• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I'm afraid you don't have a choice if you want to see that idiot again" He said
Lexi narrows her eyes. "I have a fiancé, and I swear if you call him a idiot one more god damn time.." She stops herself

Daniel reaver]mitsu giggled at sora "swimming?" she guessed hoping she got the answer right [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11436-slaxt/ said:
@Slaxt[/URL]
Sora turns to her and says loudly. "Nuuuu!!!! I shaid dew yew want tew dew somting later?"

(This is how he talks... Forgot to do it the first time.)

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove continues to laugh cheerfully before kissing him on the lips. She leaves her lips on his, laughing in the kiss.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson kissed her back softly not wanting to stop

Mayyflower said:
Lexi narrows her eyes. "I have a fiancé, and I swear if you call him a idiot one more god damn time.." She stops herself
William smiled "Then you will what huh?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked shocked "N-No!" He yelled out before changing back twice as hot "Damn it Celia you can't undo a spell stronger than you...." She said clearly angry
Celia looked at him shock before sniffling,"I'm sorry....I thought I could help...I didn't mean to mess it up..." She muttered as she pulled her knees to her chest.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked at him shock before sniffling,"I'm sorry....I thought I could help...I didn't mean to mess it up..." She muttered as she pulled her knees to her chest.
Cam sighed and pulled her head to her chest hugging her "It's fine sweetie" She said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson kissed her back softly not wanting to stop

William smiled "Then you will what huh?" He asked
Dove continues to laugh, she stops laughing and kisses him harder. She pushes into the kiss, and gently pushes her body against him, All the actions caused from her extreme exhaustion.

Mayyflower said:
Levi shakes her head. "I'm good." She says smiling
"Alright love." Alastair said as he handed their tickets to someone and watched as he tore it before handing them half of it. He walked into the respected theater, still carrying Levi as he walked towards the top. He set her down in a seat before sitting next to her,"I've always like the back better than the front. I can see the movie better that way."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove continues to laugh, she stops laughing and kisses him harder. She pushes into the kiss, and gently pushes her body against him, All the actions caused from her extreme exhaustion.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson was shocked as he kissed her back sliding his hand further up

WeirdPrincess said:
"Alright love." Alastair said as he handed their tickets to someone and watched as he tore it before handing them half of it. He walked into the respected theater, still carrying Levi as he walked towards the top. He set her down in a seat before sitting next to her,"I've always like the back better than the front. I can see the movie better that way."
Levi smiled. "I like the back too, cause when I'm with Friends we like to mess with the people down there" she says

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed and pulled her head to her chest hugging her "It's fine sweetie" She said softly
"Uh dad.....this is a bit weird." Celia mumbled into her chest."I....can't...breath!" She gasped as she struggled to be released.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Sorry but you can't have your friend back if you will be that way" He said teasingly
Lexi is getting frustrated. "What the hell, what do you want?!" She says throwing her hands in the air

Slaxt said:
Sora looks at stormy and starts walking away slowly, while saying in his head. "OH CRAP ABORT MISSION ABORT MISSION!!!" He quickly snaps and appears in his dorm.
Stormy looked at him hey wait where are you going

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson was shocked as he kissed her back sliding his hand further up
Dove continues to push into the kiss and her body against his. She whispers into his ear "more" slowly giving away this was not her talking, more her exhaustion.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Uh dad.....this is a bit weird." Celia mumbled into her chest."I....can't...breath!" She gasped as she struggled to be released.
Cam laughed a little "My bad" She said letting her out

Mayyflower said:
Lexi is getting frustrated. "What the hell, what do you want?!" She says throwing her hands in the air
William frowned "Fine I will leave but you need to know something........Don't break his heart"

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled. "I like the back too, cause when I'm with Friends we like to mess with the people down there" she says
"What do you do with the people below?" Alastair asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove continues to push into the kiss and her body against his. She whispers into his ear "more" slowly giving away this was not her talking, more her exhaustion.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "I can't have sex with you when you are this tired" He said a bit annoyed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back