• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mitsu looked down after what just happened her face turning sad as she took in every word of it "is this true" she asked william quietly

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]hey Akira, which of your characters are free?)))

[/QUOTE]
(((

Akira: With Jack - Busy.

Kenji: Training with Kuroh in the Fukushima Estate - Busy.

Kuroh: Training with Kenji in the Fukushima Estate - Busy.

Ariadne: In the Fukushima Estate preparing food and restoring her powers - Busy. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira](((
Akira: With Jack - Busy.

Kenji: Training with Kuroh - Busy.

Kuroh: Training with Kenji - Busy.

Ariadne: In the Fukushima Estate preparing food and restoring her powers - Busy. )))

[/QUOTE]
basically everyone's busy...hahaha.....)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]basically everyone's busy...hahaha.....)))

[/QUOTE]
((( Pretty much. The truth is, I wanna focus on Akira, so I've got the rest of my characters focused on other tasks. I'm gonna make a character anyway xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Pretty much. The truth is, I wanna focus on Akira, so I've got the rest of my characters focused on other tasks. I'm gonna make a character anyway xD )))

[/QUOTE]
new character...? ive been thinking about that but i dunno..))

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Let me guess......You were dreaming of you ruling the world while hot ladies were surrounding you right?!
Send yuzu))

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry, I'll have a pic soon :3)

Shingo beamed at him. "How did you know?!" He said before looking at a particular girl. "T-That's..." He said, staring in awe at her.

Yuzu sighed as she rubbed sun tan lotion on her body.

+( Wow, I forgot how early it was..... Which explains the silence )+

...♋Lucifer walked through the hallways of Fantasy High, analysing the students around her. She seemed to be looking for a very specific person, yet she had no luck finding him. She sighed lightly and attempted to imagine what she will say to Akira. In this imagination, she was holding an eraser. She spoke in a seductive tone♋...

“ Hey Akira, do you need the eraser? It's going to cost you~ ”

wcw-kagari-ayaka.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♋Lucifer walked through the hallways of Fantasy High, analysing the students around her. She seemed to be looking for a very specific person, yet she had no luck finding him. She sighed lightly and attempted to imagine what she will say to Akira. In this imagination, she was holding an eraser. She spoke in a seductive tone♋...
“ Hey Akira, do you need the eraser? It's going to cost you~ ”

wcw-kagari-ayaka.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Tyler waved a hand in her face. "Hey! You ok? You seem to be spacing out..." He said.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( . . . It's her imagination. She's not doing it in reality.. )))

[/QUOTE]
(( *points to my latest cs, which was right above Lucifer*

tumblr_lp94rnFP461qdezf9o1_400.gif
))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Sorry, I'll have a pic soon :3)
Shingo beamed at him. "How did you know?!" He said before looking at a particular girl. "T-That's..." He said, staring in awe at her.

Yuzu sighed as she rubbed sun tan lotion on her body.
Tim looked at Shingo and said Now what the hell are you looking at Tim said before looking at what Shingo is looking he also looked at her in awe

Roman said:
(( *points to my latest cs, which was right above Lucifer*
tumblr_lp94rnFP461qdezf9o1_400.gif
))
((( I saw it. I'm waiting on someone writing something so that I can accept it. I don't like making double posts on character CSes xD )))

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim looked at Shingo and said Now what the hell are you looking at Tim said before looking at what Shingo is looking he also looked at her in awe

[/QUOTE]
Shingo slapped both of Tim's cheeks and brought his face to where he was look at him. "That's Yuzu, one of the strongest Exceeds in existence." He said. "I didn't know she looked so..." He said, not able to find the words to describe it.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I saw it. I'm waiting on someone writing something so that I can accept it. I don't like making double posts on character CSes xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Ah, cool.... Double posts are hideous.... ))

Shingo slapped both of Tim's cheeks and brought his face to where he was look at him. "That's Yuzu, one of the strongest Exceeds in existence." He said. "I didn't know she looked so..." He said, not able to find the words to describe it.
Sooo Hot!! Tim said before standing up and going towards her

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Sooo Hot!! Tim said before standing up and going towards her

[/QUOTE]
Shingo grabbed his hand. "What are you doing?! She'll eat you alive!" He said, concerned for his new friends safety.

Shingo grabbed his hand. "What are you doing?! She'll eat you alive!" He said, concerned for his new friends safety.
Duuuuude,Come on we have been here for almost a day now and we finally see a hot ladie Tim said looking back at shingo

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Duuuuude,Come on we have been here for almost a day now and we finally see a hot ladie Tim said looking back at shingo

[/QUOTE]
Shingo sighed. "Alright... Be careful though... She has a short fuse, especially for guys like us." He said, letting him go.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Luigi is like a uncle to me, so we'll get the best seats. Which those seats are outback in the garden." Taylor said happily. "He'll be with us shortly." He then grabbed Celia's hand and led her to the back.
"There's a garden outback?! Cool!" Celia cried out, a smile on her face as she followed him."I can't wait to eat! I'm super hungry right now."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim went up to her and said Hello,Miss

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu looked up at him. "Yes?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back