• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah sat in the bathtub, humming as she bobbed her head,"Kiss my ass." She sang before giggling, not noticing Cam.
Cam sighed "Farah~" She said in a singing voice

Mayyflower said:
"Nothing..." She says quietly her face still in her knees
William looked up at her "Hey love what's wrong?" He asked

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods "yea I guess" she says quietly as the movie starts.
Alastair yawned as the movie started before putting his arm around her."Typical guy move, I know. Just can't help myself." He whispered before watching the movie.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded happily,"Yes please! I'm done in here, seeing as how my dad ruined the fun."
"True." Taylor looked around for a minute before speaking again, "Where to? I have ideas right now, maybe we can just start our date early."

Daniel reaver]mitsu giggled "ohhhh sorry" she said as she patted his head a little more and continued to giggle [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11436-slaxt/ said:
@Slaxt[/URL]
Sora nodded and smiled at her. "So dew yew?" He said getting excited and almost falling off the edge.

Roman said:
"True." Taylor looked around for a minute before speaking again, "Where to? I have ideas right now, maybe we can just start our date early."
"If you wanna start the date early, then we can. I don't mind." Celia said as she stood up.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair yawned as the movie started before putting his arm around her."Typical guy move, I know. Just can't help myself." He whispered before watching the movie.
Levi giggled. "Nice" she says laying her head on him

shortyshot8 said:

Farah yelped and turned her head towards her."Cam? What on earth happened to you?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson blushed and kissed her back "She is so dominant all of a sudden"
Dove manages to pull his shirt off, she lays ontop of him still kissing. The kissing slowly weaken, as she slowly drifts to sleep.

(Gotta go for a while)

shortyshot8 said:

Lexi shakes her head. "I'm just confused, I'll be fine don't worry about me" she says lifting her head up

WeirdPrincess said:
"If you wanna start the date early, then we can. I don't mind." Celia said as she stood up.
Taylor nodded and stood up, he grabbed Celia's hand and the appeared outside. "Oh... Actually it's the perfect time, I was gonna get you around this time of day!"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Dove manages to pull his shirt off, she lays ontop of him still kissing. The kissing slowly weaken, as she slowly drifts to sleep.

(Gotta go for a while)

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed in relief "Thank god" He said to himself

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shakes her head. "I'm just confused, I'll be fine don't worry about me" she says lifting her head up
William kissed her forehead "Hey I'm here for you" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui sighed and held his hand out, a box of tissues appearing in his hand."Here."
Lucy's face went red and she took the box "Thanks" she says quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui sighed and held his hand out, a box of tissues appearing in his hand."Here."
Lucy's face went red and she took the box "Thanks" she says quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed in relief "Thank god" He said to himself

William kissed her forehead "Hey I'm here for you" He said softly
Lexi smiles a little. "I know you are " she says

Roman said:
Taylor nodded and stood up, he grabbed Celia's hand and the appeared outside. "Oh... Actually it's the perfect time, I was gonna get you around this time of day!"
"Can I change first? I'd much rather wear something nice then this." Celia asked as she picked at her baggy clothes."Promise it won't be as bad as before."

WeirdPrincess said:
"What's wrong?" Farah asked.
Cam sighed "As you can see I am a girl now....The only way I can get out of it is to feed" She said looking down before sighing "Would you......?"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods. "Okay" she says standing up
William sighed "Ya know......Unless you want me to stay" He said nervously

Mayyflower said:
Levi giggled. "Nice" she says laying her head on him
The movie ended two hours later and Alastair yawned,"That wasn't scary at all. That was down right boring."

WeirdPrincess said:
The movie ended two hours later and Alastair yawned,"That wasn't scary at all. That was down right boring."
"I kinda have to agree, but hey it was interesting" she says

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "As you can see I am a girl now....The only way I can get out of it is to feed" She said looking down before sighing "Would you......?"

William sighed "Ya know......Unless you want me to stay" He said nervously
Farah giggled and waved her hand,"Hop in. I'll let you do whatever. I've always wondered what it was like to do it with a girl."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Can I change first? I'd much rather wear something nice then this." Celia asked as she picked at her baggy clothes."Promise it won't be as bad as before."
Taylor chuckled, "Sure, I'll wait." He said still holding her hand, making them appear in her room. "I'll step out so you can change... "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back