• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo lifted a nearby bench without breaking a sweat. "That's just one of my powers." He before purposely dropping the bench on his hand. He pulled his hand out from under the bench and his wound almost instantly healed.
"I'd show you what I can do but you freak out." She says.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked at her ice cream before looking back at the girl. She held it out to her,"You want it? I can just get another one."
Nissa:*smiles and takes it, eating it slowly while looking at Asuka and she mumbles through the ice cream* My name is Nissa.

Roman said:
Roman nodded as he set the bags down. "You can say that. I only out do you in these things because I think outside of the box." he said pointing to his head. "You're a genius for a person who doesn't know much about Earth though. At least to people who don't know much about this place..."
Snow:*blushes and smiles under the praise, loving it highly* You are just saying these sugar words because you love me. *she begins to start making the pancakes, dressed now in her protective gear*

Tyler nuzzled her nose. "I love you too Winter..." He said softly. He could hear a loud whistling sound. "Crap... The gods... Their coming!" He said before teleporting away.
Winter blinked in surprise."Still!? The gods really are out to kill you..." She muttered.

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter blinked in surprise."Still!? The gods really are out to kill you..." She muttered.
Tyler held them off the best he could. He gasped for breath as he reappeared in his dorm. "They just don't hold up..." He sighed.

Roman said:
"Erm.... We might have to look all around. I can't get a specific lock on it. There is another person with him though." Taylor explained.
"Probably my mom. They're together a lot of the time." Celia said as she exited her room and walked around."Think Cel, think! Where would they be..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Probably my mom. They're together a lot of the time." Celia said as she exited her room and walked around."Think Cel, think! Where would they be..."
Taylor grabbed Celia's hand and started running, "I think I found them!" He said running to a room.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair went to the bathroom and took a shower before he dried himself and got dressed. He left the bathroom after finishing what he needed to do.

Farah shrugged,"Alright. I'm okay with that. As long as we don't have to do that thing that happened last time....to many people in one bathroom...the horror!" She shuddered at the thought.
Cam laughed a little "Yeah we won't ever have that again" She said happily

Jennete said:
Nissa:*smiles and takes it, eating it slowly while looking at Asuka and she mumbles through the ice cream* My name is Nissa.
Snow:*blushes and smiles under the praise, loving it highly* You are just saying these sugar words because you love me. *she begins to start making the pancakes, dressed now in her protective gear*
Roman smiled, "You know I don't say things if they aren't true, love. Like for instance: If you asked me how you looked today. I'd say: The same as always, beautiful." He said with a slight chuckle. "Only because it's the truth..."

Roman said:
Taylor grabbed Celia's hand and started running, "I think I found them!" He said running to a room.
Celia yelped as she was pulled along and into the room that Farah and Cam were in. Farah stared at them and tilted her head,"What's up?" Celia pointed a finger it Cam."She's what's wrong! He stopped Taylor from...doing that uh....thing that I need to do!" @shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia yelped as she was pulled along and into the room that Farah and Cam were in. Farah stared at them and tilted her head,"What's up?" Celia pointed a finger it Cam."She's what's wrong! He stopped Taylor from...doing that uh....thing that I need to do!" @shortyshot8
Cam tilted her head "Whatever could you mean?" She asked them

@Roman

Jennete said:
"It's nice to meet you Nissa. I'm Asuka." Asuka said happily as she watched her eat.

Tyler held them off the best he could. He gasped for breath as he reappeared in his dorm. "They just don't hold up..." He sighed.
Winter was fully dressed when he appeared back in the dorm."I wish I could help you....I don't thinks much I'd be able to do. Are you okay?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's nice to meet you Nissa. I'm Asuka." Asuka said happily as she watched her eat.
Nissa:*finishes and looks at her with her bright pink eyes and hair* How is it nice?

WeirdPrincess said:

Winter was fully dressed when he appeared back in the dorm."I wish I could help you....I don't thinks much I'd be able to do. Are you okay?"
Tyler nodded. "Yup! I only got one scratch." He said, lifting his arm up to show a deep cut under it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back