• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"This hard for me to William.." She huffs. "Please don't yell." She says softly
William sighed and slid down the tree "I should just kill myself" He said softly "Not like anyone would care...."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Tread with caution, Shingo is a asshole unless you give him cheesecake xD )
Shingo walked through the park silently. So Yuzu is here too huh? He thought.
(This'll be interesting

Ally glanced up from her phone and saw somebody that... interested her. She went up behind the boy and poked him "hi" she says and smiles.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui pulled her down and yawned."Just rest. I'll wake you up whenever....unless you wake up before me." He chuckled tiredly as he closed his eyes.
"Ok.." she mumbled and dozed off immediately.

LunaCrosby said:
(This'll be interesting
Ally glanced up from her phone and saw somebody that... interested her. She went up behind the boy and poked him "hi" she says and smiles.
Shingo nearly jumped from where he stood. "G-Gah! What the hell!?" He said. "What do you want?" He asked in a harsh tone.

Roman said:
Taylor smirked, "Well dinner was pretty good... " he said nodding. He put a hand on Celia's waist and pulled her closer, "We could do something to top both the kiss and dinner though."
"And what exactly would that be?" Celia asked as she looked up at him, grinning.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed and slid down the tree "I should just kill myself" He said softly "Not like anyone would care...."
"You and me both..." She says "I would care, mitsu would care, so many people would care" she says looking at him

Mayyflower said:
"You and me both..." She says "I would care, mitsu would care, so many people would care" she says looking at him
A tear slid down his face "That's a lie and you know it" He said sadly "No one would care about a Monster like me"

(BRB for a bit)

Shingo nearly jumped from where he stood. "G-Gah! What the hell!?" He said. "What do you want?" He asked in a harsh tone.
Ally narrowed her eyes "that was rude" she says "you should respect cats before I shove my claws up your ass" she crosses her arms.

shortyshot8 said:
A tear slid down his face "That's a lie and you know it" He said sadly "No one would care about a Monster like me"

(BRB for a bit)
Lexi slaps William in the face. Her eyes full of regret and anger. "Don't. Call your self a monster ever again.!" She whisper shouts

(K)

Tyler blushed a little. "Heh... I guess that makes us boyfriend/girlfriend?" He said happily. "I think it does."
"I mean...if that's what you want...then yes." Winter said shyly as she looked at him.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally narrowed her eyes "that was rude" she says "you should respect cats before I shove my claws up your ass" she crosses her arms.
Shingo laughed. "Yeah, sure, see what it gets you." He said, not really caring at all. He honestly didn't want to get involved with anyone. In reality, he was a nobody. He was never a somebody.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I mean...if that's what you want...then yes." Winter said shyly as she looked at him.
Tyler laughed, hugging her close to him. "Of course that's what I want... But I want to know what YOU want... Because all I need is you. I don't need anything else."

WeirdPrincess said:
"And what exactly would that be?" Celia asked as she looked up at him, grinning.
"Just know, I wouldn't care if I became a man servant during this period of time." Taylor said jokingly as they appeared in her room. He leaned towards Celia and started to kiss her.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I don't mind it but I'm worried that you can't do this" She said softly
Farah sighed,"I already told you I could. It doesn't matter what you look like or whatever gender you are...I'll still marry you either way."

Shingo laughed. "Yeah, sure, see what it gets you." He said, not really caring at all. He honestly didn't want to get involved with anyone. In reality, he was a nobody. He was never a somebody.

Tyler laughed, hugging her close to him. "Of course that's what I want... But I want to know what YOU want... Because all I need is you. I don't need anything else."
"Your weird.." she says and stares at him.

LunaCrosby said:
"Your weird.." she says and stares at him.
Shingo felt like he had been stabbed in the back. "H-Hey! Who are you calling weird!? Your talking to a random stranger!" He barked, blushing from embarrassment.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi slaps William in the face. Her eyes full of regret and anger. "Don't. Call your self a monster ever again.!" She whisper shouts
(K)
William looked shocked as he placed a hand on his cheek "Wh-What?" He closed his eyes and nodded "I'm sorry"

Shingo felt like he had been stabbed in the back. "H-Hey! Who are you calling weird!? Your talking to a random stranger!" He barked, blushing from embarrassment.
Ally went wide eyed "I meant it in a good way!" She said and quickly covered her face, as if she was expecting to be hit.

Winter blushed,"O-Of course I want this. I never said I didn't." She mumbled as she wrapped her arms around him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah sighed,"I already told you I could. It doesn't matter what you look like or whatever gender you are...I'll still marry you either way."
Cam smiled and kissed her again before pulling away "This feels so funny but I like it" She said teasingly

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked as he placed a hand on his cheek "Wh-What?" He closed his eyes and nodded "I'm sorry"
Lexi rubs her now stinging hand. "Please don't call yourself that" she says softly

LunaCrosby said:
Ally went wide eyed "I meant it in a good way!" She said and quickly covered her face, as if she was expecting to be hit.
Shingo blushed, not from embarrassment this time. "T-Thanks..." He said, before he frowned and looked away. "Well of course you meant it in a good way. Who wouldn't like the Amazing Shingo?" He said, trying to hide himself.

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter blushed,"O-Of course I want this. I never said I didn't." She mumbled as she wrapped her arms around him.
Tyler kissed her head, closing his eyes as he rested his head against hers. "Then I am happy..." He said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked around as she walked and walked into an ice cream store, feeling hungry. She ordered herself a vanilla and chocolate cone before noticing a girl sitting by herself. Taking her ice cream, she went over and sat down next to her."Hi! Why are you here by yourself?"
Nissa:*looks up at Asuka and then her ice cream hungrily since it had been 20 minutes since she had last eaten.... which was a long ass time for her*

Nonalaka said:
She stared back "But I-....fine" she let out a sigh in defeat as she lay down again "But only if you rest too" she replied as she looked in his direction frowning a bit.
((Okay, sleep well!))
@LunaCrosby

((I'm back :D ))

Mayyflower said:
Lexi rubs her now stinging hand. "Please don't call yourself that" she says softly
William almost smiled before kissing her on the lips for about 3 seconds before pulling away "I am going to miss you" He said softly

Roman said:
"Just know, I wouldn't care if I became a man servant during this period of time." Taylor said jokingly as they appeared in her room. He leaned towards Celia and started to kiss her.
Celia blinked in surprise as she realized they were in her room before wrapping her arms around Taylor's neck and kissing him back.

shortyshot8 said:
William almost smiled before kissing her on the lips for about 3 seconds before pulling away "I am going to miss you" He said softly
Shadow felt like a sharp cut of darkness had sliced his chest. Shit... He thought. It wasn't enough to change him though.

@Mayyflower

Nonalaka said:
(Ahhhh!!! She's back again!!! Duck for cover!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back