• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed badly then frowned and looked away "is that what your waiting to do?" she asked quietly to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Hell no it's not....Listen I would never have sex without a girl making the first move and I know you will do that when you feel ready" He said softly

Roman said:
"Whaaaat? I think your tummy is cute!" Taylor said landing safely, which looked impossible due to how fast he was moving. "Now, let's go eat! Luigi has the best Italian around!" He said opening the door for Celia.
"Your tummy is cute!" Celia said back childishly before hopping off of his back and walking inside."Ooh! It's really nice in here....and it smells delicious." She said softly, smiling as she looked around.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Then come sit on the bed and go to sleep." Ulqui said as he sat down on the bed."I'll even let you cuddle with me and everything."
Lucy tilted her head and sat on the bed "what is cuddling?" She asks.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Jack and spoke, his eyes widening♅...
“ N-no! What gave you that idea? ”

tumblr_n8q4h81KDG1rlaxc8o4_r3_250_zpsnw8qs3z4.gif

[/QUOTE]
Jack glared at him lighting his hand on fire "Are you saying she's not good enough for you?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"That's not what I meant" she said quietly as she meant the vanishing part
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "I love you Mitsu I would never leave you" He said softly

Daniel reaver]Thana slowly stood up with hayate "master are you alright" he asked as he limped over to them slowly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Thana, he's talking to you..." Hayate said motioning for her to get on his back. "You seem tired, I'll carry you home..."

Mitsu nodded her head still down as they walked

@shortyshot8

"I-I'm fine... Blake" she said as she appeared on hayates back her arms around his neck and her face hidden into his neck as blake nodded

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
"Your tummy is cute!" Celia said back childishly before hopping off of his back and walking inside."Ooh! It's really nice in here....and it smells delicious." She said softly, smiling as she looked around.
Taylor chuckled, "Luigi is like a uncle to me, so we'll get the best seats. Which those seats are outback in the garden." Taylor said happily. "He'll be with us shortly." He then grabbed Celia's hand and led her to the back.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled and kissed her cheek "Hey look at me.....I could have any other girl that I wanted and I chose you wanna know why? Because I love you"
Mitsu looked at him then leaned against him as they walked kissing his jaw then resting her head on his shoulder

shortyshot8 said:
Jack glared at him lighting his hand on fire "Are you saying she's not good enough for you?"
...♅Akira sighed lightly and raised his arms, leaning backwards slightly and rapidly shaking his head side to side♅...

“ I didn't say that~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and raised his arms, leaning backwards slightly and rapidly shaking his head side to side♅...
“ I didn't say that~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighed in relief "Good because she's my Master" He said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu looked at him then leaned against him as they walked kissing his jaw then resting her head on his shoulder

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Trust me....Tonight I will show you how much I love you" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed in relief "Good because she's my Master" He said happily

William smiled "Trust me....Tonight I will show you how much I love you" He said softly
Zero appeared infront of William "we need to talk" he said and crossed his arms, a serious expression on his face.

LunaCrosby said:
Zero appeared infront of William "we need to talk" he said and crossed his arms, a serious expression on his face.
William looked at him "I have no clue who the hell you are" He said a bit angry

LunaCrosby said:
Tory nodded "your right" she says and walks up to the door knocking "Hello?"

"I don't know you either, but I wouldn't be here if it wasnt important to me" he says calmly.
William sighed "What is it about?" He asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back