• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor blinked, "That's even worst! Now there is no clothing!!" He said scurrying to a corner,a blush spreading across his face.
Cam sighed "The reason is because the amount of clothing she was wearing was split in the middle meaning there was just enough to cover up but just enough to make you imagine"

Kalin Scarlet](You didn't said:
gifqq.gif.79ee71ab070217f20563a42f599b4e9c.gif
[/URL]

Attachments

• gifqq.gif
    gifqq.gif
    980.1 KB · Views: 13
WeirdPrincess said:
"Hey! I'm wearing those either way. I don't care if you don't like it." Celia said, snapping her fingers and her previous clothes on.
Cam sighed and snapped his fingers again not making them vanish "Sh-Shit what did I just" He said before falling to his knees

Mayyflower said:
Lexi narrows her eyes. "You will not take me right here cause I'll take you down to hell with me if you don't get off of me right now" she says
William placed a finger under her chin "I'm not going to kill you but I am going to take you in another way" He said teasingly

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "The reason is because the amount of clothing she was wearing was split in the middle meaning there was just enough to cover up but just enough to make you imagine"
"That made absolutely no sense..." Taylor said facing the corner away from the two.

Mayyflower said:
Levi laughs. "It's fine seriously" she says grinning. "should we head to the movies?" She asks finishing her cake
"Of course." Alastair said, standing up and holding an arm out to her."We'll be taking the easy way there."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove yawns weakly. "I'm excited" She says soon falling asleep on his chest.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson shook her awake "Hey I need to do something first" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
"Of course." Alastair said, standing up and holding an arm out to her."We'll be taking the easy way there."
Levi grabs his arm. "That would be?" She says smiling

Daniel reaver]"its nice to meet you sora" mitsu said to him with a smile as she giggled at how childish he was [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11436-slaxt/ said:
@Slaxt[/URL]
Sora nods and smiles. "Ish nice tew meet yew tew!" He says while chuckling. "Anywhays... Wut are yew dewing up here?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui hugged her tighter and rested his chin on her head,"I'm so sorry Lu. If I could help you forget all those mean people, I would. I'll protect you..." He said softly as he rubbed her back soothingly.
Lucy burried her face in his shoulder "you don't need to apologise" she says quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed and snapped his fingers again not making them vanish "Sh-Shit what did I just" He said before falling to his knees

William placed a finger under her chin "I'm not going to kill you but I am going to take you in another way" He said teasingly
"Oh I know what you mean, can I have my friend back I like him better" she says annoyed

shortyshot8 said:

"Dad?" Celia asked, uncovering her eyes as she looked down at him."What's wrong?"

Mayyflower said:
"Oh I know what you mean, can I have my friend back I like him better" she says annoyed
William frowned "Aww why do you want him? He is such a wimp he can't even kiss a damn girl"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Dad?" Celia asked, uncovering her eyes as she looked down at him."What's wrong?"
Cam's hair grew long and chest grew larger "Son of a bitch!" She yelled

Mayyflower said:
Levi grabs his arm. "That would be?" She says smiling
Alastair grinned and picked her up bridal style,"Teleporting. It's much easier then walking and I'm to full to fly out of here." He chuckled before they vanished and appeared in front of the theater.

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Aww why do you want him? He is such a wimp he can't even kiss a damn girl"
"Cause he's not a freak like you, he's caring" she says breaking from his grip

Daniel reaver]Thana looked down "so what" she said as she held back the tears "look what they did to my baby papa. Look what they did to Hina" Thana said before sniffing and looking down [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
...♅Akira sighed and replied, stopping at Jack and Nora's side. He looked at Thana as he spoke, then looked at the ground♅...

“ You can bring her back, you're just choosing not to. ”

tumblr_m1pnkhH1L81qlvvfso1_500_zpscnz0smx8.gif

Mayyflower said:
"Cause he's not a freak like you, he's caring" she says breaking from his grip
William smirked and kissed her neck a few times before pulling away "But he is so stupid" He said

shortyshot8 said:

Cam's hair grew long and chest grew larger "Son of a bitch!" She yelled
Celia looked at her with a straight face before she burst out laughing,"HAHA! You're a girl again! Why can't you get the spell right?" She gasped for breath as she snapped her fingers, her clothes changing to normal ones that covered her body.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair grinned and picked her up bridal style,"Teleporting. It's much easier then walking and I'm to full to fly out of here." He chuckled before they vanished and appeared in front of the theater.
Levi chuckled. "Okay, now you get to choose what movie we watch" she says smiling

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked at her with a straight face before she burst out laughing,"HAHA! You're a girl again! Why can't you get the spell right?" She gasped for breath as she snapped her fingers, her clothes changing to normal ones that covered her body.
Cam frowned "This isn't good" She said before sighing "Tell me.......Am I attractive?" She asked

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove mutters alittle. "What" She says tiredly.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "Let me show you" He said before kissing her on the lips

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked and kissed her neck a few times before pulling away "But he is so stupid" He said
Lexi punches ice in the face and glares at him. "He isn't stupid!." She says obviously pissed which isn't a good thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back