• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes sir!" Celia cried before running to her closet and grabbing a dress. She snapped her fingers, changing from her baggy clothes to the dress. She grinned as she looked at in mirror."This ones better now, I promise. I'm decent."
View attachment 132525

Farah blinked before scrunching her face up,"Gross. I don't need to be in here when that happens right?"
"You look great! I like that dress, oh and I changed too." He said smiling.

latest

"Ready? Because, some Italian food isn't gonna eat itself."

WeirdPrincess said:
(Me times infinity!)
Farah's eyes widened as her face turned a bright red,"Oh my god! Is this what a threesome is? Holy crap....I'm going to die..."she whispered as she stared at the water.
Cam smirked "I will call him now" She said as she dialed his number "Hey Jack.......Oh I need a favor......Oh no you don't need to get a suit on it's nothing that insane......Alright but can you come here.....Yes now....No none of that just warp here NOW" She smirked "Any second now"

mitsu blushed and smiled at will "yeah' she said softly before giggling at sora "jeez you little ones and your childish games" she said as she patted his head

@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled and takes his hand. "I would love to" she says getting up
Alastair chuckled before pulling her closer and teleporting them to the inside of his house."Welcome to my humble abode. There's everything you could possibly need in here." He said, waving a hand around the living room.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu blushed and smiled at will "yeah' she said softly before giggling at sora "jeez you little ones and your childish games" she said as she patted his head
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Hey Mitsu I need to ask a favor of you" He said nervously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu blushed and smiled at will "yeah' she said softly before giggling at sora "jeez you little ones and your childish games" she said as she patted his head
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Hey Mitsu I need to ask a favor of you" He said nervously

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "I will call him now" She said as she dialed his number "Hey Jack.......Oh I need a favor......Oh no you don't need to get a suit on it's nothing that insane......Alright but can you come here.....Yes now....No none of that just warp here NOW" She smirked "Any second now"
"I'm scared! Like I'm seriously shaking right now." Farah shivered as she wrapped her arms around herself."So....is he doing you then? Or both of us? Or....whatever other options there is...." She muttered as she scooted to the corner of the bath.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled before pulling her closer and teleporting them to the inside of his house."Welcome to my humble abode. There's everything you could possibly need in here." He said, waving a hand around the living room.
"It's beautiful Alastair" she says looking around smiling

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm scared! Like I'm seriously shaking right now." Farah shivered as she wrapped her arms around herself."So....is he doing you then? Or both of us? Or....whatever other options there is...." She muttered as she scooted to the corner of the bath.
Cam smiled "Don't be scared it's gon-" She stopped "Wait for it....." Jack appeared above them both "NAKED LADIES!?!" He yelled out falling face first into the bath

LunaCrosby said:
(I can tell our minds might be the same level of fucked up)
(Indeed)

Roman said:
"You look great! I like that dress, oh and I changed too." He said smiling.
latest

"Ready? Because, some Italian food isn't gonna eat itself."
"Yes sir! I'm ready to eat Italian good, sir!" Celia said as she saluted him."Ready when you are sir!" She said before bursting into a fit of giggles.

LunaCrosby said:
"Its embarrassing, I usually never cry Infront of people" she says and wipes off her face.

(Because I have a fucked up mind and its wise to stay away. (>u>))
"It's fine. You can cry in front of me anytime you want." Ulqui said as he stuffed his hands into his pocket.

Daniel reaver]"but i can never truly see her. or hug her or any thing. my hina is gone!!!!" she yelled as she looked down hinas ghost frowning as she stared at thana "my hina is a ghost now. i can never have her in my arms again!!!! her heart has gone dark!!!!" she screamed [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied in a soft tone as he returned to his previous form and looked to the left♅...

“ Now you know how everyone feels when they lose someone they love. You are Death, you take life. Now that it's your child, you believe there's something wrong? Grow up, everyone loses someone dear, the only thing you can do now is move on. ”

tumblr_lwlaniFtoH1qeaflxo1_r1_500_zpsdearvxfx.png

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu looked at will curiously "what is it will?" she asked as she smiled warmly at him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Some things happened and........My dorm is kinda gone so I was wondering.....Can I stay at your place for the night?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Don't be scared it's gon-" She stopped "Wait for it....." Jack appeared above them both "NAKED LADIES!?!" He yelled out falling face first into the bath

(Indeed)
(This'll be interesting (> :) ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes sir! I'm ready to eat Italian good, sir!" Celia said as she saluted him."Ready when you are sir!" She said before bursting into a fit of giggles.
"With that being said, let's go! Hop on, I'll fly!" Taylor said happily.

shortyshot8 said:

(Indeed)
(I now fear for Farah and her somewhat innocence)

Farah shrieked and scrambled out of the tub,"What in the world?!" She exclaimed as she stood outside the tub, her body covered in suds.

Roman said:
"With that being said, let's go! Hop on, I'll fly!" Taylor said happily.
Celia happily jumped onto his back and wrapped her legs around his waist, while wrapping her arms loosely around his neck."Fly away!" She cried out, sticking out one of her arms.

WeirdPrincess said:
(I now fear for Farah and her somewhat innocence)
Farah shrieked and scrambled out of the tub,"What in the world?!" She exclaimed as she stood outside the tub, her body covered in suds.
Cam sighed and grabbed Farah's arm "Hey calm down if you want we won't do it in the tub" Jack stood up his clothing now wet "You could have told me that you both would be naked....." He said with a growl Cam laughed a little "Oh it will get much better"

Mayyflower said:
"It's beautiful Alastair" she says looking around smiling
"You're beautiful." Alastair blurted out before blushing."Sorry, force of habit here. Can't seem to stop complimenting you."

thana stood there "its my job to take there life's!!!! its not like i choose to take every life that i do!!" she said defiantly to akira as she looked down and wiped her tears away from her eyes

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're beautiful." Alastair blurted out before blushing."Sorry, force of habit here. Can't seem to stop complimenting you."
Levi blushed. "Why thank you" she says smiling, she turns to Alastair and smiles again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back