• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter quickly made pancakes for breakfast before trotting back into the room, wearing an apron over her body."Here you are. I didn't know what to make, so I just made this." She said, sitting down on the bed as she held a plate of pancakes.
Tyler looked at the plates in awe. "They look like the most beautiful thing in universe..." He said, nearly drooling.

Roman said:
"It is beautiful." Taylor said, turning his head in her direction. "I come hear every once in a while to clear my head...."
"Yeah...it sure is pretty quiet up here to do that...getting lost in thought..." Celia said softly, a small smile gracing her face.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods. "What were you talking about earlier." She says getting straight to the point
William sighed "That man is much weaker than Kite...." He said leaning into a tree

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler looked at the plates in awe. "They look like the most beautiful thing in universe..." He said, nearly drooling.
Winter laughed,"Well their all yours to eat. I'm not really hungry." She said, handing him the plate.

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter laughed,"Well their all yours to eat. I'm not really hungry." She said, handing him the plate.
Tyler scarfed them all down at amazing speed. He slurped his lips after finishing. "Delicious!" He said happily. "It tastes even better than it looks!"

Mayyflower said:
"What Do you mean, he's perfectly fine to me" She says a little confused
William sighed "No it's really not........You know what? Forget it" He said a bit pissed off

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked at her before smirking "You can tell how good it is to kiss a girl now" She said before kissing her on the lips
Farah blushed before pulling away,"Yeah I know. It's great, just a little different."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah...it sure is pretty quiet up here to do that...getting lost in thought..." Celia said softly, a small smile gracing her face.
"Yeah it is. You know there is this stuff better looking than, this area. People to be exact." Taylor said, grabbing Celia's hand. He jumped off the building and immediately took flight, with her tightly in his arms. "One of those people are you!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed before pulling away,"Yeah I know. It's great, just a little different."
Cam sighed "Looks like the kids have two mothers" She said jokingly

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui chuckled and pulled her closer, wrapping both of his arms around her."Cuddling is....well I can't exactly explain that in words. I guess it's something you do to keep warm or something like that. I'm not sure, you'd have to ask my sister."
"I see.." she says and yawns quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "No it's really not........You know what? Forget it" He said a bit pissed off
"No tell me" she says narrowing her eyes before sighing. "Look I know I'm difficult, but you can't just say shit like that and expect me not to question you about it" she says staring at William

Users who are viewing this thread

Back