• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana stood there "its my job to take there life's!!!! its not like i choose to take every life that i do!!" she said defiantly to akira as she looked down and wiped her tears away from her eyes
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William looked shocked before sighing "Sorry for asking...." He said looking down while thinking "Where am I going to go?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed and grabbed Farah's arm "Hey calm down if you want we won't do it in the tub" Jack stood up his clothing now wet "You could have told me that you both would be naked....." He said with a growl Cam laughed a little "Oh it will get much better"
Farah looked at Cam before looking atJack,"This is to weird....I guess we can stay in here....seeing as how everyone's here..." Nora appeared next to Farah and grinned."Ooh! What's going on here? Whatever it is, I want in!" She said happily as she looked at Farah, smirking.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah looked at Cam before looking atJack,"This is to weird....I guess we can stay in here....seeing as how everyone's here..." Nora appeared next to Farah and grinned."Ooh! What's going on here? Whatever it is, I want in!" She said happily as she looked at Farah, smirking.
Cam smirked "Jack you got very very lucky tonight" Jack looked shocked "Wha-What!?! There is no way I can do this" Cam smirked and pulled him down to her chest before letting go "Yep I'm ready let's do this!" He said a bit shocked still

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
thana stood there "its my job to take there life's!!!! its not like i choose to take every life that i do!!" she said defiantly to akira as she looked down and wiped her tears away from her eyes
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied♅...

“ I believe it's time for you to re-evaluate your ‘job’. ”

...♅He then turned and saw Jack vanish. At that moment, he vanished alongside him, soon appearing near the hot tub. He soon spoke, soon being interrupted by him noticing the naked women. He spoke in confused tone♅...

“ Hey you can't jus-. . .
Oro?

tumblr_n8q4h81KDG1rlaxc8o3_r2_250_zpsleg1dqmr.gif

-----------------------------------

@shortyshot8

((( And now Akira ruins the moment xD )))

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed. "Why thank you" she says smiling, she turns to Alastair and smiles again
Alastair looked down at her before smirking as he pulled her closer."You're quite welcome. I always have to compliment a beautiful lady." He murmured before leaning down and kissing her.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi looked confused "What are you doing?" He asked
Summer slammed her head against the wall, breaking it fully. Startled, she brushed against her forehead, before seeing blood brushed against her palm. She darted towards Tatsumi, tugging her arms around his neck and sobbing into his shoulders, "I'm going to get thrown into an asylum..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅He then turned and saw Jack vanish. At that moment, he vanished alongside him, soon appearing near the hot tub. He soon spoke, soon being interrupted by him noticing the naked women. He spoke in confused tone♅...

Oro?

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighed "And now Akira LEAVES" He said with a glare

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer slammed her head against the wall, breaking it fully. Startled, she brushed against her forehead, before seeing blood brushed against her palm. She darted towards Tatsumi, tugging her arms around his neck and sobbing into his shoulders, "I'm going to get thrown into an asylum..."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed "You are gonna be fine" He said softly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

Oro?

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Farah screamed and quickly wrapped a towel around herself,"What is with all you people coming into my bathroom!? I can't take any of this!" She exclaimed before running out of the room. @shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia happily jumped onto his back and wrapped her legs around his waist, while wrapping her arms loosely around his neck."Fly away!" She cried out, sticking out one of her arms.
Taylor laughed "You got it!" He said ascending a few feet. Taylor made a small grunting noise before taking off at high speeds.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah screamed and quickly wrapped a towel around herself,"What is with all ylu people coming into my bathroom!? I can't take any of this!" She exclaimed before running out of the room. @shortyshot8
Jack sighed "Akira what makes you think that you can just walk into here?" He asked a bit pissed

@Fukushima Akira

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair looked down at her before smirking as he pulled her closer."You're quite welcome. I always have to compliment a beautiful lady." He murmured before leaning down and kissing her.
Levi blushed and kissed him back.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "And now Akira LEAVES" He said with a glare

Tatsumi sighed "You are gonna be fine" He said softly
"Let's go..." She whispered, kissing his neck. His chest was now smeared in blood, as well as red lip marks on his neck.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Let's go..." She whispered, kissing his neck. His chest was now smeared in blood, as well as red lip marks on his neck.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed "This isn't good" He said a bit pissed at the fact of what she did

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

Oro?

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(( I think I'm the only one who appreciates this as a save to the thread. ))

Roman said:
Taylor laughed "You got it!" He said ascending a few feet. Taylor made a small grunting noise before taking off at high speeds.
Celia held on tighter,"I can't even fly this fast! This is so much fun!" She laughed as she watched everything pass by in a blur.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi sighed "This isn't good" He said a bit pissed at the fact of what she did
Summer hesitantly handed her robe. It was somewhat decent, only few scratched of red; it was unnoticeable. Summer shrank to a cat, and inspected the broken bricks. She shook her head, before sneaking into the pocket of the robe.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah screamed and quickly wrapped a towel around herself,"What is with all you people coming into my bathroom!? I can't take any of this!" She exclaimed before running out of the room. @shortyshot8
shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Akira what makes you think that you can just walk into here?" He asked a bit pissed
@Fukushima Akira
...♅Akira laughed nervously and replied♅...

“ I followed you, though. I didn't know I'd end up here.. ”

tumblr_n8q4h81KDG1rlaxc8o1_r2_250_zps5arivbui.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu looked a him "m-maybe we could find a hotel?" she suggested
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Actually that would be nice" He said happily

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed nervously and replied♅...

“ I followed you, though. I didn't know I'd end up here.. ”

tumblr_n8q4h81KDG1rlaxc8o1_r2_250_zps5arivbui.gif

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighed "Not cool at all....." He smirked "You might wanna go unless your lover were to find out" He said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back