• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"You don't need to apologise, just rest until you feel better" he said and yawned quietly.
She shook her head lightly "I-Im okay, this happens" she replied, embarrassed to be seen in such a state, she covered her face with her hands. "I-Its dumb"

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head lightly "I-Im okay, this happens" she replied, embarrassed to be seen in such a state, she covered her face with her hands. "I-Its dumb"
"Its not dumb, you can't control it" he sighs.

LunaCrosby said:
"Its not dumb, you can't control it" he sighs.
"I-it is, but thanks for understanding..." she spoke as she peeked through the gaps between her fingers. She sat up slowly, "more importantly, are you okay?"

Nonalaka said:
"I-it is, but thanks for understanding..." she spoke as she peeked through the gaps between her fingers. She sat up slowly, "more importantly, are you okay?"
"I'm fine, just a couple battle scars" he says tiredly.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim looked at Shingo and said Hey buddy you wanna be my best friend
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Shingo nodded. "Sure, sounds cool." He said. "Not cooler than me though."

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm fine, just a couple battle scars" he says tiredly.
She raised a brow at him, still holding her head a little as she sat A few battle scars" she scoffed "you're exhausted! You need rest more than I do!" She replied as she moved her way to the edge of the bed weakly " you lay down, I'll make my way home..."

Nonalaka said:
She raised a brow at him, still holding her head a little as she sat A few battle scars" she scoffed "you're exhausted! You need rest more than I do!" She replied as she moved her way to the edge of the bed weakly " you lay down, I'll make my way home..."
"Your the one who passed out, and if that man were to attack you in this condition you'd get hurt" he says.

(Created a neko just cause xD )

Ally sat on a bench in the park "the outside world, its boring" she said to herself.

(Ok so Ima take a nap and set about 4 alarms)

LunaCrosby said:
"Your the one who passed out, and if that man were to attack you in this condition you'd get hurt" he says.
She bit her lip and exhaled deeply, he was right, he was in no shape to defend herself. She had no words to say back to him, she just sat there.

(Bored... Character list... *bangs head against table*)

Tyler: Busy with Zach(Feel free to jump in with Liara or Winter @Daniel reaver and @WeirdPrincess)

Dex: STILL awaiting execution in oblivion

Yuto: With Noir

Shingo: With Tim

Celia: Courtyard

Hiro: Park

Yuzu: Not accepted

Shadow: Taking a walk to the beach with his hippo

Lumina said:
Noir nodded as if she could read his thoughts. It was the most she could do for now, and even now she was extending her comfort zone a bit. But if she could endure it for a while, that was progress at least. She began walking with him in the direction of home.
Yuto wanted so badly to tighten his grip around her hand, but was afraid it would freak her out. "So how was your day...?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
She bit her lip and exhaled deeply, he was right, he was in no shape to defend herself. She had no words to say back to him, she just sat there.
(Last post for a couple hours)

Allen stared at her "lay down and rest" he said sternly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo nodded. "Sure, sounds cool." He said. "Not cooler than me though."
Tim looked at him and hit him in the head and made him fall down into the water Lets get out of here,There are no ladies here Uhhhh Tim then sighed

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim looked at him and hit him in the head and made him fall down into the water Lets get out of here,There are no ladies here Uhhhh Tim then sighed

[/QUOTE]
Shingo got up, his wound quickly healing. "Your right, I haven't seen one hottie since we've got here..." He sighed.

LunaCrosby said:
(Last post for a couple hours)
Allen stared at her "lay down and rest" he said sternly.
She stared back "But I-....fine" she let out a sigh in defeat as she lay down again "But only if you rest too" she replied as she looked in his direction frowning a bit.

((Okay, sleep well!))

(gonna be out today, won't be posting til late. Just tag me....not that I was interacting with anyone :| ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo got up, his wound quickly healing. "Your right, I haven't seen one hottie since we've got here..." He sighed.
Tim looked around and said Lets stay for awhile maybe they are coming now

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim looked around and said Lets stay for awhile maybe they are coming now

[/QUOTE]
Shingo chuckled. "Whatever you say boss." He said.

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] can you bring Ariadne to the beach Tim and Shingo want to interact with her)

After Awhile Tim felt asleep and woke up and said to Shingo Are they here yet?!!!
Shingo was sleeping as well. "No, I'm the best..." He grumbled in his sleep.

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] can you bring Ariadne to the beach Tim and Shingo want to interact with her)
((( If you read her CS, you'd know she'd dislike them both more than Akira would xD )))

((Uhm, Camilla is freeish? Like Navi is with her but they are looking to make friends I guess I could send her there? @Mayyflower can let navi interact when she comes back online if she wants?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back