• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sora sighs and appears on the roof of the school. "Ok now that's over what should I do.... Hmmm maybe drop water balloons on people...." He shrugs and sits down at the edge of the roof.

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
Taylor looked at Celia and a nervous smile appeared as he waved his hand slowly.
tumblr_m24hfevUWz1rpcu76o1_500.gif

"I-i-if you ask me, you c-c-can't blame the weirdos. H-h-have even seen what you are wearing?" He asked.
Okay...
(That hand better not be meaning anything boy)

mitsu stood there in the court yard looking down as she read some random book she had picked up at the library not paying attention to any one or any thing else but the book not noticing some boy that had sat on the roof top

@Slaxt

LunaCrosby said:
"They called me a whore" she says and closed her eyes, a hurt look on her face.
Ulqui growled as his hands balled into fists."You are not a whore. It's not our fault we need sex to survive, it's just how we were made." He shoved himself off of the bed before going over to Lucy and hugging her."I'm sorry they called you that. The next person who says that is as good as dead. No one hurts Lucy, ever. Or they'll have to answer to me."

Daniel reaver]mitsu stood there in the court yard looking down as she read some random book she had picked up at the library not paying attention to any one or any thing else but the book not noticing some boy that had sat on the roof top [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11436-slaxt/ said:
@Slaxt[/URL]
Sora looks at the girl below him and smiles. "Hmmm... Should I?.... Nah girls are scary.." He says quietly. He shrugs and yells out to her. "Hey girly girl! want to sit with me?"

Roman said:
Taylor looked at Celia and a nervous smile appeared as he waved his hand slowly.
tumblr_m24hfevUWz1rpcu76o1_500.gif

"I-i-if you ask me, you c-c-can't blame the weirdos. H-h-have even seen what you are wearing?" He asked.
Okay...
Celia sighed,"I know, I know. I only have myself to blame for attracting weird perverts." She sniffled as she took a seat."I just wanted to look good for once and at least wear this once. If my dad saw me in this, he would ground me for life or make me wear baggy clothes. I can't do that!" She exclaimed as her tail grabbed a drinks and brought it over to her. She quickly drank it and sniffled again."If you don't like it, I'll change."

Slaxt said:
Sora looks at the girl below him and smiles. "Hmmm... Should I?.... Nah girls are scary.." He says quietly. He shrugs and yells out to her. "Hey girly girl! want to sit with me?"
mitsu heard some yelling and looked up hearing the boys words she suddenly disspered from where she was and appeared next to him "hi!" she said softly to him with an inocent smile

@Slaxt

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia sighed,"I know, I know. I only have myself to blame for attracting weird perverts." She sniffled as she took a seat."I just wanted to look good for once and at least wear this once. If my dad saw me in this, he would ground me for life or make me wear baggy clothes. I can't do that!" She exclaimed as her tail grabbed a drinks and brought it over to her. She quickly drank it and sniffled again."If you don't like it, I'll change."
Cam appeared next to them still naked "If I saw you in what?" He said before going wide eyed

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui growled as his hands balled into fists."You are not a whore. It's not our fault we need sex to survive, it's just how we were made." He shoved himself off of the bed before going over to Lucy and hugging her."I'm sorry they called you that. The next person who says that is as good as dead. No one hurts Lucy, ever. Or they'll have to answer to me."
Lucy broke into quiet sobs, shaking slightly. She did her best to stop but her body wouldn't stop the tears. She just stood their, enjoying the hug.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove laughs at that comment "Why so?" She laughs playfully.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "Because you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met" He said softly

Daniel reaver]mitsu heard some yelling and looked up hearing the boys words she suddenly disspered from where she was and appeared next to him "hi!" she said softly to him with an inocent smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11436-slaxt/ said:
@Slaxt[/URL]
Sora jumps a little before turning to the girl. "Woah! That was fast. Anyways hi!!" He chuckles and looks up at the sky.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam appeared next to them still naked "If I saw you in what?" He said before going wide eyed
"Why!? Why are you not clothed?! I can feel my eyes melt!! " Taylor exclaimed, shielding his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back