• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite rose an eyebrow. "The hell is he talking about...?" He asked. "I always remembered myself as Kite... I just have chosen to live a calmer lifestyle."
@Mayyflower
Lexi narrowed her eyes. "I don't know but I would like to find out what he was talking about." She says humming at the thought

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter gently kissed him back as she held on to him tighter.
Tyler kissed her deeper, enjoying every moment he spent with her. I love you... Was all he could think about.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair held on to Levi as he slept before grunting as the sun hit his eyes through the blinds."It's to damn early...." He muttered, burying his face into her neck.
Levi wakes up with her arms wrapped around him, she chuckled and put her hand on his head. "It's too bright" she says

Yuto smiled. "That's good... I actually thought I was ruining your day." He said, laughing nervously.
Noir looked at Yuto and shook her head. She looked back forward, clutching her pad tightly in her free hand. Her hand rested lightly in Yuto's, proud she was at least able to manage that much.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam moaned into the kiss as he grabbed her chest
Farah left his hand there and let his other one explore her body before he pulled away, kissing her neck again.

Lumina said:
Noir looked at Yuto and shook her head. She looked back forward, clutching her pad tightly in her free hand. Her hand rested lightly in Yuto's, proud she was at least able to manage that much.
Yuto let go of her hand and ran up next to her. "Hey! Do you like dragons?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah left his hand there and let his other one explore her body before he pulled away, kissing her neck again.
Cam moaned again sliding her hands up and down her chest

Lumina said:
Lumina looked up at the mansion, her eyes widening.
"O-Oh my... I've only ever seen building like these in books..."

Her voice trailed off as she walked inside.
*Suzano walked in after Lumina closing the door behind him*

Mayyflower said:
Lexi who is now confused turns around to shadow. "What is he talking about?" She says concerned
Kite/Shadow shrugged. "I honestly have no clue... I can't look like this forever, otherwise my heart my become corrupt again." He said as he transformed back into Shadow.

Tyler kissed her deeper, enjoying every moment he spent with her. I love you... Was all he could think about.
Winter moaned into the kiss before pulling away,"Can't...to much....also to early.." She breathed as she rested her head on his chest.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam moaned again sliding her hands up and down her chest
(Fade? Cause I'm at a loss xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter moaned into the kiss before pulling away,"Can't...to much....also to early.." She breathed as she rested her head on his chest.

Tyler breathed heavily as he hugged her head slightly. "Sorry if I'm rushing things..." He laughed.

WeirdPrincess said:

(Yeah xD )

Cam laid there panting "Ho-How the hell?" She said looking at her body "How did it not work?"

Kite/Shadow shrugged. "I honestly have no clue... I can't look like this forever, otherwise my heart my become corrupt again." He said as he transformed back into Shadow.
Lexi hummed at the thought. "Then change back" she says softly before sitting down again

shortyshot8 said:
(Good that was the plan)
(Lol oh boy this should be interesting)

Mayyflower said:
Levi wakes up with her arms wrapped around him, she chuckled and put her hand on his head. "It's too bright" she says
"Good morning beautiful." Alastair said happily."I guess I forgot to turn the blinds last night. Mother Nature must hate me."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi hummed at the thought. "Then change back" she says softly before sitting down again

(Lol oh boy this should be interesting)
(He just did xD )

Shadow patted her on the head. "If you don't trust me, I understand." He said. "But I can't marry someone who doesn't trust me..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Good morning beautiful." Alastair said happily."I guess I forgot to turn the blinds last night. Mother Nature must hate me."
Levi smiles. "Morning" she says happily. "Mother Nature can be cruel." She jokes

(He just did xD )
Shadow patted her on the head. "If you don't trust me, I understand." He said. "But I can't marry someone who doesn't trust me..."
Lexi smirks then wraps her arms around him. "I can trust you." She says before pecking his lips

Tyler breathed heavily as he hugged her head slightly. "Sorry if I'm rushing things..." He laughed.
"It's fine...You hungry? I can make us breakfast." Winter mumbled into his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back