• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"I won't let her hurt you, your my best friend" she says.
Lexi frowns "I'm tired of people getting hurt because of me... And I believe she's stronger than you" she says.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]L stands up and streches his hands and looks at Maki and says Hey lets go get some food i feel hungry

[/QUOTE]
Maki nods. "Okay me too lets go" she says getting up

Mayyflower said:
Lexi frowns "I'm tired of people getting hurt because of me... And I believe she's stronger than you" she says.
"I don't care if she's stronger then me, I'm going to fight until the very end. And she couldn't possible handle the Team" she says.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Lets go to my dorm,I don't have any money but i do have some food in my fridge L said walking towards his dormroom walking up the stairs

[/QUOTE]
Maki shrugs. "Okay" she says walking with him

LunaCrosby said:
"I don't care if she's stronger then me, I'm going to fight until the very end. And she couldn't possible handle the Team" she says.
Lexi smiled. "I don't want you guys to get hurt" she says frowning

Mayyflower said:

L opened the door to his dormroom and invited Maki inside and said So what do you think?

Lumina said:
Ryft nodded, churros hanging out of his mouth.
"Yesh eh du."

He replied, mouth full of pastry.
"Thats good" Dakota giggled at him as he ate the churros excitedly "You're adorable" she replied ruffling his hair before starting to walk.

Mayyflower said:

"Lexi... you'd do the same for us, and it wouksnt be your fault. Were all stubborn and would help no matter what" she smiled.

LunaCrosby said:
"Lexi... you'd do the same for us, and it wouksnt be your fault. Were all stubborn and would help no matter what" she smiled.
Lexi smiles. "Thanks but this would be a battle id like to do myself" she says

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]L opened the door to his dormroom and invited Maki inside and said So what do you think?

[/QUOTE]
Maki looks around. "It's nice in here, I like" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:

Thanks take a seat L went to the kitchen and got some noodles and put them on the table and sat down next to her and started eating So.....Maki what kind of being are you?

Mayyflower said:

"Lexi, you know that no ones gonna let you fight alone. Remember last time? A lot of people came that we didn't even know, its that serious" she says.

@Mayyflower[/URL]

((Is it late where you are? Its 10:30am here))
(It's 4:36 am,)

LunaCrosby said:
"Lexi, you know that no ones gonna let you fight alone. Remember last time? A lot of people came that we didn't even know, its that serious" she says.
Lexi shrugs. "Then there gonna get hurt to cause I'm tired of people not letting me defend on my own, if I needed someone I'd call them." She says sighing

Nonalaka said:
@LunaCrosby
((Did I miss a reply from you?))
(I....think so?)

Mayyflower said:
Maki looks her her fingers. "I'm a Leviathan.." She says rubbing the back of her head. "What about you?" She asks

Lexi shrugs. "Then there gonna get hurt to cause I'm tired of people not letting me defend on my own, if I needed someone I'd call them." She says sighing
"If you wanna do this alone then I'll let you, but if you get yourself killed.." she sighs.

Camilla frowned "huh, there's no-one here..." she began to walk "Oh well~ at least the walk will be nice!" She continued in her singsong voice.

@Mayyflower

((Anyone have free characters to meet up with navi and Camilla?))

LunaCrosby said:
(I....think so?)

"If you wanna do this alone then I'll let you, but if you get yourself killed.." she sighs.
((Hang on I'll find my last reply))

Nonalaka said:
"Having a nap?" She asks as she brushes some hair from her face.
@LunaCrosby

Mayyflower said:
Maki looks her her fingers. "I'm a Leviathan.." She says rubbing the back of her head. "What about you?" She asks

L hesitated for a moment and said Well,I can control darkness but i am a half human half vampire L started to eat again

((Life decisions ;0;))

"Yes" she swayed as she walked "What kind of places do you like to go?" She asks.

@Mayyflower

((Goodnight!))

Mayyflower said:
Maki smiled and nods. "Interesting" she says

Lexi smiles. "Then oh well" she says putting her ring hand on toru's hand.

(I wanna go to bed but I know I won't wake up at the time I want to)

(Yea I'm getting off I'll reply tomorrow l)
(Goodnight)L gobbled down his food and said So,You are a Leviathan thats interesting sooooo you have other Leviathan friends?

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Goodnight)L gobbled down his food and said So,You are a Leviathan thats interesting sooooo you have other Leviathan friends?

[/QUOTE]
Maki shakes her head. "Used too but there still stuck in purgatory cause I'm the only one who can break out of there" she says "I'm kinda happy I'm the only one" she says shrugging

(Now I am)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back