• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer hesitantly handed her robe. It was somewhat decent, only few scratched of red; it was unnoticeable. Summer shrank to a cat, and inspected the broken bricks. She shook her head, before sneaking into the pocket of the robe.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed a little "I would like to know how I am going to just walk out" He said still pissed

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed and kissed him back.
Alastair began to kiss her more passionately before pulling away. He chuckled as he gave her a quick peck,"Can't lead this to far. It's only the first date after all." He said, smiling down at her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Especially with the unusually graphic speech xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(G-Graphic? *Is lost*)

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia held on tighter,"I can't even fly this fast! This is so much fun!" She laughed as she watched everything pass by in a blur.
"This isn't as fast as I can go! I can ascend in power by, increasing my physical strength, stamina, and powers by 2 times! Even my hair changes!" Taylor explained, doing barrel rolls as he flew.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair began to kiss her more passionately before pulling away. He chuckled as he gave her a quick peck,"Can't lead this to far. It's only the first date after all." He said, smiling down at her.
Levi grunts. "True" she chuckles

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Not cool at all....." He smirked "You might wanna go unless your lover were to find out" He said
...♅Akira reached out towards Jack slightly and then smiled as a thought occurred to him. He spoke as he balled his hand into a fist and dropped it onto his open palm♅...

Oh? What would she say about you willingly giving up your life? ”

tumblr_n8q4h81KDG1rlaxc8o7_r3_250_zpsm4k9mkt6.gif

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey hugs harper "your so cool!~"she smiles.
Harper laughs "thanks" she says happily before jumping at a sudden banging on the dorm door. "Toru!!!" She whisper shouts

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira reached out towards Jack slightly and then smiled as a thought occurred to him. He spoke as he balled his hand into a fist and dropped it onto his open palm♅...
Oh? What would she say about you willingly giving up your life? ”

tumblr_n8q4h81KDG1rlaxc8o7_r3_250_zpsm4k9mkt6.gif

[/QUOTE]
Jack went wide eyed "Oh shit.......What am I gonna do" He said panicking

Roman said:
"This isn't as fast as I can go! I can ascend in power by, increasing my physical strength, stamina, and powers by 2 times! Even my hair changes!" Taylor explained, doing barrel rolls as he flew.
Celia giggled,"You can!? You're gonna have to show me that one day!"

Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded then looked back to sora "sorry. I'll see you around ok and I promise we will do some thing next time" she said as she got up @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11436-slaxt/ said:
@Slaxt[/URL]
William grabbed her hand and smiled "Let's go!" He said happily

Daniel reaver]thana looked down before she brought her hands to her face and dropped to her knees as she started to cry again loudly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
Hayate walked over and knelt down next to Thana, "You'll be alright. We need to get you home." He said putting hand on her back.

Thana leaned into hayate as she cried a little more still trying to wipe the tears away "how could papa be so mean" she wispered in resentment as she leaned into hayate more

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Jack went wide eyed "Oh shit.......What am I gonna do" He said panicking
...♅Akira held out his hand and spoke♅...

“ I won't tell if you won't~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled,"You can!? You're gonna have to show me that one day!"
"It's absolutely insane, I become a blonde!" Taylor said chuckling. "Hey look! We're almost there!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"What? You disappointed that nothing else happened?" Alastair chuckled as he released her and straightened himself.
Levi shrugs. "Just a little" she says Queitly before putting her hair in a bun.

Jasper smiled as he floated in the sky above the school his earbuds in and his smart phone in his hand as he watched it's clock waiting for it to say 6 "come on" he said as each muinet felt like hours

(Any one free)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira held out his hand and spoke♅...
“ I won't tell if you won't~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighed "I won't tell on you but....I need to tell her what I tried to do" He said grabbing his hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back