• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"No tell me" she says narrowing her eyes before sighing. "Look I know I'm difficult, but you can't just say shit like that and expect me not to question you about it" she says staring at William
William frowned "I don't want to be the reason for you guys to break up" He said softly

Roman said:
"Yeah it is. You know there is this stuff better looking than, this area. People to be exact." Taylor said, grabbing Celia's hand. He jumped off the building and immediately took flight, with her tightly in his arms. "One of those people are you!"
Celia blushed,"You're such a charmer, really." She giggled as she held on to him, looking down at the scenery.

Mayyflower said:
"Not hungry huh? Alright." Alastair stood up and stretched."Anything you wanna do today?"

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "I don't want to be the reason for you guys to break up" He said softly
Lexi taps her foot. "Tell..me.." She says not giving up

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blushed,"You're such a charmer, really." She giggled as she held on to him, looking down at the scenery.

"Not hungry huh? Alright." Alastair stood up and stretched."Anything you wanna do today?"
Levi is hesitates a little. "Could we maybe go to the amusement park?" She says quietly

Mayyflower said:
William sighed "I don't think I can trust him with you....He has done some very bad things and I don't think he can change" He said with a shrug

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler scarfed them all down at amazing speed. He slurped his lips after finishing. "Delicious!" He said happily. "It tastes even better than it looks!"
"Well I'm happy you liked them. They were made with love and care." Winter giggled as she took the plate.

WeirdPrincess said:

Taylor laughed, "Me? A charmer? If anyone is a charmer, you are!" He said smiling. Taylor looked downward and decided to descend, landing quietly in front of Celia'a house. "Maybe we should call it a night..." he said tiredly.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Looks like the kids have two mothers" She said jokingly
"It won't be so bad. They'll understand....though I think they'll be laughing for quiet a bit. " Farah giggled as she stood up.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well I'm happy you liked them. They were made with love and care." Winter giggled as she took the plate.
Tyler blushed a little. "Heh... I guess that makes us boyfriend/girlfriend?" He said happily. "I think it does."

WeirdPrincess said:
"It won't be so bad. They'll understand....though I think they'll be laughing for quiet a bit. " Farah giggled as she stood up.
(So very sorry but I am going to be off for quite some time)

Roman said:
Taylor laughed, "Me? A charmer? If anyone is a charmer, you are!" He said smiling. Taylor looked downward and decided to descend, landing quietly in front of Celia'a house. "Maybe we should call it a night..." he said tiredly.
Celia nodded,"Yeah.... I had a lot of fun today. Eating was probably the best part of it, but kissing you was a runner up." She giggled as she hopped out of his arms and landed on to the floor.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I don't think I can trust him with you....He has done some very bad things and I don't think he can change" He said with a shrug
Lexi shakes her head sadly. "Don't worry about me, I know what I'm doing" she says looking back up. "That was the past, we can't keep letting the past bring us down" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shakes her head sadly. "Don't worry about me, I know what I'm doing" she says looking back up. "That was the past, we can't keep letting the past bring us down" she says softly
William sighed "I can't do this anymore....Switching my love from you to Mitsu I can't do it!" He yelled sadly "I should just end it......"

Mayyflower said:

Levi is hesitates a little. "Could we maybe go to the amusement park?" She says quietly
"Of course. Anything for you." Alastair said softly as he looked at her.

LunaCrosby said:
(I shall send.... Ally over, I have many characters x3)
(Tread with caution, Shingo is a asshole unless you give him cheesecake xD )

Shingo walked through the park silently. So Yuzu is here too huh? He thought.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Of course. Anything for you." Alastair said softly as he looked at her.
Levi chuckles and blushes slightly. "Awesome. I'm still am afraid of height" she says rubbing the back of her head

LunaCrosby said:
"I see.." she says and yawns quietly.
Ulqui pulled her down and yawned."Just rest. I'll wake you up whenever....unless you wake up before me." He chuckled tiredly as he closed his eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
Cam sighed "I don't mind it but I'm worried that you can't do this" She said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded,"Yeah.... I had a lot of fun today. Eating was probably the best part of it, but kissing you was a runner up." She giggled as she hopped out of his arms and landed on to the floor.
Taylor smirked, "Well dinner was pretty good... " he said nodding. He put a hand on Celia's waist and pulled her closer, "We could do something to top both the kiss and dinner though."

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I can't do this anymore....Switching my love from you to Mitsu I can't do it!" He yelled sadly "I should just end it......"
"This hard for me to William.." She huffs. "Please don't yell." She says softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back