• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"You've a robe on," she stuttered.
//Anybody got any free characters?

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed "Alright alright" He said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled at will and nodded "yeah" she said softly to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William walked out the gates and smiled "Anywhere specific you wanna go?" He asked

Daniel reaver]Thana leaned into hayate as she cried a little more still trying to wipe the tears away "how could papa be so mean" she wispered in resentment as she leaned into hayate more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate sighed, "I don't know... His power reminds me of Roman's though. That guy's power was just overwhelming..." He said, he then shook his head, bringing his focus back to Thana. "I wish I could tell you why he was hard on you, but I never had a fatherly figure in my life, so I can't say what he was being mean for...."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "I won't tell on you but....I need to tell her what I tried to do" He said grabbing his hand
...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied♅...

“ I plan on telling her I was here anyway, after all, it's your fault~ ”

Roman said:
"It's absolutely insane, I become a blonde!" Taylor said chuckling. "Hey look! We're almost there!"
"Oh thank god. I'm starving right now." Celia said as her stomach growled, causing her to blush in embarrassment."Stupid tummy...."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied♅...

“ I plan on telling her I was here anyway, after all, it's your fault~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighed "Gee thanks...." He went wide eyed "If you marry Asuka would that make you my brother by law?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu thought "I don't know about any hotels around here" she said to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Well there's the nice hotels and the one night stand hotels" He said jokingly

Thana cried into hayate as blake sloely rose to his feet the wound in his leg from akira not healing as he stood up blood leacked from it "masters" he said to hayate and Thana worry for them in his voice

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi sighed "Alright alright" He said

Once they arrived at the Boys' Dorm, she pounced out the robe pocket and began to steadily sprint towards Tatsumi's. Pawing open the door with her padded paws, she then entered the bathroom and closed the door abruptly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh thank god. I'm starving right now." Celia said as her stomach growled, causing her to blush in embarrassment."Stupid tummy...."
"Whaaaat? I think your tummy is cute!" Taylor said landing safely, which looked impossible due to how fast he was moving. "Now, let's go eat! Luigi has the best Italian around!" He said opening the door for Celia.

LunaCrosby said:
"Tired doesn't even describe it, I'm exhausted" she says.
"Then come sit on the bed and go to sleep." Ulqui said as he sat down on the bed."I'll even let you cuddle with me and everything."

LunaCrosby said:
"You wanna check?" Toru asks.
Kelsey takes two fingers and lightly grips Harpers shirt.
Harper hums at the thought. "I'm only eight she says plus your the adult here" she says as the banging noise still goes on

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
Once they arrived at the Boys' Dorm, she pounced out the robe pocket and began to steadily sprint towards Tatsumi's. Pawing open the door with her padded paws, she then entered the bathroom and closed the door abruptly.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed "What the hell just happened?" He asked himself

Daniel reaver]Thana cried into hayate as blake sloely rose to his feet the wound in his leg from akira not healing as he stood up blood leacked from it "masters" he said to hayate and Thana worry for them in his voice [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate turned to Blake, "Yeah? What is it?" He asked, helping Thana to her feet. "Also, no need to call me master. I'm just, Hayate...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-one night stand?" She asked curiously as she walked with him wondering what that was
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "A one night stand is where a guy has sex with a girl and then....Vanishes"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"You've a robe on," she stuttered.
//Anybody got any free characters?

[/QUOTE]
(I got a couple)

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Gee thanks...." He went wide eyed "If you marry Asuka would that make you my brother by law?"
...♅Akira looked at Jack and spoke, his eyes widening♅...

“ N-no! What gave you that idea? ”

tumblr_n8q4h81KDG1rlaxc8o4_r3_250_zpsnw8qs3z4.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back