• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's fine...You hungry? I can make us breakfast." Winter mumbled into his chest.
Tyler beamed at her happily. "Sounds awesome!" He said happily, letting go of her head.

Roman said:
"Good to know, because that's the same way I feel about you. Now let's get home and cook a nice breakfast together." Roman said happily.
((assuming I can still reply to this haha))

Snow:*smiles as they walk to the hotel. Going up to the room and she rests her head on his arm in the elevator* I love you... I feel like I wish to scream this from the tops of the roofs yes?

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiles. "Morning" she says happily. "Mother Nature can be cruel." She jokes

Lexi smirks then wraps her arms around him. "I can trust you." She says before pecking his lips
Lexi sighs. "But I still want to know what he was talking about, Ima go talk to him later... That is if you trust me and if you wouldn't mind?" She says looking up at shadow. @TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
(Yeah xD )
Cam laid there panting "Ho-How the hell?" She said looking at her body "How did it not work?"
Farah sat up and looked at her,"Seriously? What's wrong with your magic if that didn't work." She asked, here body now back to normal.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighs. "But I still want to know what he was talking about, Ima go talk to him later... That is if you trust me and if you wouldn't mind?" She says looking up at shadow. @TheRebelliousDragon
Shadow pulled away. "Sure, do whatever you want..." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah sat up and looked at her,"Seriously? What's wrong with your magic if that didn't work." She asked, here body now back to normal.
Cam frowned "I have no clue.....What do I do?" She asked "Can you even marry me like this?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam frowned "I have no clue.....What do I do?" She asked "Can you even marry me like this?"
Farah nodded quickly,"Of course! I wouldn't mind marrying you if you were a girl. You're actually pretty hot..." She said, grinning.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi returns a deep kiss as she wraps her

Lexi smiles a bit before kissing him
Shadow blushed before kissing back. He then pulled away. "Be safe..." He said, looking into her eyes.

Nissa:*stares blankly where Dex was and she tilts her pink head* That....was strange.. *she sighs and sits down, looking around, lost now since she was in a strange place in a strange world and left stranded at the ice cream store*

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah nodded quickly,"Of course! I wouldn't mind marrying you if you were a girl. You're actually pretty hot..." She said, grinning.
Cam sighed "But I can't make you do that" She said sadly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow blushed before kissing back. He then pulled away. "Be safe..." He said, looking into her eyes.
Lexi smiles. "I will, promise, if anything happens I'll call you." She says softly

Tyler beamed at her happily. "Sounds awesome!" He said happily, letting go of her head.
Winter giggled as she sat up and got out of the bed."Okay. I'll be back in a second then." She leaned down and pecked him on the lips before leaving his room.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiles. "I will, promise, if anything happens I'll call you." She says softly
Shadow nods. "I trust you..." He said as he vanished through a portal with his hippo.

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiles. "Morning" she says happily. "Mother Nature can be cruel." She jokes

Lexi smirks then wraps her arms around him. "I can trust you." She says before pecking his lips
Alastair laughed,"Always. Now, would you like something for breakfast?" He asked, letting go of her and sitting up.

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter giggled as she sat up and got out of the bed."Okay. I'll be back in a second then." She leaned down and pecked him on the lips before leaving his room.
Tyler sighed. "I guess I'll be by myself for a while..." He said to himself.

Shadow nods. "I trust you..." He said as he vanished through a portal with his hippo.
Lexi teleports to the courtyards.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair laughed,"Always. Now, would you like something for breakfast?" He asked, letting go of her and sitting up.
Levi smiles. "thanks, but no thanks." She says smiling siting up aswell.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*stares blankly where Dex was and she tilts her pink head* That....was strange.. *she sighs and sits down, looking around, lost now since she was in a strange place in a strange world and left stranded at the ice cream store*
@WeirdPrincess
Asuka looked around as she walked and walked into an ice cream store, feeling hungry. She ordered herself a vanilla and chocolate cone before noticing a girl sitting by herself. Taking her ice cream, she went over and sat down next to her."Hi! Why are you here by yourself?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yay! I'm you're girlfriends now!" Celia cried happily as she took a seat next to him. She looked down at the city, gently kicking her legs back and forth."This is really beautiful."
"It is beautiful." Taylor said, turning his head in her direction. "I come hear every once in a while to clear my head...."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well you aren't making me if I want to. It's not like you're forcing me." Farah said.
Cam looked at her before smirking "You can tell how good it is to kiss a girl now" She said before kissing her on the lips

Tyler sighed. "I guess I'll be by myself for a while..." He said to himself.
Winter quickly made pancakes for breakfast before trotting back into the room, wearing an apron over her body."Here you are. I didn't know what to make, so I just made this." She said, sitting down on the bed as she held a plate of pancakes.

Jennete said:
((assuming I can still reply to this haha))
Snow:*smiles as they walk to the hotel. Going up to the room and she rests her head on his arm in the elevator* I love you... I feel like I wish to scream this from the tops of the roofs yes?
Roman chuckled, "I love you too. I just don't wanna scream it from a roof, I'd take a mountain instead." He said with a chuckle. Roman walked over to the door and opened it, allowing Snow to go in before him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back