• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor frowned, "If she doesn't understand why not teach her, so she can do these things on her own?" He asked coldly.

Taylor sighed and didn't await a answer he just left and looked for Celia. "Celia!" He called out.

@WeirdPrincess
Celia was in her room, curled up into a ball on her bed as she hugged a pillow to her chest, still crying."I hate him! Can't he at least explain before telling me if I don't butt out, he'd kill me!? Who says that to their child!?" She screamed before hugging the pillow tighter.

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "You know I don't say things if they aren't true, love. Like for instance: If you asked me how you looked today. I'd say: The same as always, beautiful." He said with a slight chuckle. "Only because it's the truth..."
Snow:*she smiles happily* I can only tell the truth *she smiles and kisses him once wuickly before mixing the pancake batter and she turns on the stove*

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods slowly and sighs* Oh.. okay *she looks at Asuka and tilts her head* I do not know where I am...
"Well...this is an ice cream store. Here, let's go to my place." Asuka said as she gently took Nissa's arm before leaving the place."How did you get here?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam appeared in front of him "Sorry we're not done here" She said before smirking putting a hand under his chin "Look into my eyes"
Taylor pushed Cam's hand from under his chin, "Leave me alone. I don't want anything to do with you." He said coldly. "Now I'll be going to Celia now." Taylor said walking pass him toward Celia's room.

Roman said:
Taylor pushed Cam's hand from under his chin, "Leave me alone. I don't want anything to do with you." He said coldly. "Now I'll be going to Celia now." Taylor said walking pass him toward Celia's room.
(I'm a her.....)

Cam frowned "Oh sorry....But you can't do that" She said with a smirk "Just stay there" She said before tackling him to the floor and kissing him before pulling away "Did it work? Are you a slave?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles happily* I can only tell the truth *she smiles and kisses him once wuickly before mixing the pancake batter and she turns on the stove*
Roman poked Snow's forehead and hopped up to the counter taking a seat, "Well, it's best I tell the truth. What's a relationship based off lies?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler's heart rate slowed a little. He was still losing blood. It looked like it was coming from the back of his leg.
"Where is it now!?" Winter cried as she looked everywhere along his body before finding something in the back of his leg."Oh god....don't faint now Winter....you'll be fine....just clean it." She murmured to herself as she began to clean it.

shortyshot8 said:
(I'm a her.....)
Cam frowned "Oh sorry....But you can't do that" She said with a smirk "Just stay there" She said before tackling him to the floor and kissing him before pulling away "Did it work? Are you a slave?"
(( I'm used to her being a him xD ))

Taylor looked up at Cam, "No....." he said coldly. "You think I'm that stupid?" He said appearing from under Cam. "What do you want from me?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo shuddered a bit, then smirked. "It's not creepy, it's impressive." He said.
(Brb for a while)
"The fact I'm as big as a two story building doesn't frighten you?" She asks and goes back to her normal form.

(K)

Roman said:
(( I'm used to her being a him xD ))
Taylor looked up at Cam, "No....." he said coldly. "You think I'm that stupid?" He said appearing from under Cam. "What do you want from me?"
Cam frowned "I just need you to help me get back to normal" She said before standing up "I fed off of Farah but since she wasn't a natural boy I couldn't change back to a guy however....You are"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam frowned "I just need you to help me get back to normal" She said before standing up "I fed off of Farah but since she wasn't a natural boy I couldn't change back to a guy however....You are"
Taylor looked at Celia's room and looked back at Cam, "If I help you, you help Celia." He demanded. "Deal?"

Lexi teleports back to her private spot and lays down on her stomach and watches people down below. She begins to fall asleep.

@anyone?

Roman said:
Taylor looked at Celia's room and looked back at Cam, "If I help you, you help Celia." He demanded. "Deal?"
Cam sighed and nodded "Deal" She said knowing she didn't have much of a choice

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled. "Thanks.." She says before shutting the door and getting dressed and walking out of the bathroom brushing her teeth.
Alastair chuckled before sitting back down on the bed. He put his glasses back on and began reading again."You look nice." He said, glancing up at her as she walked out of the bathroom.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen was still asleep, breathing calmly.
Ilaani sat up and rubbed her eyes as she processed her surroundings her gaze pausing in Allen's direction, she let out a small smile. She stretched, thinking that she should probably get going soon, not wanting to be a hindrance.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled before sitting back down on the bed. He put his glasses back on and began reading again."You look nice." He said, glancing up at her as she walked out of the bathroom.
Levi smiles. "Thanks you." She says heading back in there to finish brushing her teeth when she is finished she walked out and sat next to Alastair. "Whatcha reading?" She asks glancing at the book. "You look good in glasses by the way." She says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed and nodded "Deal" She said knowing she didn't have much of a choice
"Know this: I'm not doing this for neither you or me, but for Celia. I am actually going to regret this A LOT." Taylor said.

Roman said:
"Know this: I'm not doing this for neither you or me, but for Celia. I am actually going to regret this A LOT." Taylor said.
Cam sighed "You and me both" She said before sighing "Want me to cast a spell so that you remain calm?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "You and me both" She said before sighing "Want me to cast a spell so that you remain calm?"
Taylor shook his head no, "You're fine. I just want to get this over with and go back to Celia...." he said putting his hands in his pockets. How the hell am I supposed to explain this...

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiles. "Thanks you." She says heading back in there to finish brushing her teeth when she is finished she walked out and sat next to Alastair. "Whatcha reading?" She asks glancing at the book. "You look good in glasses by the way." She says smiling
Alastair laughed and closed the book, showing her the covered."Just rereading the Harry Potter series. This ones Harry Potter and the Order of the Phionex." He said as he handed her the book."And thank you. These are my reading glasses."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back