• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"There's a garden outback?! Cool!" Celia cried out, a smile on her face as she followed him."I can't wait to eat! I'm super hungry right now."
Taylor grinned, "My stomach might devour itself, so I know how you feel." He said walking to the back door, Luigi following behind.

"What can I get you today, Taylor and ma'am?" Luigi asked happily.

"I want everything. Literally, I want some of everything...." Taylor replied with a chuckle.

"And you miss?" Luigi asked Celia, as he wrote Taylor's order down.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler waved a hand in her face. "Hey! You ok? You seem to be spacing out..." He said.
...♋Lucifer ignored the male and snapped out of the imaginary scenario, soon walking past him. She continued walking until she reached her dorm room. She stepped inside and began studying♋...

--------Back to Akira---------

...♅Akira continued walking around until he found a place to eat, soon stepping inside. He sat down at a table and waited for a waitress♅...

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
You are Miss Yuzu right? Tim said as he looked at her
(I will reply after awhile)

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu sighed as she looked back up at the sky. "Yes, how did you know?" She asked, cocking a eyebrow.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♋Lucifer ignored the male and snapped out of the imaginary scenario, soon walking past him. She continued walking until she reached her dorm room. She stepped inside and began studying♋...

--------Back to Akira---------

...♅Akira continued walking around until he found a place to eat, soon stepping inside. He sat down at a table and waited for a waitress♅...

[/QUOTE]
Tyler frowned as she walked past. "What was her deal...?" He wondered as he continued his walk. Where did all my friends go...? He wondered.

@anybody
xD

Yuzu sighed as she looked back up at the sky. "Yes, how did you know?" She asked, cocking a eyebrow.

Tyler frowned as she walked past. "What was her deal...?" He wondered as he continued his walk. Where did all my friends go...? He wondered.

@anybody
xD
(( They scattered xD We still keep in touch though XDD ))

Roman said:
Taylor grinned, "My stomach might devour itself, so I know how you feel." He said walking to the back door, Luigi following behind.
"What can I get you today, Taylor and ma'am?" Luigi asked happily.

"I want everything. Literally, I want some of everything...." Taylor replied with a chuckle.

"And you miss?" Luigi asked Celia, as he wrote Taylor's order down.
Celia hummed in thought,"I think I'll just have the Lasagna Bolognese aaaaand....whatever else is good." She told him smiling.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah I am" he chuckled.

Toru stares at the ring and smiles "getting married?"
Lexi nods letting a tear fall from her eye. "My life if so damn difficult" she whisper

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia hummed in thought,"I think I'll just have the Lasagna Bolognese aaaaand....whatever else is good." She told him smiling.
Luigi nodded and wrote down Celia's order and soon left out. He returned a while later with a group if people who placed dish after dish in front of Taylor. "Here is yours, miss." He said placing Celia's dish in front of her, along with two other dishes. "Those are our best dishes. Enjoy." He said walking out.

Taylor stared at all his food, his mouth watering. "Well.... This is gonna be great."

(Sounds like a plan that will fail? :3)
(( I somehow get things like this to work, just leave it to Roman. That's after he gets back home, he's away on some important business.... His honeymoon ))

Roman said:
Luigi nodded and wrote down Celia's order and soon left out. He returned a while later with a group if people who placed dish after dish in front of Taylor. "Here is yours, miss." He said placing Celia's dish in front of her, along with two other dishes. "Those are our best dishes. Enjoy." He said walking out.

Taylor stared at all his food, his mouth watering. "Well.... This is gonna be great."

(( I somehow get things like this to work, just leave it to Roman. That's after he gets back home, he's away on some important business.... His honeymoon ))
Celia blinked and looked at all the food Taylor had,"That's so much! I wouldn't be able to eat all of that even if I tried." She said before starting on her food and moaning at the taste.

@anybody
xD
(Want me to bring Winter over? Or whoever is free xD )

Mayyflower said:
"Don't be disappointed, you'll get more later." Alastair said as he kissed her forehead before pulling out something."Wanna play a horror game that I just got? I heard it was suppose to be really good."

(Sure sure! Also means Winter gets Ty all to herself for most of the day xD )
(Or until Daniel shows up and sends Liara xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked and looked at all the food Taylor had,"That's so much! I wouldn't be able to eat all of that even if I tried." She said before starting on her food and moaning at the taste.
Taylor had already started eating when Celia was speaking.

tumblr_ljoczadptG1qf8kb8o1_500.gif

"Us Saiyans are always hungry. Doesn't matter when or where, but you'll hear one of us say something about food. Also, I don't believe you can have too much of Luigi's food." He said happily, as he gobbled down more food.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Don't be disappointed, you'll get more later." Alastair said as he kissed her forehead before pulling out something."Wanna play a horror game that I just got? I heard it was suppose to be really good."
Levi nods. "Sure why not, what's it called?" She says

WeirdPrincess said:

(Or until Daniel shows up and sends Liara xD )
(Aye sir! He's in the courtyard! :D )

@anybody
xD
Winter looked down at the floor as she walked, making sure not to trip over anything. As she walked, she bumped into someone and fell on her butt."Ow..." She muttered as she looked up and saw Tyler."Oh, hey!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter looked down at the floor as she walked, making sure not to trip over anything. As she walked, she bumped into someone and fell on her butt."Ow..." She muttered as she looked up and saw Tyler."Oh, hey!"
Tyler smiled sweetly at her. "You ok?" He said as he offered his hand to help her up. "That looked like a nasty fall..."

Roman said:
Taylor had already started eating when Celia was speaking.

tumblr_ljoczadptG1qf8kb8o1_500.gif

"Us Saiyans are always hungry. Doesn't matter when or where, but you'll hear one of us say something about food. Also, I don't believe you can have too much of Luigi's food." He said happily, as he gobbled down more food.

Celia giggled,"Alright. That makes sense I guess. This food is pretty delicious though." She said happily, finishing her first plate then moving on to the next one.

Tyler smiled sweetly at her. "You ok?" He said as he offered his hand to help her up. "That looked like a nasty fall..."
"I'm fine thank you." Winter said as she grabbed his hand and pulled herself up."I wasn't watching where I was going. Sorry."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled,"Alright. That makes sense I guess. This food is pretty delicious though." She said happily, finishing her first plate then moving on to the next one.

"I'm fine thank you." Winter said as she grabbed his hand and pulled herself up."I wasn't watching where I was going. Sorry."
Tyler ruffled her hair. "That's ok, everyone makes mistakes. I would know because I'm the king of mistakes." He joked. "What's up?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:

Taylor was already about halfway done, "Yeah, it is pretty delicious!" He said smiling. "I wonder if all his recipes arr original..." Taylor thought, grabbing another plate.

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods. "Sure why not, what's it called?" She says
Alastair held up his laptop and sat down on the couch."It's called P.T. From what I've heard, it's scary. At least that's what my sister Nora said." He explained, grabbing a wireless controller.

Tyler ruffled her hair. "That's ok, everyone makes mistakes. I would know because I'm the king of mistakes." He joked. "What's up?" He asked.
Winter blushed as he ruffles her hair before smoothing it out,"Nothing much. I was just taking a walk around because I was bored." She said as she looked at him. I also lost this butterfly I was chasing...stupid butterfly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back