• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Wow." Taylor said chuckling. He stood up and picked Celia up off her swing, holding her in his arms as he began floating. "I'm a Saiyan. Once I reach my prime, that's pretty much where I stop aging." He said happily.
Celia squealed as Taylor picked her up and held on to his shirt tightly."Really? So there's nothing to worry about then. Unless....you know, someone's out to kill you. Then yeah, that's a problem." She said, laughing slightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter's heart pounded against her chest as she kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Oh god...this can't be happening....I-I...I really like him... She thought before she shifted herself from her swing over to his lap.
Tyler wrapped his arms and wings around her to prevent her from falling as he slid his tongue into her mouth. I-I feel amazing... When I'm around you... He thought, feeling his face getting hot.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and vanished, appearing on a path by the side of the road. He spoke as he looked around, trying to find Asuka. He couldn't see her in his immediate view, so he turned to Jack and spoke, smiling♅...

“ Oh well. You want to grab a bite to eat? I'm rather hungry~ ”

tumblr_m9e0vtWJA91r4s8who1_500_zps1dpf8s0u.gif

[/QUOTE]
Jack smiled "Sure thing!" He said happily that Akira was with him

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu sighs. "I'm a bit tired... I think I'm gonna head home." She said as the notes vanished. "Thanks for singing and stuff. It makes me happy." She said as she got up.
Tim also got up and sighed out and said to her Bye,Yuzu!!!

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim also got up and sighed out and said to her Bye,Yuzu!!!

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu turned towards him, kissing his cheek. "Hey, your not such a bad guy. But next time you piss me off, don't think I won't hesitate to light your butt on fire." She said as she walked away.

Tyler wrapped his arms and wings around her to prevent her from falling as he slid his tongue into her mouth. I-I feel amazing... When I'm around you... He thought, feeling his face getting hot.
Winter pulled away seconds later, breathing heavily because she needed air from kissing Tyler for to long. She gripped his shirt as she rested her forehead against his."I....I really like you Tyler....a lot actually." She breathed as she gazed at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter pulled away seconds later, breathing heavily because she needed air from kissing Tyler for to long. She gripped his shirt as she rested her forehead against his."I....I really like you Tyler....a lot actually." She breathed as she gazed at him.
Tyler kissed her neck softly, losing himself in the moment. "I really like you too..." He said softly, not wanting to stop.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair pulled away slightly before leaning down and kissing her neck."I really do like you Levi. Would you give me the honor of being your boyfriend?" He murmured, still kissing her neck as his hands explored her body.
Levi blushed. "Yes" she says tilting her head back giving him a better access to her neck

Yuzu turned towards him, kissing his cheek. "Hey, your not such a bad guy. But next time you piss me off, don't think I won't hesitate to light your butt on fire." She said as she walked away.
Tim stood silent for awhile in the beach and jumped and said SCOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!! Tim then went out of the beach and changed his clothes back to his normal clothes and called Shingo Hello!!Shingo!!!

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim stood silent for awhile in the beach and jumped and said SCOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!! Tim then went out of the beach and changed his clothes back to his normal clothes and called Shingo Hello!!Shingo!!!

[/QUOTE]
Shingo picked up the phone. What is it asshole? He asked in a harsh tone.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Yuzu chan kisside me on the cheek Tim said happily

(My last post)

[/QUOTE]
Shingo laughed his head off. No way! She hasn't kissed ANYONE in her LIFE. He scooted.

Tyler kissed her neck softly, losing himself in the moment. "I really like you too..." He said softly, not wanting to stop.
Winter moaned softly as she tilted her head up to give him a better access."We....should really take this somewhere else."

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter moaned softly as she tilted her head up to give him a better access."We....should really take this somewhere else."
Tyler pulled away and nodded, Before they teleported back to his dorm, on the bed. He went back to kissing her deeply and passionately.

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed. "Yes" she says tilting her head back giving him a better access to her neck
Alastair chuckled before kissing and sucking on her neck. He pulled away after a while a marveled at his work."This should be good. Now, let's take this somewhere else." He smirked before picking her up and walking to his room.

Lexi dissapears and goes to her private spot, she sits down in the grass on the hill and looks at the sky. What's wrong with me?.. She thought to herself...

@Anyone?

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia squealed as Taylor picked her up and held on to his shirt tightly."Really? So there's nothing to worry about then. Unless....you know, someone's out to kill you. Then yeah, that's a problem." She said, laughing slightly.
Taylor started to fly, this time slower. "That's right. Though, if someone was out to kill me, they'd better be strong." He said laughing a little. "They better also have a reason for taking my life and it better be a good one, if it means taking me away from you."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi dissapears and goes to her private spot, she sits down in the grass on the hill and looks at the sky. What's wrong with me?.. She thought to herself...
@Anyone?
Shadow walked up and sat next to her. "Nothing is wrong with you. Your perfect the way you are..." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Who else can I call to help me out with this?" He asked herself
@WeirdPrincess
Farah came back, fully clothed and happy."Oh thank god, there's no one else here anymore." She said happily before she looked at Cam."Still having a bit of trouble over there? Can't you just turn me into a guy or something? Won't that work."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah came back, fully clothed and happy."Oh thank god, there's no one else here anymore." She said happily before she looked at Cam."Still having a bit of trouble over there? Can't you just turn me into a guy or something? Won't that work."
Cam looked shocked "How the hell did I not think of that!?!" She yelled before sighing and snapping her fingers making Farah a guy

Tyler pulled away and nodded, Before they teleported back to his dorm, on the bed. He went back to kissing her deeply and passionately.
Winter wrapped her legs around his waist and happily kissed him back. She moved her hands from his neck to under his shirt as her hands ran along his chest.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled before kissing and sucking on her neck. He pulled away after a while a marveled at his work."This should be good. Now, let's take this somewhere else." He smirked before picking her up and walking to his room.
Levi smirks as he carrys her to his room. "I thought is was only the first day" she jokes

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter wrapped her legs around his waist and happily kissed him back. She moved her hands from his neck to under his shirt as her hands ran along his chest.
Tyler smirked as he pulled away a bit, looking into her eyes. "Get ready, because I'm not going to be holding anything back anymore..." He said, before sucking on her neck gently.

(Fade?)

Shadow walked up and sat next to her. "Nothing is wrong with you. Your perfect the way you are..." He said.
Lexi shakes her head. "Thanks love" she says quietly. "How do people tend to find my secret place" she says looking at shadow smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back