• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair held up his laptop and sat down on the couch."It's called P.T. From what I've heard, it's scary. At least that's what my sister Nora said." He explained, grabbing a wireless controller.
Levi sat down neck to Alastair. "Sounds iterresting" she says smiling

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair held up his laptop and sat down on the couch."It's called P.T. From what I've heard, it's scary. At least that's what my sister Nora said." He explained, grabbing a wireless controller.

Winter blushed as he ruffles her hair before smoothing it out,"Nothing much. I was just taking a walk around because I was bored." She said as she looked at him. I also lost this butterfly I was chasing...stupid butterfly...
Tyler nodded. "Well, actually, I wanted to ask you something... Something I couldn't ask while Liara was around."

Roman said:
Taylor was already about halfway done, "Yeah, it is pretty delicious!" He said smiling. "I wonder if all his recipes arr original..." Taylor thought, grabbing another plate.
Celia laughed as she quickly finished her current plate and the one after. She put a hand over her tummy and leaned back in her chair,"That was all so good! If there's desserts....I think I might die from happiness."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nodded. "Well, actually, I wanted to ask you something... Something I couldn't ask while Liara was around."
Winter tilted her head,"What's up?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia laughed as she quickly finished her current plate and the one after. She put a hand over her tummy and leaned back in her chair,"That was all so good! If there's desserts....I think I might die from happiness."
Taylor chuckled, "Yeah, Luigi has desserts." He said finishing the last of his little buffet.

"Someone said dessert?" Luigi asked popping his head in. He smiled and walked toward the table, a nice chocolate cake in hand. "Ta-da!"

WeirdPrincess said:

Winter tilted her head,"What's up?"
Tyler flapped his wings. "I wanted to ask you out!" He said happily. Please say yes, please say yes... He thought.

Mayyflower said:
Levi sat down neck to Alastair. "Sounds iterresting" she says smiling
Alastair chuckled,"Yeah, it should be. Not all to sure though." He said, handing the laptop and controller to Levi."I haven't played this yet, but I'd much rather watch you play."

Tyler flapped his wings. "I wanted to ask you out!" He said happily. Please say yes, please say yes... He thought.
Winter'e eyes widened and her face turned red,"Y-You did!? I-I mean...sure. If it's okay with you!" She exclaimed as she looked at the ground , clearly embarrassed.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled,"Yeah, it should be. Not all to sure though." He said, handing the laptop and controller to Levi."I haven't played this yet, but I'd much rather watch you play."
Levi huffed. "Erm. Fine" she sighs smiling and grabing the remote.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Yeah, Luigi has desserts." He said finishing the last of his little buffet.

"Someone said dessert?" Luigi asked popping his head in. He smiled and walked toward the table, a nice chocolate cake in hand. "Ta-da!"
Celia's eyes widened,"Oh my god....I think I love you. Chocolate cake is the best!" She squealed with happiness as she clapped her hands together.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♋Lucifer walked through the hallways of Fantasy High, analysing the students around her. She seemed to be looking for a very specific person, yet she had no luck finding him. She sighed lightly and attempted to imagine what she will say to Akira. In this imagination, she was holding an eraser. She spoke in a seductive tone♋...
“ Hey Akira, do you need the eraser? It's going to cost you~ ”

wcw-kagari-ayaka.jpg

[/QUOTE]
hey thats a familiar face. wasnt that Ayako? xD )))

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter'e eyes widened and her face turned red,"Y-You did!? I-I mean...sure. If it's okay with you!" She exclaimed as she looked at the ground , clearly embarrassed.
Tyler beamed at her, grabbing her hands, jumping up and down. "Thank you thank you thank you!" He said happily before freezing he then retracted his hands and put them behind his back. "I-I mean... Cool." He said, blushing a little.

LunaCrosby said:
"You mean... this harper?" She said and pointed to harper and Kelsey playing.
Lexi smiled watching them play. "You know what I kinda wanna be alone, do you think maybe she could spend the night?" She asks

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia's eyes widened,"Oh my god....I think I love you. Chocolate cake is the best!" She squealed with happiness as she clapped her hands together.
"I just figured you'd want some dessert, especially since, Taylor is here." Luigi said chuckling. He cut the cake and gave them both a slice, before leaving out.

Taylor looked at the cake, a evil grin on his face. He finished the cake in no time and rubbed his, now full stomach. "I am full now!" He exclaimed happily

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah sure, she's allowed over anytime" Toru smiled.
Lexi smiles. "Thank you so much" she says hugging her then walking over to Kelsey and Harper and hugging them. "See us later..!" She says waving and walking out of her dorm.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiles. "Thank you so much" she says hugging her then walking over to Kelsey and Harper and hugging them. "See us later..!" She says waving and walking out of her dorm.
"Bye!" Kelsey says and waves.

Tyler beamed at her, grabbing her hands, jumping up and down. "Thank you thank you thank you!" He said happily before freezing he then retracted his hands and put them behind his back. "I-I mean... Cool." He said, blushing a little.
Winter peeked at him through her lashes and smiled slightly."So cute..." She murmured to herself before her smile turned into grin."So what are we doing?"

Roman said:
"I just figured you'd want some dessert, especially since, Taylor is here." Luigi said chuckling. He cut the cake and gave them both a slice, before leaving out.

Taylor looked at the cake, a evil grin on his face. He finished the cake in no time and rubbed his, now full stomach. "I am full now!" He exclaimed happily
Celia quickly ate her piece and sighed happily,"Best day ever! I got chocolate cake out of it! I'm so full I couldn't eat anything else." She said with a grin.

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter peeked at him through her lashes and smiled slightly."So cute..." She murmured to herself before her smile turned into grin."So what are we doing?"
Tyler scratched his chin. Then a thought struck him. He hadn't thought of where to take her. "I-I didn't think about that... Have any places in mind? We can go anywhere you want!" He said happily.

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy tilted her head and sat on the bed "what is cuddling?" She asks.
Ulqui chuckled and pulled her closer, wrapping both of his arms around her."Cuddling is....well I can't exactly explain that in words. I guess it's something you do to keep warm or something like that. I'm not sure, you'd have to ask my sister."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back