• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy burried her face in his shoulder "you don't need to apologise" she says quietly.
"Maybe not, but I'm still sorry for what those assholes did. I'm also sorry for the people who are going to be dead if they do it again." Ulqui muttered before sighing.

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Well then, if I did the right thing to you, then I'm fine with that." He said smiling. Han put a hand around Blair when she snuggled against him. "What now?"
"Now we relax and think of a way to deliver our child safely." Blair sighed.

Daniel reaver]"NO I CANT PAPA!!!" she yelled as tears started to slip out and she looked down "she in-acted the ritual. i cant bring her back any more" she said softly pain and sadness mixed with anger in her voice as she spoke [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
Jack frowned "You're lying" He said before stepping past Akira "Take care of them if you need to" He said sadly

@Fukushima Akira

Mayyflower said:
Lexi punches ice in the face and glares at him. "He isn't stupid!." She says obviously pissed which isn't a good thing
William frowned "Sorry but there's only one way to get him back" He said teasingly

Daniel reaver]"NO I CANT PAPA!!!" she yelled as tears started to slip out and she looked down "she in-acted the ritual. i cant bring her back any more" she said softly pain and sadness mixed with anger in her voice as she spoke [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
...♅Akira sighed and replied, muttering♅...

“ At least you can still speak with her. ”

shortyshot8 said:
Cam frowned "This isn't good" She said before sighing "Tell me.......Am I attractive?" She asked
Celia continued to laugh as she nodded."You're beautiful. But my god, this is the most hilarious thing ever!"

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Now we relax and think of a way to deliver our child safely." Blair sighed.
"Your pack may know of some secluded areas, have you ever asked them?" Han asked curiously.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack frowned "You're lying" He said before stepping past Akira "Take care of them if you need to" He said sadly
@Fukushima Akira

William frowned "Sorry but there's only one way to get him back" He said teasingly
Lexi narrows her eyes and crosses her arms.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia continued to laugh as she nodded."You're beautiful. But my god, this is the most hilarious thing ever!"
Cam frowned "On a scale of 1 to 10 how hot would you rate me?" She asked

"but i can never truly see her. or hug her or any thing. my hina is gone!!!!" she yelled as she looked down hinas ghost frowning as she stared at thana "my hina is a ghost now. i can never have her in my arms again!!!! her heart has gone dark!!!!" she screamed

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove laughs happily, still tired. She pulls away slowly "I love you"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "Tell me....Please tell me we can have sex if we get married" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Maybe not, but I'm still sorry for what those assholes did. I'm also sorry for the people who are going to be dead if they do it again." Ulqui muttered before sighing.
"My only questions is why you care so much about what they called me" she says.

Roman said:
"That made absolutely no sense..." Taylor said facing the corner away from the two.
"I'm dressed normally now, so you don't have to sit in the corner." Celia said as her laughter died down to a giggle.

Taylor sighed and remained in the corner, "I'm turning around now." Taylor turned around and went wide eyed, "Who's the chick, Celia?"

@shortyshot8

Jennete said:
((Who do I owe replies too??))
(( Meeeeeeeeeee ))

shortyshot8 said:
Cam frowned "On a scale of 1 to 10 how hot would you rate me?" She asked
"What kind of question is that? I guess....a solid 8. Can't say you're a ten cause that's just pushing it." Celia giggled as she looked at her.

Roman said:
Taylor sighed and remained in the corner, "I'm turning around now." Taylor turned around and went wide eyed, "Who's the chick, Celia?"
@shortyshot8

(( Meeeeeeeeeee ))
"That's my dad. He screwed up some spell and now he looks like a chick." Celia explained as she looked at Taylor.

WeirdPrincess said:
"What kind of question is that? I guess....a solid 8. Can't say you're a ten cause that's just pushing it." Celia giggled as she looked at her.
Cam nodded "Now let me undo the spell" She said making herself extremely hot

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove laughs tiredly "Of course" She says sleepily, kissing him.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "Thank god....Because that is something I am not giving up" He said creeping his hand up her leg

LunaCrosby said:
"My only questions is why you care so much about what they called me" she says.
"We're friends aren't we? So why would I want to know that someone called my friend a whore. That's just disrespectful and wrong. You're my first friend, so I don't want anything bad happening to you." Ulqui stated.

Daniel reaver]"well i cane because you asked if i wanted to sit with you" mitsu said to him as she pated his head softly and giggled at his jiberish [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11436-slaxt/ said:
@Slaxt[/URL]
Sora smiles as she pats him on the head. "Dew yew want tew dew sumting later?" He says while swinging his feet back a forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back