• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Levi chuckles and blushes slightly. "Awesome. I'm still am afraid of height" she says rubbing the back of her head
"It's fine....we don't have to go one any of those types of rides. We can just do the small ones or something." Alastair said as he smiled at her.

shortyshot8 said:
William almost smiled before kissing her on the lips for about 3 seconds before pulling away "I am going to miss you" He said softly
Lexi shakes her head. "I have to go."she says holding her stomach she looks up at him before teleporting away

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "I love you too. I just don't wanna scream it from a roof, I'd take a mountain instead." He said with a chuckle. Roman walked over to the door and opened it, allowing Snow to go in before him
Snow:*she smiles shaking her head as she walks in* You always out do me, it is a lovable flaw yes? Something I do not think is a flaw but is something I love but yet it makes me shake my head? *confused on what she is trying to say and sets her groceries down on the tiny hotel kitchen counter*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo blushed, not from embarrassment this time. "T-Thanks..." He said, before he frowned and looked away. "Well of course you meant it in a good way. Who wouldn't like the Amazing Shingo?" He said, trying to hide himself.

Tyler kissed her head, closing his eyes as he rested his head against hers. "Then I am happy..." He said softly.
"The... amazing shin go?" She says "are you a magician or something?" She asks.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*looks up at Asuka and then her ice cream hungrily since it had been 20 minutes since she had last eaten.... which was a long ass time for her*
Asuka looked at her ice cream before looking back at the girl. She held it out to her,"You want it? I can just get another one."

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's fine....we don't have to go one any of those types of rides. We can just do the small ones or something." Alastair said as he smiled at her.
"Nope, I mean I wanna go on the high rides cause I wanna over come my fear with you.." She says blushing

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shakes her head. "I have to go."she says holding her stomach she looks up at him before teleporting away
William nodded before leaning back into the tree "That was stupid of me to do!" He yelled at himself

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled and kissed her again before pulling away "This feels so funny but I like it" She said teasingly
Farah laughed,"You're so weird. At least now you could wear my clothes....don't really know why we're gonna do with your other ones."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked in surprise as she realized they were in her room before wrapping her arms around Taylor's neck and kissing him back.
Taylor picked Celia up again, still kissing her. He made his way to her bed and pulled away, "Would y OK u end up sucking away my life force of we do this?" He asked looking her in the eye.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah laughed,"You're so weird. At least now you could wear my clothes....don't really know why we're gonna do with your other ones."
Cam smiled "We could give them to Ulqui" She said happily "Oh god what the hell is this pain in my back" She said

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles shaking her head as she walks in* You always out do me, it is a lovable flaw yes? Something I do not think is a flaw but is something I love but yet it makes me shake my head? *confused on what she is trying to say and sets her groceries down on the tiny hotel kitchen counter*
Roman nodded as he set the bags down. "You can say that. I only out do you in these things because I think outside of the box." he said pointing to his head. "You're a genius for a person who doesn't know much about Earth though. At least to people who don't know much about this place..."

LunaCrosby said:
"I'll rest on the couch, don't worry about me" he says.

"How? Prove it" she says abf stared at him.
She narrowed her eyes at him "you swear you'll rest?" She said as she sat up.

Shingo blushed, not from embarrassment this time. "T-Thanks..." He said, before he frowned and looked away. "Well of course you meant it in a good way. Who wouldn't like the Amazing Shingo?" He said, trying to hide himself.

Tyler kissed her head, closing his eyes as he rested his head against hers. "Then I am happy..." He said softly.
"I'm glad you're happy...." Winter said as she snuggled into him."I... I love you Tyler." She said as she held him tightly.

Yuto let go of her hand and ran up next to her. "Hey! Do you like dragons?" He asked.
Noir looked at Yuto, then nodded, flipping open her pad to show him a dragon flying happily on the page, flames ocasionally bursting through the page at Yuto. She grinned behind the pad.

Roman said:
Taylor picked Celia up again, still kissing her. He made his way to her bed and pulled away, "Would y OK u end up sucking away my life force of we do this?" He asked looking her in the eye.
Celia frantically shook her head,"No. I won't suck away all your life force, I only take small bits to satisfy myself until I get hungry again."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "We could give them to Ulqui" She said happily "Oh god what the hell is this pain in my back" She said
"Well....that happens when you have large breasts....at least I think that's why your back hurts." Farah said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia frantically shook her head,"No. I won't suck away all your life force, I only take small bits to satisfy myself until I get hungry again."

"Well....that happens when you have large breasts....at least I think that's why your back hurts." Farah said.
Cam laughed a little "I guess so" She said before rolling over to cuddle her "god you are good at what you do"

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes I'll rest" he said and layed on the couch "see? I'll rest"
She continued to stare at him with a sceptical look, her arms crossed, "alright, I believe you" she said with a sigh as she lay back to rest, her eyes closing.

WeirdPrincess said:

Taylor frowned a little, "Well... I guess that's alright." He said before kissing her again. Taylor started to go done to her neck, the kissing had became rougher as he did so.

Roman said:
Taylor frowned a little, "Well... I guess that's alright." He said before kissing her again. Taylor started to go done to her neck, the kissing had became rougher as he did so.
Cam spoke in his head "Continue what you are doing and I will kill you"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "I guess so" She said before rolling over to cuddle her "god you are good at what you do"
"I haven't even done anything silly." Farah said as she wrapped her arms around her and giggled."You're just so cute!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back