• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo calmed down a little and plopped himself on the bench. "You don't mind if I sit here, do you?" He asked.
Navi shakes her head. "Go ahead" she says softly @Nonalaka

Mayyflower said:
Navi shakes her head. "Go ahead" she says softly @Nonalaka
Shingo laughed happily. "Wow! Pretty and nice! I love it!" He said. It seemed the sugar from cheesecake makes Shingo extremely hyper...

@Nonalaka

Yuzu sighed as musical notes floated around him, starting a beautiful melody. It seemed to fill his head with happy thoughts and raised his spirit. "Chill... I'm not going to set your ass on fire yet." She said.
Tim felt happy again and layed down on the sand next to her and said You know,Shingo can be an asshole sometimes but he is a great friend you know he is just like my brother Tim said sighing

Shingo laughed happily. "Wow! Pretty and nice! I love it!" He said. It seemed the sugar from cheesecake makes Shingo extremely hyper...
@Nonalaka
Navi blushed. "So what brought you here today?" She asks shyly @Nonalaka

WeirdPrincess said:
"That makes me happy to hear that. I really do like you though." Celia said as she swung higher."I probably like you more than I should."
Taylor went wide eyed, before blinking, "I was going to say the same thing..." he said quietly. "But, what do you mean, 'more than I should'?" He asked curiously.

Mayyflower said:
Navi blushed. "So what brought you here today?" She asks shyly @Nonalaka
Shingo looked at both of them with a smile. "Well I just got back from the beach with my friend Tim!" He said happily.

Mayyflower said:
Navi tilts her head to the side. "When you eat cheesecake your happier?" She says "I don't understand.." She says quietly

Levi smiles and kisses him back softly.
Alastair pulled her closer as he gently bit her lower lip before kissing her more passionately.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim felt happy again and layed down on the sand next to her and said You know,Shingo can be an asshole sometimes but he is a great friend you know he is just like my brother Tim said sighing

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu nodded. "To be honest I don't really HATE him... I just don't feel the same way he does." She said. "What was your brothers name?" She asked.

((I won't be on for a while, I'm going to the movie theatre))

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair pulled her closer as he gently bit her lower lip before kissing her more passionately.
Levi blushed and returns a passionate kiss. Levi gently places her hand on his chest

Shingo looked at both of them with a smile. "Well I just got back from the beach with my friend Tim!" He said happily.
Navi just smiled and nodded not knowing what the beach was. "Sounds like fun" she says softly

Tyler moved his head to look at her and smiled back, blushing. "Thank you..." He said softly as he leaned in and kissed her.
Winters eyes widened before she squeezed her eyes shut, blushing as she kissed him back.

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed and returns a passionate kiss. Levi gently places her hand on his chest

Navi just smiled and nodded not knowing what the beach was. "Sounds like fun" she says softly
Shingo chuckled. "It is! They have volleyball, sandcastles, and a whole ocean to splash around in!" He said happily.

Yuzu nodded. "To be honest I don't really HATE him... I just don't feel the same way he does." She said. "What was your brothers name?" She asked.
I....i don't want to talk about him Tim said turning his head to the otherside

WeirdPrincess said:
Winters eyes widened before she squeezed her eyes shut, blushing as she kissed him back.
Tyler put a hand on her cheek as he deepened the kiss, not wanting to pull away. I like you Winter... I really do... He thought.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
I....i don't want to talk about him Tim said turning his head to the otherside

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu looked at the ocean. "Suit yourself." She said.

Roman said:
Taylor went wide eyed, before blinking, "I was going to say the same thing..." he said quietly. "But, what do you mean, 'more than I should'?" He asked curiously.
"Well....incubus' and Succubus' live for a long time. Seeing as how my dad is freaking ancient. He told us that we should be care as to who our....partners, you could say, are. We'll live much longer than them and watch as they grow old and die. That's what worries me because I don't know if you'll live as long as I can. It sounds stupid, but...." Celia said softly.

Tyler put a hand on her cheek as he deepened the kiss, not wanting to pull away. I like you Winter... I really do... He thought.

Tim put his arms behind his head and started to sing a song his brother used to listen to closing his eyes

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim put his arms behind his head and started to sing a song his brother used to listen to closing his eyes

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu smiled slightly, enjoying the song a bit. Musical notes flew around her as it started giving off a nice rythem.

Mayyflower said:

Alastair pulled away slightly before leaning down and kissing her neck."I really do like you Levi. Would you give me the honor of being your boyfriend?" He murmured, still kissing her neck as his hands explored her body.

Daniel reaver]"ruthy....... do... you. like being with me" he asked her seriously [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"yes i love being with you baby, why would you ask that" she said to him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well....incubus' and Succubus' live for a long time. Seeing as how my dad is freaking ancient. He told us that we should be care as to who our....partners, you could say, are. We'll live much longer than them and watch as they grow old and die. That's what worries me because I don't know if you'll live as long as I can. It sounds stupid, but...." Celia said softly.
"Wow." Taylor said chuckling. He stood up and picked Celia up off her swing, holding her in his arms as he began floating. "I'm a Saiyan. Once I reach my prime, that's pretty much where I stop aging." He said happily.

Yuzu smiled slightly, enjoying the song a bit. Musical notes flew around her as it started giving off a nice rythem.
Tim starts remembering every single time he spent with his brother and tries hard not to cry

Nonalaka said:
"Thats good" Dakota giggled at him as he ate the churros excitedly "You're adorable" she replied ruffling his hair before starting to walk.
Ryft blushed heavily at her compliment.

"Wha... n-no, you're the adorable one!"

He downed another churros before following behind.

Winter's heart pounded against her chest as she kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Oh god...this can't be happening....I-I...I really like him... She thought before she shifted herself from her swing over to his lap.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu looked down after what just happened her face turning sad as she took in every word of it "is this true" she asked william quietly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Mitsu I......" He stopped unsure what to say

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim starts remembering every single time he spent with his brother and tries hard not to cry

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu sighs. "I'm a bit tired... I think I'm gonna head home." She said as the notes vanished. "Thanks for singing and stuff. It makes me happy." She said as she got up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back