• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "What is it about?" He asked
"Its about which you truly love" he said and glared at him "don't lie to Lexi and say your only with Mitsu to make Lexi jelouse" he growled "I watched everyrhing and heard it from a distance, don't hurt this poor girl just because you don't know who to love and don't know when to fucking stop" he says coldly.

Mayyflower said:
"Open up its Lexi" she says as she stops knocking.
"You scared the shi- crapp out of me!" She said and opened the door.

LunaCrosby said:
"Its about which you truly love" he said and glared at him "don't lie to Lexi and say your only with Mitsu to make Lexi jelouse" he growled "I watched everyrhing and heard it from a distance, don't hurt this poor girl just because you don't know who to love and don't know when to fucking stop" he says coldly.
William's eyes went wide before he closed them "It's simple....She said she was getting married I can't just cling to her" He said sadly

LunaCrosby said:
"You scared the shi- crapp out of me!" She said and opened the door.
Lexi smiled. "Sorry it's just I didn't know if you guys where up or not, may I come in for a little?" She asks

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes went wide before he closed them "It's simple....She said she was getting married I can't just cling to her" He said sadly
"The only thing that pisses me off the most..." he says and shoots a furious glare "is that you talked about taking her in the park" he slowly got closer "lay a damn finger on Lexi and you'll be on a death bed, got it?" He said angrily.

(( Roman-Daddy is leaving the building! Goodnight peepz, stay beautiful! ))

LunaCrosby said:
"The only thing that pisses me off the most..." he says and shoots a furious glare "is that you talked about taking her in the park" he slowly got closer "lay a damn finger on Lexi and you'll be on a death bed, got it?" He said angrily.
William frowned "If you want to die then by all means keep talking" He said pissed off

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "If you want to die then by all means keep talking" He said pissed off
"I have no reason to die when I'm protecting the people I love, try to rape Lexi again.... and ill make sure you can't do anything frisky for years" he growled.

LunaCrosby said:
"I have no reason to die when I'm protecting the people I love, try to rape Lexi again.... and ill make sure you can't do anything frisky for years" he growled.
William frowned "That wasn't me!" He yelled before sighing "Just leave"

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "That wasn't me!" He yelled before sighing "Just leave"
"I will, but remember..... I'm always watching" he then turned to mitsu "I don't know what you see in this losing bastard, telling lexi he only dates you to make her jelouse, I'm sorry for you" he says and walks off.

@Daniel reaver

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiles slightly. "Thanks" she says before vanishing into your room.
Toru closes the door "so what's up girly?" She asks.

LunaCrosby said:
"I will, but remember..... I'm always watching" he then turned to mitsu "I don't know what you see in this losing bastard, telling lexi he only dates you to make her jelouse, I'm sorry for you" he says and walks off.
@Daniel reaver
William frowned "Say one more thing you bastard and I will kill you" He said to him

LunaCrosby said:
@Daniel reaver

Toru closes the door "so what's up girly?" She asks.
Lexi huffs and shakes her head. "Oh man where do I even begin" she says

Eliza was picking up a cup of tea with her telekinesis trying very hard to control it. A few minutes later the cup shattered and tea fell on the floor.

"Oh my god."

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Say one more thing you bastard and I will kill you" He said to him
"I can't let you hurt innocent people, people like you should take a hike and think about what your doing and saying. I may not know mitsu but I know she deserves someone who truly loves her unlike you, you horny fucker" he says and vanishes.

@Daniel reaver

LunaCrosby said:
"I can't let you hurt innocent people, people like you should take a hike and think about what your doing and saying. I may not know mitsu but I know she deserves someone who truly loves her unlike you, you horny fucker" he says and vanishes.
@Daniel reaver
William frowned and shook his head "That guy is an idiot" He said clearly pissed

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh come on... I've got time" she giggled.
Lexi looks at the door. "Let's just say I don't wanna be alive anymore" she says looking at Toru with a serious expression

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looks at the door. "Let's just say I don't wanna be alive anymore" she says looking at Toru with a serious expression
Toru stared, her skin emiting heat "what happened" she says with a seriouse expression and voice.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru stared, her skin emiting heat "what happened" she says with a seriouse expression and voice.
Lexi looks at Toru with fear in her eyes. "I shouldn't be alive, that night when me and Harper seperate a bodies... I should have died that day" she says softly. "I don't wanna be here anymore" she says shaking her head

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL] can your character Maki Shun interact with my character Logan)
(Yea where is he?)

Eliza kept running until she reached the school and walked down the hallway pretending she was not late and hoping nobody would notice. She went into the Girls bathroom afterword to wash her face.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looks at Toru with fear in her eyes. "I shouldn't be alive, that night when me and Harper seperate a bodies... I should have died that day" she says softly. "I don't wanna be here anymore" she says shaking her head

(Yea where is he?)
Toru went wide eyed "no! You deserve to be alive, your meant to be! Dont say crap like that!" She said and frowned.

Mayyflower said:

(Yea where is he?)
(He is reading a horror book sitting on a bench)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back