• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I didn't think you would drop me...it's just that I have a fear of heights." Winter explained as she dropped to her knees."Sweet sweet ground, I have missed you so." She exclaimed before getting back up to her feet.

( xD Amazing)
Levi passes the computer quickly to Alastair. "I can't I don't like it... It creeps me out"she says trying to hide the fact that she was scared

Nonalaka said:
Camilla shrugged lightly in response to the small fairy on her shoulder "Oh, wait, there's someone!" She replied, waving toward him
@TheRebelliousDragon
Navi flies up to camilla's head so she could hide in her hair.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia quickly followed behind him,"I like the park! Especially the swings! Those are always so much fun!" She exclaimed running ahead of Taylor.
Taylor ran after her, "Yeah, the park is a pretty cool place. I enjoy a little peace and quiet when I'm there." He said appearing in front of her.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
My friend shingo told me Tim said pointing towards Shingo

[/QUOTE]
Shingo was no longer there. (XDDDDD)

Yuzu tilted her head at him. "Shingo... He was in my squad." She said. "It's nice he's around here... Even though I hate his guts."

Nonalaka said:
Camilla shrugged lightly in response to the small fairy on her shoulder "Oh, wait, there's someone!" She replied, waving toward him
@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Levi passes the computer quickly to Alastair. "I can't I don't like it... It creeps me out"she says trying to hide the fact that she was scared

Shingo looks over and waves back.
Ugh... What do they want...? He thought, being the asshole he is.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu tilted her head at him. "Shingo... He was in my squad." She said. "It's nice he's around here... Even though I hate his guts."

Navi narrowed her eyes, she read his mind.

Tim looked at were he was pointing and realized he wasn't there looks like he is gone Tim sat down next to her Is it ok?If i sit down here?

Mangitungleader said:
Eliza was meditating peacefully in the courtyard controlling her Telekinesis while she levitates
(Dang it... I'll send Celia >_<)

Celia sat on a bench in the courtyard, talking to the birds. "Aww... Your all so CUTEEEE!!!!" She giggled.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim looked at were he was pointing and realized he wasn't there looks like he is gone Tim sat down next to her Is it ok?If i sit down here?

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu glared at him. "Sure, if you want to get your ass burned off." She said.

Raven leaves her dorm to go to the courtyard. When she gets there she lays in the grass close to the sidewalk and lays there looking up at the clouds.

@anyone

Tyler just looked at the ground. "Sorry..." He said softly. "I didn't mean to scare you..."
"No! No it's fine! You didn't know, so please don't be sad." Winter said as she grabbed his face and made him look at her."You're fine, really." She said reassuringly before she kissed his cheek.

WeirdPrincess said:
"No! No it's fine! You didn't know, so please don't be sad." Winter said as she grabbed his face and made him look at her."You're fine, really." She said reassuringly before she kissed his cheek.
Tyler blushed and touched his cheek. He then shook his head furiously. "U-Uh... Ok..." He said softly.

(Bored... Character list... *bangs head against table*)
Tyler: Busy with Zach(Feel free to jump in with Liara or Winter @Daniel reaver and @WeirdPrincess)

Dex: STILL awaiting execution in oblivion

Yuto: With Noir

Shingo: With Tim

Celia: Courtyard

Hiro: Park

Yuzu: Not accepted

Shadow: Taking a walk to the beach with his hippo

Yuto wanted so badly to tighten his grip around her hand, but was afraid it would freak her out. "So how was your day...?" He asked.
Noir gave a small smile, and looked at Yuto as if to say you should know, you were there the whole time. Thinking about it, now that the sun was going down, she had a pretty nice day today. She made some personal progress herself and she met a special someone, so it was pretty nice, in her opinion.

Lumina said:
Noir gave a small smile, and looked at Yuto as if to say you should know, you were there the whole time. Thinking about it, now that the sun was going down, she had a pretty nice day today. She made some personal progress herself and she met a special someone, so it was pretty nice, in her opinion.
Yuto smiled. "That's good... I actually thought I was ruining your day." He said, laughing nervously.

Mayyflower said:

Alastair paused the game before putting the laptop next to him and grabbing Levi, moving her on to his lap."It's fine. You don't have to be scared or play it anymore. We can just turn it off." He said softly as he held her.

((Let's see... where are all my characters?

Violetta - wandering around wherever

Aion - with Ivory in the courtyard(@Nonalaka)

Elyse - with Kili in his mansion (@TheRebelliousDragon )

Lumina - walking to Suzano's house (@Himeragi Seiker )

That's it, I think.))

Roman said:
Taylor ran after her, "Yeah, the park is a pretty cool place. I enjoy a little peace and quiet when I'm there." He said appearing in front of her.
Celia nodded in agreement,"I like going there for the peace and quiet." She said before spotting a swing set and running to it."Swings!" She cried happily as she jumped on to the seat and began swinging, giggling happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair paused the game before putting the laptop next to him and grabbing Levi, moving her on to his lap."It's fine. You don't have to be scared or play it anymore. We can just turn it off." He said softly as he held her.
Levi blushed at his sudden movement. She smirked. "Oh I wasn't scared... Just creeped out" she lied

(Dang it... I'll send Celia >_<)
Celia sat on a bench in the courtyard, talking to the birds. "Aww... Your all so CUTEEEE!!!!" She giggled.

Yuzu glared at him. "Sure, if you want to get your ass burned off." She said.
S..so.rry Yuzu chan Tim said as he stood up and started to call Shingo Tim went far away from Yuzu and said to Shingo calling him Hey dude where are you?!

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
S..so.rry Yuzu chan Tim said as he stood up and started to call Shingo Tim went far away from Yuzu and said to Shingo calling him Hey dude where are you?!

[/QUOTE]
Shingo picked up the phone. Lemme guess... You pissed her off. I told you trying to flirt with her was impossible! He said through the phone.

Tyler blushed and touched his cheek. He then shook his head furiously. "U-Uh... Ok..." He said softly.
Winter smiled before looking around,"Wanna go to the swings? It's always a nice place to relax and think there." She said as she grabbed his hand.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded in agreement,"I like going there for the peace and quiet." She said before spotting a swing set and running to it."Swings!" She cried happily as she jumped on to the seat and began swinging, giggling happily.
Taylor sighed, a slight smirk on his face, "You really like swings, don't you?" He asked chuckling. "So tell me, have you been having fun so far?" Taylor asked, sitting on the swing next to her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter smiled before looking around,"Wanna go to the swings? It's always a nice place to relax and think there." She said as she grabbed his hand.
Tyler looked up, a small smile and blush on his face. His eyes had softened. "Y-Yeah... Sure." He said, holding her hand a little tighter.

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed at his sudden movement. She smirked. "Oh I wasn't scared... Just creeped out" she lied
Alastair raised an eyebrow as he looked at her,"Sure Levi. And I'm the tooth fairy. You don't have to lie about that, it's fine if you were."

Shingo picked up the phone. Lemme guess... You pissed her off. I told you trying to flirt with her was impossible! He said through the phone.
She said you were in a squad with her,So you gotta know something about her right?! Tim said worried

Camilla looked at the boy before she stopped waving, crinkling up her nose "he seems not very friendly..." she shrugged.

@TheRebelliousDragon

(Anyone free?)

Rin- Sleeping

Kyle- at the school (free)

Lexi-At the Cafe (free)

Maki- somewhere

Navi- in the courtyard (free)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back