• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor started to fly, this time slower. "That's right. Though, if someone was out to kill me, they'd better be strong." He said laughing a little. "They better also have a reason for taking my life and it better be a good one, if it means taking me away from you."
Celia giggled,"I'm so happy! I could die right now, but I won't!" She said before calming herself down."Can I have a kiss now? It'll make this day even better than it already was."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shakes her head. "Thanks love" she says quietly. "How do people tend to find my secret place" she says looking at shadow smiling
Shadow chuckled. "Sorry, I was just walking along, exploring... Then I saw you... Why do you look so sad?" He asked, running a hand through her hair softly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smirked as he pulled away a bit, looking into her eyes. "Get ready, because I'm not going to be holding anything back anymore..." He said, before sucking on her neck gently.
(Fade?)
(Fade)

Winter woke up the next morning and tiredly rubbed her eyes."Mm.....what time is it....?" She whispered to herself as she sat up, looking around.

Shadow chuckled. "Sorry, I was just walking along, exploring... Then I saw you... Why do you look so sad?" He asked, running a hand through her hair softly.
Lexi smiled then shrugged, sighing "just not feeling myself" she says looking back at the sky.

WeirdPrincess said:
(Fade)
Winter woke up the next morning and tiredly rubbed her eyes."Mm.....what time is it....?" She whispered to herself as she sat up, looking around.
Tyler was still asleep, looking like the cute idiot he was. Tyler had his arm around Winter.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked shocked "How the hell did I not think of that!?!" She yelled before sighing and snapping her fingers making Farah a guy
Farah looked down at his now flat chest and laughed,"How did you not think of this? Did you forget you could do something like this?" He asked as he walked over to her.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled then shrugged, sighing "just not feeling myself" she says looking back at the sky.
Shadow ruffled her hair. "Heh, I don't feel like myself all the time nowadays... I heard about William." He said. "It's ok, I'm not mad... Just sad I wasn't your first love..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah looked down at his now flat chest and laughed,"How did you not think of this? Did you forget you could do something like this?" He asked as he walked over to her.
Cam blushed "O-Oh my god you look hot" She said with her face bright red

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled,"I'm so happy! I could die right now, but I won't!" She said before calming herself down."Can I have a kiss now? It'll make this day even better than it already was."
"Good, I don't want a dead, 'girlfriend'." Taylor said, claiming her for himself. When she asked for a kiss, he landed on a nearby building and pressed his lips against her's. He was trying his best to keeping things on a low level, so he wouldn't be turned into a man slave.

Mayyflower said:
Levi smirks as he carrys her to his room. "I thought is was only the first day" she jokes
"I just can't seem to help myself when I'm around you." Alastair laughed as he kicked the door to his room open before walking inside and setting her on the bed."Of course, we don't have to do this if you don't want to." He said, leaning over her.

Shadow ruffled her hair. "Heh, I don't feel like myself all the time nowadays... I heard about William." He said. "It's ok, I'm not mad... Just sad I wasn't your first love..."
Lexi looks at shadow, "how do you know?" She asks before sitting up and kisses him. "I'd rather be with you" she says laying back down next to shadow

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed "O-Oh my god you look hot" She said with her face bright red
Farah smirked as he leaned over her,"Really? Tell me more about how hot a look." He winked at her before kissing her neck.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I just can't seem to help myself when I'm around you." Alastair laughed as he kicked the door to his room open before walking inside and setting her on the bed."Of course, we don't have to do this if you don't want to." He said, leaning over her.
Levi smirks and wraps her arms around his neck. "Oh I can only say the same about you" she says pecking him on his lips.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah smirked as he leaned over her,"Really? Tell me more about how hot a look." He winked at her before kissing her neck.
Cam moaned a little "I-I can't speak when you do that" She said nervously but tilting her head to give better access

Tyler was still asleep, looking like the cute idiot he was. Tyler had his arm around Winter.
Winter looked down at Tyler and giggled before laying back down. She snuggles into him and sighed happily,"He's to cute...and warm." She muttered to herself, smiling as she wrapped her arms around him.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looks at shadow, "how do you know?" She asks before sitting up and kisses him. "I'd rather be with you" she says laying back down next to shadow
Shadow blushes and looks down. "Look... Just make sure William keeps his space around you. My heart can't take it." He said softly. "I don't want to separate you from having a friendship with William. So please tell him to keep his space... I don't want to be that person again..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter looked down at Tyler and giggled before laying back down. She snuggles into him and sighed happily,"He's to cute...and warm." She muttered to herself, smiling as she wrapped her arms around him.
Tyler suddenly grabbed her in a hold and kissed her deeply before pulling away, smirking. "Morning." He said, clearly glad he had caught her in his trap.

Shadow blushes and looks down. "Look... Just make sure William keeps his space around you. My heart can't take it." He said softly. "I don't want to separate you from having a friendship with William. So please tell him to keep his space... I don't want to be that person again..."
Lexi nods. "I'll tell him, and don't worry I won't let that happen" she says softly.

Roman said:
"Good, I don't want a dead, 'girlfriend'." Taylor said, claiming her for himself. When she asked for a kiss, he landed on a nearby building and pressed his lips against her's. He was trying his best to keeping things on a low level, so he wouldn't be turned into a man slave.
Celia happily wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back, her heart racing rapidly before she pulled away."Wait...so I'm your girlfriend now?" She asked, her eyes lighting up with pure joy.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods. "I'll tell him, and don't worry I won't let that happen" she says softly.
Shadow nods, reassured. "Thank you... I'm sorry... I know you like William... It just hurts you know?" He said. "I wonder... If I left you or you left me... Would you go to him? Forget about me?" He asked.

Tyler suddenly grabbed her in a hold and kissed her deeply before pulling away, smirking. "Morning." He said, clearly glad he had caught her in his trap.
Winter blinked before she blushed,"Go-Good morning." She said, still blushing as she looked at him with a smile.

Shadow nods, reassured. "Thank you... I'm sorry... I know you like William... It just hurts you know?" He said. "I wonder... If I left you or you left me... Would you go to him? Forget about me?" He asked.
Lexi sits up. "I would just go with my aunt viper and disappear" she says being serious. "So I wouldn't hurt anyone else." She says sighing before she leaned up against shadow. "Don't worry I'm not leaving you." She says softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter blinked before she blushed,"Go-Good morning." She said, still blushing as she looked at him with a smile.
Tyler rubbed her head softly with a smile. "Heehee... Your so cute..." He said. "I'm happy... That was my first time doing it..." He said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia happily wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back, her heart racing rapidly before she pulled away."Wait...so I'm your girlfriend now?" She asked, her eyes lighting up with pure joy.
Taylor smiled and plopped down on the ledge, "That's if you wanna be, but you are to me." He said happily, as he watched over the city.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam moaned a little "I-I can't speak when you do that" She said nervously but tilting her head to give better access
Farah chuckled as he kissed and sucked on her neck,"That's the point love." He whispered before kissing her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah chuckled as he kissed and sucked on her neck,"That's the point love." He whispered before kissing her.
Cam blushed more and kissed him back tackling him to the floor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back