I have to find Celia." Taylor ran out the room, using his clothes to cover himself. "CELIA! CELIA WHERE ARE YOU?!"

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're doing good. This isn't so bad once you get use to it." Alastair said softly as he smiled at her.
Levi smiles and relaxes for a bit. "Yea I like it but I don't like the swaying back and forth of the cart." She says

Roman said:
"That wasn't fun. I'm going now, I have to find Celia." Taylor ran out the room, using his clothes to cover himself. "CELIA! CELIA WHERE ARE YOU?!"
@WeirdPrincess
"IN THE GAME ROOM!" Celia called out as she stared at the tv, playing a puzzle game.

WeirdPrincess said:
"IN THE GAME ROOM!" Celia called out as she stared at the tv, playing a puzzle game.
Taylor came running into the room, tripping over some clothes he dropped, "I finish... And I didn't like it..."

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiles and relaxes for a bit. "Yea I like it but I don't like the swaying back and forth of the cart." She says
Alastair chuckled,"It happens with the ride and if we move around to much." He said, putting an arm around her.

Roman said:
Taylor came running into the room, tripping over some clothes he dropped, "I finish... And I didn't like it..."
"I didn't think you would. That was just down right weird....oh god the image!" Celia cried as she paused the game and covered her eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled,"It happens with the ride and if we move around to much." He said, putting an arm around her.
Levi smiles nervously and wraps her arms around Alastair. "It's kinda peaceful" she says smiling

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani tilted her head as she looked at the wounds, frowning as she climbed off the bed and made her way over to where he was, shaking her head lightly. She looked around trying to find something she could treat the wounds with. She eventually found some first aid supplies in a cupboard, obviously prying into peoples belongings isnt a thing she agreed with in the slightest but she couldn't let him lie there with wounds like that. Making her way back over, she began to treat the wounds as best she could.
Allen winced slightly and slowly opened his eyes "mm?"

WeirdPrincess said:

"I didn't think you would. That was just down right weird....oh god the image!" Celia cried as she paused the game and covered her eyes.
"Well, since I did it, he promised to teach you how to use your powers at will." Taylor said standing up, quickly grabbing something to cover himself again.

Roman said:
"Well, since I did it, he promised to teach you how to use your powers at will." Taylor said standing up, quickly grabbing something to cover himself again.
"He did? When the hell is he going to do that?" Celia asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"He did? When the hell is he going to do that?" Celia asked.
"He should do it soon. If not I'll just find some way to get him back." Taylor chuckled.

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiles nervously and wraps her arms around Alastair. "It's kinda peaceful" she says smiling
Alastair nodded in agreement,"That's why people go on these. That or they just kiss most of the time because it's supposedly romantic." He said as he held her closer.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair nodded in agreement,"That's why people go on these. That or they just kiss most of the time because it's supposedly romantic." He said as he held her closer.
Levi blushed. "Oh like sometimes on the movies" she laughed

LunaCrosby said:
Allen winced slightly and slowly opened his eyes "mm?"
Ilaani looked up at him briefly before going back to treating his wounds "Hey there sleepyhead" she said quietly.

Roman said:
"He should do it soon. If not I'll just find some way to get him back." Taylor chuckled.
Celia laughed,"Well alright. I guess that's okay for now." She said as she dropped her hands and picked up the controller."Wait....did you just come running in here after you did the thing?"

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy slowly opened her eyes and glanced around.
Ulqui looked down at Lucy and chuckled,"Hello. Have a nice nap?"

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed. "Oh like sometimes on the movies" she laughed
"Mhm....exactly like those times." Alastair said before he smirked and leaned down, kissing her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia laughed,"Well alright. I guess that's okay for now." She said as she dropped her hands and picked up the controller."Wait....did you just come running in here after you did the thing?"

"Mhm....exactly like those times." Alastair said before he smirked and leaned down, kissing her.
Levi blushes and kisses him back.

WeirdPrincess said:

"Yeah..." she said and sat up, rubbing her eyes.

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushes and kisses him back.
Alastair kissed her passionately before pulling back and kissing her neck."I might get to carried away if I keep kissing you." He murmured, chuckling at the thought.

WeirdPrincess said:

"Yeah why? Is that a problem?" Taylor asked.

LunaCrosby said:
"Hi.." he said quietly and looked at his wounds.
she noticed him looking" I'm cleaning them up.... I couldn't just leave you like that, you looked like shit" she chuckled lightly "besides, you looked after me, So I have a favour to return" she said quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back